Today I took an IQ test and got 194. That means I'm a genius

Today I took an IQ test and got 194. That means I'm a genius.

I wanted to discuss some of my theories with you all, though I seriously doubt any of you will understand them.

The Quantum Superiority Effect in Magnetic Beings

Let x = gravity
Const y = air

F(x, y) ZETA FUNCTION, PI = F(F(x*y/PI)) = Z^3 / PI * x + y / Z^12

Let's see you solve this. God sent this message to me in a dream.

this doesn't add up boyo why would you need god to send you a message if you have genius level IQ

okay grampa rick

I don't need God. God needs me. He sent this message to me to communicate it with you.

Have taken high level math, can confirm this is all nonsense.

Most of that image means nothing and uses made up terms.

Perhaps I've fallen for the bait by even responding.

This is a pure math paper. The totient function in particular is a dead give away.

let x
const y

this isn't a fucking programming language. And you're an idiot.

God he must watch Rick and Morty

Believe in God = -194 IQ

Pretty sure that's the Riemann hypothesis, faggot.

It is. Why gravity and air are thrown in like its a programming language (let, const) is boggling.

Bait. Or Larp

reverse image that shit lmao obviously stolen

go away yi, get your shitty millennium prize on your own.

ya sure did dingus

Yeah, pre-calc is very high-level

Mmm, much of what is mentioned and many terms can be completed with algebra. Basically everything but the greek notation. Euler's formula and differential equations are usually done after Calculus III, so if user took "higher math" it probably means they did Calc I and II in high school or college. If you majored in math, you should've done this by now I believe.

That being said, these are most definitely not made up. It is very scholarly made, so much so that even a hint of layman would render it incomprehensible. Hell, I have no clue how to do it either. OP just wanted to weaponize autism and failed.
/thread

You can't thread your own post fag

>194
>still doesnt get rick and morty
keep trying

f(shotgun +(2Ammo)(brain)=???

>weaponize autism
kek wut?

>f(shotgun +(2Ammo)(brain)=???

> not closing parentheses
triggered

No geniuses call themselves genius... They are recognized as genious by others. You are only a fag trying to make other solve Riemann problems...

No current test goes over 160. OP is a confirmed faggot.

IQ tests mean shit all. become a member of mensa you fag

Further confounds your story

It sure must suck when the only group willing to listen to your theories is Sup Forums, and we don't give a shit either.