>No writing
>requires basic music theory knowledge
>People like it
>????
>profit.

be talented

how do i do that

>people like it

Literally no one likes mashups other than 13 year old fuckwits on youtube, making naruto amvs would be equally as effective, ya fucking dweeb

hard work over a long period of time

jus b urself

but that's tough

no one said it was gonna be easy jerk weed

if it was easy everyone would be good at making music

THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS HOW TO WRITE A SEQUENCE OF NOTES THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE I FEEL LIKE SUCH A PLAGIARIST

I think there are only two things that really matter if you want to make music

One, either the self motivation to keep making music basically forever regardless of critical reception, or the decency to know when to stop (pick one)
Two, an understanding of the popular music landscape and how your music fits into that and where you want your music to fit into that

"Quality" doesn't really matter. Making relatable music doesn't really matter either. Make something cold and cynical, make something inaccessible, make something that isn't catchy at all, go right ahead, just make sure it fits in somewhere relative to everything else people are listening to. And don't try to make a career out of it unless you already know you can keep doing it forever

Basically, you keep writing and if you can, recording demos. Keep writing terrible shit, because if you write enough shit, you'll probably write something good. Also, take parts from different writings and put them together. That's really all the advice I have for you, good luck user!

You don't, you rip off other people until you make it unique

Feel it I spent all today playing OC donut steal music and didn't even realize my fingers were blistered and bleeding or that the time had passed so fast.

This I came up with a riff that sounds similar to Zeppelin and Guns and Roses I don't know how I feel about it though. It sounds good but I don't even like Guns and Roses.

everything i bite sounds bitten
how do i hide it better

Keep playing what you like until one day it's just your playstyle

just keep making shit that sounds good to you, even if it sounds like a rip off of someone else, and over time you'll naturally develop your own sound

thanks guys, i am trying

what do you do when everything you try to string together sounds boring/bad to you and you feel like you've plateaued on new ideas

i would also like to know

Learn theory, and after you do, temper your technique with taste and a joyous, free and effortless expression.

Pic very related

>theory
>good

MAKE NIGHTCORE DESU

think of a melody in your head

play/write dat

if you can't, train ur ears bitch

But that's not writing music