Why do people feel the need to cover their bodies with random tattoos?

Why do people feel the need to cover their bodies with random tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUC7od-mp70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not?

It’s a form of self expression. We’re all gonna die and rot anyway. Why not decorate your shell.

No idea

A better question would be why the fuck do you care what some else does that has absolutely no effect on your life?

Because they have low self esteem, are not interested in quality spousal material or good employment. Most people with tattoos have Hep-C or HIV/Aids.

why the fuck you so aggressive?

because i can get different pussy every week with my tattoo covered body

Try getting a job first.

Why do you care what ppl do to their own body?

You act like we live in a time where tats are not the norm. Every one has them these days, most ppl who have tattoos, usually have a job so they can pay for them. You'll learn that after you move out of your parents basement, have to start paying for your own shit.

So they can look interesting... As long as they don't say "I g0t it for m3 not for others" no bitch symbolize it in the infinity of other ways. You know people will notice, that's why you want it.

Cool story bro

Tattoos are for faggots and niggers.

"Your body is your temple. Tattoos are disgusting, why would you harm your body that way?" A fat christian american, who counts walking around walmart as exercise

+1

shallow cunts that need a conversation starter and love talking about themselves. they make up cute excuses for each of them and pretend that they have some deeper meaning, but really they are just dumping thousands of dollars into letting some high school drop out graffiti on them

Not sure but I can say I'm glad I never did it when I wanted too. My retard friends who inked a phase into their skin definitely regret it now.

"Your body is a blank canvas. They are a form of true art and individualism!" A blue haired freak working the self checkout line at Walmart as a career

Talked to this barista at starbucks recently that has a goal of "getting ink from all different shops in the city." Covered in horrible tattoos that are nothing alike. Stupidest shit I've ever seen.

this

Because it's fun.

kekt and rekt

god forbid someone have some individuality

It's a matter of personal taste. I have a few tattoos, but they hold significance to me. I also just like having and getting tattoos because I think it's fun. It's not everyone's idea of "fun", though.

I hardly think they're random.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUC7od-mp70

whats wrong faggot? did your girlfriend go and fuck some dude with tattoos? did your alcoholic dad that beat you and your mom and left when you were 12 have tattoos? cant imagine anyone having this much hate for something that doesnt effect them without a reason, but then again this boards full of pathetic virgins who hate everything because they have nothing better to do.

because most tattoos look retarded.

Degen trash celebrates defilement of all natural things, even themselves

good tattoos cost money idiot.

Most tattoos are social acceptable.

Just not face tattoos and the fags getting pussy slayer and shit.

tattoo'd idiot detected

Lemme guess, they misspelled your boyfriends name when they wrote it above your asshole.

It identifies them with the lower/working class that comes from WW2. Many young people see this as a benefit because they lack an understanding of class. It identifies them with a group of middle class working individuals who have either eschewed wealth or didn't have access to it to begin with. It's raising a flag to let others of the lower class know you feel the same struggle.

t. Mayflower/Revolutionary War/Civil War descendant of old Anglo money.

triggered, faggot? i bet your black smudge of an arm is a real turn on to the ladies.

Yeah, this is why I will never get one.

I have never seen something and gone... Yeah I want that on my body forever!

I would get sick of it after a week or so.

Only scum and mongoloids get tats

People I instantly lose respect for:

People with tattoos

because some people like the way it looks. kinda like your fedora and sea cow positivity

>let us attack op for his question instead of the answers he receives

people that care about your opinion:
kill youraelf faggot

ignorant retard detected.

>when your only kind of advantage in life is to be an unique defect

when i got my tattoo years ago, there was a sign by the front door that said, "Warning: Tattoos are addicting."

i took that at face value, and to this day, i still only have the one.

>feel the need
The need for sped

tell us more about your tramp stamp and how you instantly "ragret" it. in fact, show us a picture of it so we can have a good kek at your life decisions

Sorry for your aids

Lmao

wow sick burn bro! if only you were as good at making jokes as you were at making your parents proud you failure.

The same reason you put all those gay stickers on your gameboy as a kid.

yeah, it is. most women prefer tattooed men and think its attractive. obviously you know this, and this has turned you into a self-hating faggot that has to blame someone for why hes a virgin. I hope your pocket pussy lasts you until your parents die and you can use their life insurance to order a real pussy from russia you pathetic nigger

>Only scum and mongoloids
>calls them tats
Lol

Incredible amount of bottom bothering itt. Turns out tatfags are low IQ unstable self loathers who cudda gessed???

> (You)
>>when your only kind of advantage in life is to be an unique defect

when your parents dont love you and you cant convince even the fat chicks to fuck you so you sit on Sup Forums hating things that make other people better than you because thats easier than admitting your life is sad and meaningless.

Tattoos are a jewish trick used by the kikes to make whites unemployable and on the same level as niggers. you ever seen a kike with a tattoo? exactly

Pro tip: don't get a fucking tattoo

at least thats something he can look back at and laugh. bet you cant do the same with your nasty faded arm, but i can, lol

/thread

I dare you to tell me this doesn't look bad

Thats the gayest thing i've read all week

Why would you fence off a fun center? Auschwitz dat you?

Face tattoos are the worst kind. Of course this looks terrible.

um, yeah? several, actually.

Kek
Nigger logic:
>hey I wanna fuck up my face
>"okay what design"
>I dunno but I don't plan on being employed anywhere
>"right on how will you pay?
>I'll sell some shit that's actually important

Paying people to fuck up your face, don't be a nigger

>thing is acceptable to do because everyone does it and that means its good, guess ill personally attack

kekt audibly

Man Sup Forums will fight about anything.

I have two tattoos (pic related) and some will say it’s self expression, some just want to stand out. For me personally I always thought tattoos were an attractive look. I like and enjoy the attention I get from them. I personally liked the design(its foxhound from mgs I’m a huge faggot, I know) and thought it looked neat. My other arm says “to the perfection of experience” down it. Realistically I just always wanted one and think they’re neat. I got them for me because I like them, but I did get it for appearances also. It’s definitely a mix of both.

Funce nter
I can't read German

>not getting this instead

I didn’t get it as a huge fan of the game(although guns of the patriots is still the best game I’ve ever played) I just really liked the design

are you mad?

simple. women.
women perpetuate every stupid thing in society.
women like 'bad boys' and are attracted to tattoos, so every idiot runs out to get tattoos in the hopes women will notice them. same reason everyone shoved 1 inch gauges in their ears in teh 2000s and now have disgusting saggy ears. women are cancer. theyre the reason for all the bad music in the mainstream. tehyre the reason for all the cancerous shows on tv.

men do everything for women. they completely own us

>The only argument are " WTF YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY BODY, DAD" or "it's like totally a way to express myself dood *vapes* my bob marley tats are like way creative and symbolize never giving up in life",
So tattoos are edgy/insecure/image obsessed people and dudebros. Gotcha.

T. Neckbeard

>calls them by a commonly known abbreviation
kys fgt

we like the way it looks

If my son or daughter came home with a disgusting tramp stamp iw ould fuck them every day until they got it removed

I can't wait until all of these tattooed edgelords are old people living in a retirement home. Well, most of them won't live that long because they lead reckless lives, but you know what I'm saying.

google old people with tattoos, theyre not as rare as you think

all of my tattoos are hidden and have personal meaning, you are grouping and generalizing friend

Old people?
In my tattoo parlor?
It's more likely than you think.

Infinity signs, quotes, angels, religious, etc.

Sure they are form of expression but majority of those fucks are basic as shit.

It's like if you are gonna ink up, at least put some god damn thought into it.

im glad someone is cornering the market on gutter skanks and millennial 'deep' photographers, edgefag

>most women prefer tattooed men and think its attractive
my fucking sides

Whooooosh
What he said had nothing to do with something being okay because people do it. It's about the fact that people have jobs and still have tattoos.
>reading comprehension is hard

This is mine. I don't regret it after 2 years.

And here is the other side of the arm. Timestamp on watch for proof.

Hate to tell you but thats the FOX emblem, not Foxhound

this. there are tons and tons of sheeple who will get tattoos purely because they saw it on someone else and wanna follow the trend. our whole society fetishizes creativity and ingenuity but nobody wants to actually be intuitive or original so they all just turn into copies of other people that they consider unique or whatever.

tldr: there are too many idiots that get stupid tattoos in stupid places just for attention and social status and ruin the whole entire idea/intent of changing something about your body for the rest of your life.

When I was younger I was really into Final Fantasy VII. I wanted to get a tattoo of Red XIII.

I am so fucking glad I didn't do it.

>that watch
nigga are you 12?

no one was gonna doubt you buddy. sick decorative, meaningful, original body art bro.

You are in the wrong place, my friend.

Bro... I'm 20 its retro as fuck and I love it

And my brother gave it to me
So fuck you, you limp dick, camel fucking, stool eating piece of shit.

>OP mad that guy with tattoos stole his crush
>OP still a faggot
Nice one bro, I bet you dislike people under 200 pounds as well.

if my brother gave me a $10 casio watch i would throw it in the trash and spit in his face

nobody cares. you're not unique, your tattoos are pointless, unoriginal, and merely exist just to boost your pathetic ego/confidence. also your watch isn't cool, could probably find one just like it from a quick google search or a trip to a pawn shop

This isn't some cheap knockoff mate...
Its one of the originals.

I'm one of those people who find it completely unnecessary and retarded, but try and ask a tattooed person why do they have 'em and they'll give you some bullshit answer implying they're a snowflake, or won't answer you at all and say some other ironic shit to show how much they despise your untattooed question and yourself for asking it

the only case in which I see getting tattoos somewhat justified is if you are/were a prison inmate, or a gang member/biker (in which case you're probably a nigger and/or a faggot)