Trump sends a jet over north korea

>trump sends a jet over north korea
>gets shot down
>trump launches the draft

what would you do to avoid the draft? would you even try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would be proud to serve my master trump in battle. Its what i hoped for when I voted for him!

Death to all lib tards!

Live in a superior country.

I'd remain in my comfy country and look on as if it's a movie

I'm ready

>be me
>try to join the navy at 34
>they deny me for some hoodlum shit i did when i was 18 and the charges were even dropped
>even got an 85 on the ASVAB

I'm too fat to be drafted.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Unlikely. Although the draft is still a possibility, I think it would only come about if a war with China or Russia escalated out of control, which is even more unlikely. Sure, many South Koreans would die initially, followed by even more North Koreans. The U.S and its allies would prevail without the need to draft, so long as it doesn't eventually escalate.

I'd continue living in New Zealand. Maybe the draft would be good for Americans, it might teach them some self awareness.

based fellow kiwifag

who cares about any of that shit fuck poltics and fuck the government little tit suckers you little fucks are.

same as nam. go to collage, be a draft dodging hippie, or make some fucking grass grow.

honestly its actually kind of weird that draft scares are happening when i finally get in some sort of shape. right now im slightly above bare minimum for the pft.

I'd serve the military proudly, you weak cuck.

Had the same problem myself, what the fuck.

>a 5 time draft dodger drafting fucking anyone on the planet
ya no. I didn't vote for that tiny penis serial sexual assaulter and grifter. You edgefags can go fight the war you asked for by voting for him instead of the potty trained adult.

irl trump sends about 1000 tom cruz missiles over north korea first. pew pew.

I'd sign up to go kill me some slant eyes

holy shit ameriga. dat f15

shouldn't have done shit when you were 18 then, retards.

fat is fixable

you'll run for the first 2 months (aka fat camp) and then get cycled into actual boot camp.

I'm too old

Underweight, probably fail boot camp if it got that far.
I'd just not show up, hide in the hills, after claiming conscientious objector.
Also arrested for a few felonies so I'm sure that a nogo.

Great piece of aircraft. The DOD should have just overhauled the F15 instead of paying literally trillions for the F35.

>avoid the draft
>old fag
>fucked knees
>health problems
>still would go to kill some lil brainwashed troops with pure American firepower

if a draft is brought about then war has entered the meat grinder stage.

if it has gotten to that then america will lose (china alone has more than triple the people america has)

I'm over the age of 30.

Besides, we have these divided and controlled people to do things.

send the libtards and conservacucks

Already enlisted so I don't have to worry about a draft

Continue to be gay in the Deep South.

I tried to join and they barred me from the military for ADHD. Fuck em. If they won't take me when I volunteer they aint forcing me.

didnt get charged. friend dragged me along with him while he did retarded shit, he was the real criminal not me

sounds like you were a dipshit and rather than tell you that, they just let you go under the guise of "ADHD".

>to old to be drafted old fag here
>still under maximum enlisting age

I'd probably enlist just to bully young tubby tubbys.

I'm probably too old to be drafted, but I'd definitely take the opportunity to get into Canada.

Automatically disqualified for the draft on account of having literal AIDS. I can't be drafted because of it, even though I'm perfectly healthy otherwise and my meds mean I'll live as long as the rest of you fucks.

But also fuck Trump. If that draft-dodging racist SOB calls for a draft you bet your fucking ass no one is going to report for it.

>Maybe the draft would be good for Americans
This. But only if the rich fucks couldn't buy their way out. Having your kids be conscripted is a hell of a motivator not to start wars.

>death to all lib tards
>doesn't realise they're all going to dodge the draft because they aren't retarded enough to think dying in a war which their own country started is a good idea
>conservitards die, liberals inherit america
sounds good to me. when's trump gonna send that jet?

fuckin two birds one stone

Fuck off burger nigger, we're full.
You can crash in Greenland if you want.

I'd go in. I don't have much to live for right now, and there's no way I'm running away or going back to college.

I'd just go hard in the paint and do what I can for the country that has given me a good place to live my piece of shit life.

Watch out Kim you dirty commie bastard.

the draft could be like a modern form of natural selection - the smart dodge it, and the stupid willingly join up and die. it's not like america fights any actual evil nowadays, america is the biggest warmongerer of them all.

So why wait for the draft, why not join the military now?

i would just do what trump did and complain of back pains

aww, he thinks serving in the US military is still something to be proud of... cute )

>right now im slightly above bare minimum for the pft.
The what?

america is garbage anyway i say bring on the nuclear holocaust and lets open this pit

Why would you go kill your own people?Seems a bit drastic to me.

t. Baby dick

yes
>dicks are fun so whos the real loser sweaty

physical fitness test.

all branches have a version of it. I based my minimums on the army's.

>Program cost
>US$1.508 trillion (through 2070 in then-year dollars), US$55.1B for RDT&E, $319.1B for procurement, $4.8B for MILCON, $1123.8B for operations & sustainment (2015 estimate)
It isn't literally trillions: so far about half a trillion USD has been spent. It will be trillions ($1.5T) in 2070 when the service life of the planes ends.

>same size as f16
>literally twice the weight

Sjsbd

>trump launches the draft
Nope. Army, Airforce and Navy are already more than big enough and well funded enough to invade the DPRK.

this.
north koreans are starving, undertrained, underfunded, and undoubtedly suffer from low morale.
also, they're north koreans.

some of you better be careful not to choke yourself with how hard you're sucking the government's dick.

RED LEADER STANDING BY

I don't like trump but I do want to kill me some 50 men

I'm 53. No worries here, but I laugh at all the mongs that voted for him and get drafted.

>53
>on Sup Forums
>saying "mong"

jesus. if this is true, you should go blow your own head off in a field somewhere.

>go on hrt
>super cute girl with dick
>able to avoid getting killed by a pointless war
>profit

Be hella gay, like the faggot I am. If that doesnt work, Im my fathers only son. That gets you out asap.

Too old for the draft. Enjoy your war babbies

You're the problem, kid, and your going away solves it.

>it might teach them some self awareness.
The actions of our leaders do not necessarily reflect the populations personal values. Most Americans don't want to be at war or bombing desert civilians.

>tfw oldfags sitting around stealing the kiddies' wimminz
We'll all have a little taste of Hugh, bless 'im.

>what would you do to avoid the draft?

That would be hilarious irony.

You fucking libfags are a disgrace, no loyalty

Most Americans continue to pledge allegiance to the government that rapes, steals, and murders in their name.
When are the muh patriots going to start aiming their weapons upward?
Never, because they're thumb-sucking, brainwashed authoritarians.

i'll renounce my US citizenship and go live in Israel permanently. it's not like the US will be worth living in after NK unloads all their nukes in our direction anyway.

they do though, because americans keep voting for warmongerers.

i have temporary bone spurs

Well when they give you warmonger A or warmonger B, you don't have much choice

none at all to this douche bag

Sure thing neckbeard now go suck a cock and die from AIDS

you made the choice to disregard any candidate that isn't republican or democrat.

you guys realize you can literally dodge the draft just by refusing to serve and they'll just toss you in jail right? ezpz.

Ever considered that those military bases are so "close" to Russia because Russia does actually want war? The dipshit that made that graph obviously has a problem with causality or more likely works for Russian intelligence.

I mean since the US presidential elections 2016 we know that the Russian government preys on internet retards.

>you made the choice to disregard any candidate that isn't republican or democrat.
Some did. Most voted against the entire system by staying home, not that it stops them.

>You fucking libfags are a disgrace, no loyalty

fuck you im not going nor going to jail, so i guess hide in the forest

>being more loyal to a meme than the real people around you
autism/10

last time i checked, the US was the ones arming ISIS, invading the middle east, building military bases all over the world, meanwhile Russia is only in Syria because the Syrian president invited them.

>claims to be all about defending personal liberties and free speach
>shuns people for actually exercising those rights

Just a right wing thing.

It's the Democrats who want the draft you fucking mung.

what is the age limit after which you can not be drafted anymore ?