Social media fap thread

Social media fap thread

Bump

Got any cute emo/scene girls?

Mah main fap for the last couple of years.

I'm interested why these are all in the same bathroom ?

lmaooooo now i need to know

I initially reached out to the blonde one with my usual method of getting nudes and she threw a curveball at me and asked if her roommates can get in on it as well, so I obliged

Pretty cute

Samefag, the best part is I had no idea the redhead was one of her roommates and I had her in a couple classes

Twins from Texas. One of my proudest successes.

Rate?

moar ?

I need sauce on these two please. I can't keep fapping to the same pics. Someone help out please

god damn i would do terrible things

Interested in Chandler then Brooklynn

No ones asking for more faggot.

moar anna?

hnnngh moar

more

Chandler's ass

Brooklynn's ass

I would let her suffocate me with her asshole, anymore with face?

noice, any lingerie or moar nudes?

replied too fast, definitively interested in moar of both, damn

bangin body, dubs checkt

she camera shy?

That's odd. What exactly is your method? Aside from paying/sugar daddy I dont see how she would mention this to her roomies

Do you crop face or they sent like that?

They basically think I'm paying them. She asked if her roommates could get paid as well if they took photos too

fapping hard for her

They're sent like they. I explicitly tell them not to send photos with their faces in it because it gives them a false sense of comfort than I'm looking out for their best interests and gets them to agree to send me the photos easier

rate/wwyd for more

Initials gets nudes

So do you just skip out at the end? I've done it a few times but I could never share because its traceable.

opened up a folder, waiting for more good sir

A.J.

I just block them and move on. I'm pretty good at covering my bases, for example I always have a username that plays with letters to make it impossible to write down unless you copy/paste. I've been doing this for about a year and a half and have yet to encounter anyone finding me again.

Give me a type and I got it. What kinda girl you wanna see?

Do you do request?
Any girls turn you down?
How do you ask for them? I'm pretty sure most girls are hesitant if a stranger just straight up asks them for nudes.

Any cali girls?

Wanted more of Brooklynn and Chandler. If you ran out, I'd like moar redheads (brunettes second) with nice legs and tits. Heels optional

Petite tan brunette or blonde

How many photos does a girl usually send before asking for money

My lord I would impregnate her no questions, don't stop

I actually get a lot by commission (I get paid) as requests from people I've come across here and another forum.

It's a numbers game. I approach it like B2B sales. Gotta have a volume of usernames to push out the initial messages, not everyone will read them but a handful definitely will. A percentage of those that read it won't be interested and might block me and then the other percentage that read it will be interested and reply wanting to know more. At that point I have pretty much every objection countered with in my notes with a fine tuned response waiting to be copy/pasted as well as a photoshopped PayPal transaction page and account balance to "prove" that I "have the money" and that I've "done this before." It's actually quite easy once I get the initial reply, I've been pretty good at closing the deal in about 15 min or so.

It's all about pushing volume and keeping your pipeline full. Just like sales lol.

Not that guy but its not that hard cabrone.

Fake profile of rich handsome guy. Mass dm hot girls offering them money in exchange for nudes.

Of course not every girl will do it. But a lot have a price. I applaud him for doing it without actually paying. But if youre a richfag that would actually pay for nudes, 70% of girls have a number in their heads.

I typically ask for a clothed one, an underwear one, and two nude. The clothed one is a decoy, I just throw it in there so that they think "oh, this guy is has to be serious if he's willing to pay for a clothed picture as well and not just my nudes." I do those 4 and tell them to just stand straight, no sexual poses or anything. This way it doesn't breach too far out of their comfort zone and they're more willing to take them.

Edging to her

Do you need payment upfront or only if successful?

I only ask for payment if I'm successful. I would just need a pretty nice amount of names.

she did like a whole set of these

no interest?

hngg yes please