These are the albums I'm taking with me when I leave for school

These are the albums I'm taking with me when I leave for school.

Rate pls

Why not import some to your computer so you can bring more with you?

none of these albums is bad per se but why in the world would they be the ones you bring out of everything?

This is just about the worst combination of albums I could possibly imagine.

Nice collection. Good luck at school wherever you go user.

1.5/5 too much gay shit

I hope ur school bus explodes with you in it

have you heard Fire On Fire?

I just thought of what I would like to have there.
My whole collection is already on here, I just like having and using the physical versions sometimes.
Pretty sure I can think of worse...

Your taste sucks and youre probably not going to learn anything cool. I hope you fucking die dude

>California, Benji and Laughing Stock
Good shit buddy dab on them haters
Where's SFTB though?

Just listened to that Julia Holter album for the first time a few days ago after having let it sit on my hard drive since I downloaded it a few years ago on Sup Forums. Really great stuff. Lucette Stranded on The Island is one of the most gorgeous songs I've heard in a while.

I can't fucking find that thing anywhere... I need it in my life.

Good to know.

This is a high resolution pic. Keep it up dude

Bring nick cave

You carry all them shits around with you?

you like album covers with boring colors

>ctrl+f: mallgoth
>0 results

newfags everywhere

I'm hoping OP is trolling. how does a human being listen to Swans and then think chelsea wolf is acceptable music? i can imagine accidentally sharing musical interests with you IRL and it makes me shudder

lol

No, this is college dude.

You mean clean

I got into Chelsea Wolfe like a year after I got into Swans, dude. I wouldn't be into her if it weren't for them. I'm glad I make you shudder.

>Julia Holter
>Emma Ruth Rundle
>Chelsea Wolfe
>Talk Talk
Nice

Just replace the seer with TBK and your golden

you have to be 18 to fuck

What?

bring whatever you actually like don't worry about what the "plebs" will think. hope you can find people to share your music with user

good luck on your school shooting jimbo

Why are you taking them with you?

You're gonna be the life of the party, no joke.

Actually total joke because you're only gonna attract emos and hipsters with that selection. Also you will be bored. Very, very bored.

Norge?

whats the deal with enjoying swans and chelsea wolfe? I know they are very diferent artists, but its pretty nice to keep your tastes as open as possible