Heyyyy Sup Forums, newfag here

Heyyyy Sup Forums, newfag here.
Ive I've allways seen such lore and mystery connected to this site, and after years of sharing shit on facebook ive finally decided to delve into it.
And based on what ive seen the passed few times ive browsed, ive been missing out on a fuckload of not only entertaining but informative stuff.
So that being said,
What are some things, basic or not a new user should know?
And I mean anything, unsaid rules, what not to ever do regardless of the board or thread, basic concepts of all the boards, how things work in general, literally anything.
Cause really the only thing I know is that Sup Forums is the asshole of 4c and 8c is just 4c with more racists and pedos.
And possibly wilder shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is shit

Start here: youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw

just run OP and don't look back

Ive been browsin more than just Sup Forums

This site is a voyeurs wet dream.

I feel like this will be the truest advice

/bant/ is the best board! It has the highest quality content!

This is coming from an oldfag that started browsing back in 2007/2008 and occasionally lurks every once and awhile when hes bored...Sup Forums is dead and has been dead for years. its merely a shadow of what it once was..honestly there's nothing special going on here anymore..the cancer has won..welcome user...welcome to Sup Forums....don't be a faggot, op enjoy your stay

Wheres the party at then?
Cause yeah like its been pretty underwhelming compared to the lore when I'm not being a dirty lil voyeur.
/r9k/ seems like Sup Forums: The Second

buy yourself a fingerbox, be a real man

How bout I finger ur ass instead

Sup Forums was legendary during the 2016 election. Not so much anymore.

Sup Forums is the only good board

get a fingerbox and also delete system 32 so the feds can't track what you're doing on here

Lurk more

Back in the days of epic gets, and wins under our commander and chief mootykins, before the cancer took over and won, it was actually entertaining.

these are both the best tips for any newfag tbh. all trolling aside

That thing changed my life for the better. Never thought Microsoft would suck its own dick for money

literally this:

hey guys..heard you were deleting system thirty two year olds