New celeb thread

New celeb thread

that was fast

I’m always here.

heh you're the man

Fuck Gal is a Jewess goddess

that Lana Del Ray?

Hey guys. His name escapes me. What's his name, again?

Hey

Hiiiiiii kiiiiiiiiiiiiiidzzzzzzz, santa brought pastas for y'all

in most places baby goes
the middle aged men know
no shame and having birthed
around them their families and
simple fat cheeked flush faced
wives always fall down before
baby and ask to eat the tasty
tater tots directly from her bum!

miranda cosgrove is innocent

Best girl

Selena beat her the strawpoll. Tay couldn't even win a poll lol.

you mean Dan "hold her tighter, she´s a fighter" Schneider?

This. Queen.

Selena is absolutely pleb tier

OOOOOH, yeah, that's him alright
Dan "Beat my Meat with your Feet" Schneider

Prepare yourselves, I'm rolling soon... Muaha ha ha ha ha ah haha hahha ahha ahahhaahhahhahahahahahaahhahaa

How big of a dildo is she fucking herself with there?

Fuck...

You mean Dan "The man with a plan to lick her clam, tie her up and slap her with your ham, start with 2 fingers then your hand, no reporting and no bans, fondle her clit then her cans, rip off her clothes and throw her in the van, not one-not two-but a 6 man gangbang, into her mouth right inside her, make that pussy wider and wider, soft smooth skin better is the whiter, pound her so hard they call me the Hymen Collider, give me a ciggie this'll be an all-nighter, dont go soft got to be a hard rider, hold her tighter shes a fighter, we wont kill you if you stay quieter" Schneider?

yeah, Dan "the Hymen Divider" Schneider is a fookin legend

What kind of meds are you taking?

Tayfags left for awhile after that strawpoll defeat. Now they're back because they still can't get jobs. Selena slay

A cute

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Cody and otc speed

I know, i think i've seen around 50 poll debating between Taylor and Selena and Selena was ALWAYS FIRST.

So young so perfect

What h-happened wh-when th-thousands o-of a-a-alphas k-kept k-knocking a-a-at m-my d-door s-saying, " What have you done taking Victoria. We have the longest memories. Expect in full course our due reward to come in a most unexpected and pervading time."... I-I know th-the alphas h-have i-it i-i-in f-for m-me f-f-for possessing V-Vic...

Selena won. There were 1500 votes. The poll was posted all over th site for weeks. Selena > Taylor

That tongue would be put to good use

Alsjdj

I assume cody is short for codeine.
Otc speed can be a number of things, you got a specific one or just whatever you get your hands on?

Too much information to give

Peyton sucking cock while Victoria rims.... both me and her

I-If I-I mistreat h-her th-they w-will b-be asking f-for blood... S-She j-just h-has s-s-so many f-f-f-fans and a-admirers th-that I-I feel almost shackled t-t-to touch h-her...

Oh fuck, guess I'd have to fist Victoria, try for her tight asshole though
Fucking amazing pair of cocksuckers

Keep going user Im about to bust my nut

im sooooo horny

suck my feminine benis pls

G-Gosh wh-what h-have I-I got m-myself i-into... T-This w-w-woman i-is held i-in s-s-such r-r-r-regard I-I'm a-a-afraid t-t-to even y-yell a-at h-her...

Why would it be too much? It's not like you are the only one buying that stuff and someone might dox you...
I'm just genuinely curious since it's in my area of expertise

I don't care for your horniness user, I care about mine. If someone's sucking something then you're sucking me

I've made so many enemies here in 1 month I wouldn't be so sure about that

is your penis feminine? I only suck feminine penis

hnnng