So who do you main?

So who do you main?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NkfMqPeglyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zenyatta because he is objectively the best hero.

more MORRREEEEEEEE

Mercy

Team Fortress 2

Pharah because carpetbombing

Tracer since I like being able to crowd control on objective games. Staying in the point and just blinking until my team gets back

Heroin.

Bastion

Mei.

roadhog

Torb if defense
Lucio as a healer if necessary
Rein if attack (Genji to rush certain maps)

Bump with acid Rick

Teemo

melee mewtwo

i'm p okay too

hero's usually die!

JUNGLE HYPE FEVER RIGHTTTT

i hate OW and every single OW player. so i main melee torb

klesk/flisk

only one hero will rise

You're my kinda user, user.

Zarya ofc

BREEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH *snort*

Zenyatta, but I'm pretty good with Mercy, Junkrat and Orisa.

I play paladins

Roadhog is my man, even after the nerf

Reinhart, das reine Herz.

Junkrat is best rat

>main
>overwatch

Pick one

this

Aquaman

Oracle, Zenyatta, G&W / Jigglypuff, Moonkin

youtu.be/NkfMqPeglyc

Jubnkrat, roadhog & Orisa

That feel when all these champs got buffed into oblivion...

Am widow one trick 3850 high

I main the best grill

Mother knows best.

This fella knows what's up

lost

Children, behave.

widow

My most used is D.Va

Genji or Lucio

I'm a Symmetra main.
I know... you all hate me, I hear the hate every time it attack and I choose her. Its always my fault when we don't win, even if I have golds galore. Its hard being a Sym main, but I do it, because it may not be the hero you want... but I am the hero you need.

What rank are you guys?

Mei.
I comfortably play her on Attack and Control point maps. I just asks my team if they are OK with it, which usually they are if you ask nicely in voice.

Having 250 health and her ability to make her self invulnerable gives you the ability to semi tank, and to just chill in the middle of a fight. I love playing against a D.va or Roadhog because you freeze them head shot them once and just rinse and repeat. You won't kill them, and they won't kill you but they will charge your ulti extremely fast.

I've often received very nice comments from my team, and even more often hate from the enemy team in chat.
''Mei you fucking rat'' is my favorite one so far

too brown

Zenyatta is my primary main, secondary main is Junkrat, then Sombra and Orisa. I think it's important to have one very well known character from each class, at least.

Kill yourself

I main Lucio, best character to be balanced - okay damage with easy to hit attacks, good healing, and speed boost is great, Amazingif you're in high gold-low plat to stop your team running off like fucking idiots - they want to stay in your circle.
Second Zarya, as long as you know the best targets for shields, not too difficult.
Also comfortable with Orisa, Rein, Junk, Sombra and hogman

Oh and Ana. A real low-difficulty character

The hero we need because she's one is the highest dos in the game with no need to aim. A second and a half to kill any non-tank, plus she gets lots of shielding to make her own team die less

tristana

>no need to aim
You realize that the beam needs to both power up and be close range, right? Plus you need to pass the crosshairs over the enemy to lock it.
The photon ball is the real beast.
>passes through shields
>deals 120 damage to all it hits
>requires you to aim
This whole no aim/hold down RT sentiment is bullshit.

pharrah

>rocket launcher
>fucking flys

where could you go wrong?

Maybe I play as too many squishys, but I'm always dead within a second from that beam with no chance of escape and no possibility to kill her back because she'll out dps all healers and also mei and Winston whilst only aiming a tiny amount. A real powerhouse for any team, and a bitch to fight in any 1v1 or 2v1 scenario

>nesting intensifies

Mccree because cowboy woooo! bang bang revolver.

The best Moe ofc

Road Hog, Orisa, Zarya and 76 are my mains.

Still throwing 1.0 hooks with road, the balance changes to him made him better in my opinion.

>literally the only medic in casual