Other than Amy Winehouse, name 1 artist from the last 15 years who won't be completely forgotten in the next decade

Other than Amy Winehouse, name 1 artist from the last 15 years who won't be completely forgotten in the next decade.

protip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/Bulbo/1713338/1283919440/amy-winehouse-topless_2.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kanye West

Grimes

Kendrick Lamar

the 3 most forgettable musicians of the decade

My boy Julian would disagree
>inb4 Is This It was released 16 years ago

Who?

Apart from Grimes, those artists will be remembered as creating seminal albums of the 2000s and 2010s

I can't. Also, Amy is hot in her own way. Only faggots wouldn't think so. x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/Bulbo/1713338/1283919440/amy-winehouse-topless_2.jpg

justin timberlake
justin beiber

coincidentally they are both justins

Lady Gaga
Haim
AltJ
Miley
Sky Ferreira

Cmon OP I can go all day

taylor swift, adele

it's been a while since i've seen you choa poster

Gotta say objectively Kanye, while I don't give a flying fuck about him, will be remembered for a very long time
>pseudo intellectuals love to analyse his lyrics
>levels of narcissism that will likely be one of those defining characteristics that you remember someone for in history
>scarily high chance of somehow getting involved in politics
>has not hit maximum insanity yet, so who know what the fuck he may do
It terrifies me to think that Kanye may be remember not just 10, 20, or even a hundred years from now; he might be in the fucking history books. Like a Greek Cynic defecating in the streets

>how can a angel break my heart
>a angel

>Apart from Grimes
She is the artist of this decade so she won't be completely forgotten in the next decade - that's for sure.

I'd be surprised if Joanna Newsom isn't at some stage regarded as one of the best lyricists of all time.

Eddie Vedder

>grimes
artist of this decade

have you smoked a joint dipped in paint?

No, I have listened to all of her albums and can assure she is actually the best.

You can't assure anyone with that kind of reasoning.

Rihanna
Taylor Swift
Bruno Mars
Lady Gaga
Adele
Kanye West

You mentioned a lot of people that will be forgotten.

I doubt it. That list has already sold almost a billion albums + singles.

Nobody even talks Bruno Mars or Lady Gaga anymore.

Kanye....
Thats it desu
Kendrick is pretty forgetable

They both just played the last two Super Bowls

Literally who?

Okay?

Okay what? Does your brain stop working?

>Kendrick is pretty forgetable
To you, maybe.

You'd think there has to be a reason 90% of critics are calling him the GOAT rapper and he's breaking records left and right.

Kendrick will definitely go down in history.

who still remembers amy winehouse for her music besides people in their 20s who still haven't found a good taste in music?

>implying 99% of the world hasn't already forgotten about her

popularity hasn't really meant much in the past

i didn't even know who amy winehouse was until i heard that she had overdosed and a bunch of tumblr faggots started crying about her

Poor deluded child, the only 2 things that reminds me of grimes existence is the homonym genre of music and this board. She's not good nor bad, she is the very definition of irrelevant.

Kanye, Kendrick Lamar

Tyler the Creator because he's technically childhood nostalgia for anyone under 18.

> Diogenes

False. If she is irrelevant then why is she the most discussed artist?

Kanye for being batshit insane and having all sorts of megalomania, Kendrick because for who he is he's had a surprisingly long shelf-life, and King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard because they'll still be releasing records every year.