Trap thread! CD, trap, trans etc etc

Trap thread! CD, trap, trans etc etc

As always OC is best C

Most importantly have fun and enjoy the thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oc

this you?

Heyyy that's nice

Kys faggots

Nope sorry

Kek, why are you bothered by other's tastes?

Yeah she's amazing, massive inspiration to me!

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

BASED SPIDEY TO THE RESCUE!

Are there dom traps?

i care so much about sissyhog art but hate fanfictions

I'm not a Dom trap but I've done a couple Dom pictures I guess

Not gonna post the whole story, but...

>First, hated trap threads.
>Last week, 3 traps with gigantic titties and fake blonde hair jerked my dick at the club in a crowd of people.
>It was overwhelming. I've never felt so amazing.
>Invited me to go with them but I was too afraid of where the night would take me.
>I wish I went with them.
>Been craving feminine penis ever since
>Created a Grindr account
>Got a muscular toned otter mode Brazilian man to blow me just now
>Feel relieved and sort of peaceful
What's happening to me..

jane is back

Cute!

Unfortunately though, I really enjoy someone who's just a dom in general

Yeah haha, sadly not much new content
Soz

Bare feet

no worries, I'm still kinda sad anyway

wbms anyone?

well, you like getting blown by dudes, so i'd say you're pretty gay, Sup Forumsro.

:( Wanna cuddle?
>Pic related

man feet

I have made some webms!

I wish, but you're too far away and you'd feel bad

I wanna suck those. ...

Why would I feel bad? Also yeah sadly you probably aren't a kiwi

Spidey where are you?

to put it in your words, you'd feel 'guilty'

More

sign says cuddle.
booty says cuddling is done primarily with the penis.

Sorry I have a pretty bad memory but I assume you are someone I've talked to before. Sorry I guess

so much for those promises then

Love ya too Spidey!
I'm really sorry, you are gonna have to give me a hint, I've talked to so many people. I really don't want you to be sad but I don't know what I've done.

heya jane, how are ya. haven't seen you in a while

Where in nz are you?

Heya! Always nice to see someone who knows me! I'm doing well! What about you?

To be fair, you have to have a very low IQ to laugh at Spiderman memes. The humour is extremely nonexistent, and without a solid grasp of stale memes most of the "jokes" will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Spiderman’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans don't understand this stuff; they don't have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the cancerous properties of these jokes, to realise that they’re not funny- they say something deep about SHITPOSTING. As a consequence people who like Spiderman memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the beauty in Trap threads, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as trap thread’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

To be fair, you have to have a very low IQ to laugh at Spiderman memes. The humour is extremely nonexistent, and without a solid grasp of stale memes most of the "jokes" will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Spiderman’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans don't understand this stuff; they don't have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the cancerous properties of these jokes, to realise that they’re not funny- they say something deep about SHITPOSTING. As a consequence people who like Spiderman memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the beauty in Trap threads, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as trap thread’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

not that angry guy but I heard more stuff like that towards you, you seem nice but why make so many people sad/angry?

i take it face pics are a thing you dont do, but..
any chance of a pic of your lips?
cause itd sure help with imagining them wrapped around my dick

good, still sorry I send you a message via discord even though I wasn't supposed to
work is boring again

Rats was hoping youd be in the capital :P

same

no shit

You're so god damn hot

Well I used to have a Kik but I had to shut it down because of too many messages. I told everyone why I did it and all that but people still are understandably mad at me for it. It was a stupid thing to ever make in the first place but I guess that's just a mistake I gotta live with.
Is this pic good enough? I have a few others if you need!
Hey! Are you the chef guy? Sorry I keep my discord mostly muted, thanks for the roses! They are super nice pics!
Haha I love welly but sadly nah
Thankies!!!

>pic is fantastic
i need all the other ones

I would've send them.earlier but I forgot, and then that breakup(?) happened.
you are on discord alot even though you have it muted

Listen here faggot no one and their mother wants to see your ganked up boi pussy now gtfo

Kk!
I keep it open constantly, too lazy to close it, also yeah sorry about the split thingy, I just wanted you to not get too attached or whatever
Sorry Spidey

kek I knew from the start I wouldn't have a chance, primarily the distance thing. I wanted more of a friendly thing ^^ how your day was n such but you didn't want that I guesd

Fucking faggot.

kik?

I just feel like I don't wanna disappoint you is all
Sorry I don't use Kik anymore

>Dorky dance

if i where spodermin, i'd know how

Me!! Mee!! I'm gay!!
You can shoot your web all over me Spidey!

how would you disappoint me?
by saying how your day is? lol

Haha if i met you i'd ram my penis so deep up your ass that you'd remember me over your own mother.

No like if I didn't respond or something, if I had a really busy day and couldn't talk
Yes please!!!! Fill me up daddy

Kik?

you'd see my red 1 with pic under the friends button so you can respond whenever
besides I'm used to waiting hours/days for a reply

Every thread; you come in an hijack.

Posted in last thread right before it got deleted :/

Wut? I'm not sure what you mean by hijack

>trap thread
>trap posts pics
>gets called hijacking of thread
wat? gtfo

she'll get tired soon enough like all the rest that came before her
either the phase passes or he will get too much stress

Man I should fly across the Tasman to get a piece of your cute skinny body and your wet plump lips on my cock

I was the one who replied to you :p
where you from?