Are indians aryan??

Are indians aryan??

>aryan

Literally a Sanskrit word.

indians and europeans share same ancestors

yeah.

they mixed with dravidians and other pre-aryan indian peoples though.

whereas europeans mixed with pre-aryan european peoples.

but linguistically and in terms of ancient religions and stuff there are similarities.

Say that niggers from africa are aryan too while you're at it

Only the elite and only R1a is Aryan.

>wewuz

Indeed. We wuz.

Reminder that there's zero evidence that R1b-M269 originated on the Pontic steppe.

WE WUZ STEPPE WARRIORZ N SHEEET

Are R1a masterrace?

so moortugal is true?

How come R1b-M269 are genetically close to R1a-Corded Ware though having the same steppe blood?
Were the R1a cucks?

Yes, aR1ans are truly the masterrace

Nice
t. R1b

you are literally the same with the russians
i though you were mongoloid but you are slavic europeans after all

mean to link with
half spain and 1/3 of france are also not euros?

Finns are NW European and closely related to West Germanics, particularly Anglo Saxons and Danes.

not according to that map my slavic friend
hey, at least you are european

Danes are North Germanic

Finnish R1a subclades do indeed originate in Russian Corded Ware culture and Polish slaves during viking age but that doesn't mean we aren't significantly West Germanic.

you are also significantly mongoloids

False. Finnish I1 is derived from Paleo-European huntergatherers, not Germanics.

Kang detected. Even if that was true it wouldn't change the fact that our maternal DNA is most similar to Danes.

>Only the elite and only R1a is Aryan
Ironically I heard a lot of the most bottom caste is full of R1A from being raped for millennia.

All people do

>Finnish R1a subclades do indeed originate in Russian Corded Ware culture and Polish slaves during viking age but that doesn't mean we aren't significantly West Germanic.
[CITATION NEEDED]

Not your kang, sorry to disappoint. I'm just tired of butthurt I1 Finns proclaiming kinship with Germanics based on a haplogroup that has nothing to do with the R1 Indo-Europeans that created Germanic language and culture. If they d not wish to associate with Finnics, they should embrace their Paleo-European heritage and go do cave paintings or whatever.
>Even if that was true it wouldn't change the fact that our maternal DNA is most similar to Danes.
No we aren't.

Fun fact,

People with war-hammers on your pic are Indo-Europeans, most likely R1a.
There was a huge change in palelo-art during time of Corded Ware, natives depicted people coming to Scandinavia on huge boats.

>significantly West Germanic
Cut the bullshit, please.

They are aliens.

They are, Gypsies are too

Cut the crap kang. You know damn well that West Finns have the exact same amount of mesolithic admix as East Finns so your whole theory ends there. Finnish maternal DNA like haplogroup H has a recent West-Central European origin. Hunters don't have it.

Is this guy a meme?

Visit India in real life and it'll educate you very quickly on how much you need to give a shit which archaic racial clade they belong to.

Pic rel is (not) Finn friendly version

>West Finns have the exact same amount of mesolithic admix as East Finns
That is because East Finns interbred with the local I1 Paleo-Europeans, and overtime became more like them.
>Finnish maternal DNA like haplogroup H has a recent West-Central European origin. Hunters don't have it
Finnics brought Indo-European mtDNA with them as they had mingled with early Eastern Indo-Europeans prior to their advent in Finland.

More like inaccurate meme map.

>on how much you need to give a shit which archaic racial clade they belong to.
What did he mean by this?