1930-2017, What do you think of George Soros' legacy so far? Also, how able are his sons and daughter to succeed him...

1930-2017, What do you think of George Soros' legacy so far? Also, how able are his sons and daughter to succeed him? Are they capable of living up to the Soros name? Do you know much about Soros, at all? What do you believe are the positives and negatives about him and his family?

It's not going to plan.
The wrong countries are being flooded the wrong way even if there was a proper NWO plan at this point its pretty much a disaster at the moment.

Will Soros be remembered as a failure, then, or somebody who ultimately succeeded? Money isn't everything, but then there's a ton of it in his case.

Yep, I've been thinking this for a while. It's like they got impatient and it just got completely exposed and out of control.

At this rate, I see Europe in civil war within 10 years and the US and potentially Russia will have to step in to get the invaders out. Or Europe will simply fall.

The first stage of this will be white flight into Poland and the other countries refusing invaders.

George Soros is one of the top dons of the mafia. He invests in them so they protect his interests.

I can think of many things wrong with Soros, but have nothing positive to say about him. He's a murderous, traitorous, greedy old cunt. I hope someone stabs him in the dick.

Fuck you for making me think he actually croaked, OP.

I only dance at weddings after a few beers. That being said, the day this man dies, I will dance in celebration.
This man was a Jew who sold out his own people to the Nazis and used their money to start his empire. How he escaped the Nuremberg trials is beyond me. Oh wait, I know. It's because he basically bought the Democratic party, one of the most corrupt political parties in human history.

F.... just F....

Fuck this filthy Jew. I hope he suffers a stroke.

Two 11 dubs. Impressive.

ITT: we write op's economy paper on George Soros :^)

Greatest man to have lived in all of history.

Used his wealth to destroy western greed, oppression and capitalism. He made it possible to fight back against tyranny.
He might die before the dream is realized though as I don't think he'll live until 2030.

I take my hat off to him. We need more brave souls like him in this unjust world.

>The first stage of this will be white flight into Poland
Ayooo, I'm already here in poland. Already happening

bait

This thread makes it seem like he died. Now I'm sad. Imagine people reacting to your departure here.

what's wrong with soros?

I know that he is blamed for literally everything in my country by conspiracy theorists who comment underneath the news articles

romania?

I want some documents on this dear sir

Kek

europe has survived much worse

Croatia actually, which makes even less sense, but deluded people are deluded.

they are right you know

lol no white person in western europe is moving to poland. dream on

you're deluded for thinking he's a scapegoat of some kind. Try reading about the shit he is responsible for

how is it there?
i've been thinking about hungary, poland or czech rep.

nice try, bait baiterstein

Truthbombs.

I like how the Trumptards call anything that hurts their narrative "bait" or "shilling".
They'll never see the truth if it grabbed them by the pussy.

Never said he was, but these people think he's responsible for literally everything bad that happens.

Great, whites as far as the eye can see, just bring lots of money. Low level jobs pay very little here

He is pretty much responsible for everything bad that happens. Do you think he needs you to stand up for him? He has destroyed everything that was good about this country.

Claiming Sunset