My mother is a gynecologist, she recently told me that she made about 3500 abortions...

My mother is a gynecologist, she recently told me that she made about 3500 abortions, it's more murders than all the famous maniacs combined. How should I deal with it?

It's not a person until it's outside the womb, surviving on its own. Therefore not murder.
>inb4 veggies in life support aren't people?
Nope, not if there's not expectation of recovery within a month-year.

does that mean i can massacre a bunch of pet dogs because theyre technically not people

Made abortions? Moar liek
> unmade babies

Yes
>I'm not user, dogs count as property though so just with that, actually no

in a lot of countries yes!
obviously more 1st world civilizations would put you in prison for a while. or the rest of your life if you committed doggy auschwitz

this isnt good...

None of those were murders and the "maniacs" in history killed a lot more than 3500 sentient human beings. Go away or show us your mothers tits.

Disable the brakes on her car
If that were the case then there wouldn't be a separate charge of homicide for the unborn child in a car accident

you should deal with it like you ought to be dealing with anything, by not being a whiny little nigger faggot. Kys.

this isn't real.
it can't be.
this is bullshit.
you're bullshit.
stop being bullshit.

>My mother is a gynecologist, she recently told me that she made about 3500 abortions, it's more murders than all the famous maniacs combined. How should I deal with it?
Realize that your mother did not "murder" anyone ... her patients who had the procedure were the "murderers."

Fetuses dont have any brain function until about 3 months in. Unless your mom does late game abortions which is unlikely then there is 0 chance she murdered anything.

You do realise that if most of those abortions didn't happen the babies would have probably thrown in a dumpster or left by the side of the road.The gynecologists and their practice isn't the problem , it's the legions of cavernous skanks

3edgy5me

KYS. you were obviously a mistake.

in any way it's a problem : the babies deserved better.

Pat Robertson ladies and gentlemen!

You came oit of the womb of a child murderer OP. Be happy she decided to keep you. I guess

Btw, your mom is a murderer

If you see it as murder, the parents hired her as a killer

Meh. Most were probably nigger or spics anyways.
The true sjw

It means it would not be murder.

Your theory crumbles if he sees it as "eroticism"

And who is going to give it to them ? The cretins that didn't use a condom and decided to just " get rid of it " ? The government placement system treats them like unwanted luggage and creates only abject failures? You ?
They say you have to work with the hand you are dealt , but what if the hand was so shitty it didn't even make the poker table?

Are babies people?

Just think of all the kids she spared from a life of poverty and emotional anguish because they weren't planned and their parents weren't equipped to deal with them.

precisely user. pic related is a 3d model had the children survived. pure raceshitting

By realising life isn't as sacred as we hold. Billions of life forms live their lives and die and continue in the cycle just on your face, and just in the time it took for you to read this.

Don't hitler up this nietzche, that doesn't mean "hurr durr life is meaningless murder's okay" Killing out of anger or personal gain is fucken wrong.

I'm just saying life isn't as sacred as we think it is. Bottom line.

true

Sorry i dont understand.
What do you mean?

>my metaphysics involves believing everything rich con artists tell me
0/8

no idea why the corporate GOP is shitting on this place so much lately. or is it the democrats larping? hard to tell the shitheads apart by party anymore

/thread

Wtf? You should think before you make an analogy. Whether or not a hand doesn't make it to a table is not a judgment of how good that hand is

No, Ikarous.

She surely knows what’s best for others lives.

>Don't hitler up this nietzche, that doesn't mean "hurr durr life is meaningless murder's okay" >Killing out of anger or personal gain is fucken wrong.

>every reason to consider or have an abortion

we are reaching levels of contradiction never before seen

Me again, also realise your physical repulsion of squeemish shit like this is just a biological compulsion to not be in those situations yourself. It's a survival mechanism.

whoops
/thread
there

congratulate her of course

>cant see difference between dependent emotionless life and a developed human

Be glad you weren't 3501.

>cant see difference between bait and moar bait

Each one of those medical procedures put food on your table, clothes on your back, a roof over your head...

I guess the real issue is that it has been normalised.
It's not about telling people what they can and can't do anymore , the issue is about acknowledging how unnatural and counter-instinctive to kill the offspring without the mother being in danger.
You can do it , sure , it's legal , but don't you dare try to justify it and claim morality .Not for a bloody second.
No matter how many blogs and reports on the matter you read to try and convince yourself it's okay , deep down you feel something cringing and grimacing inside of you and that is all you need to know.

or 3499 for that matter...

Some people get abortions because their own life is so shit bringing another person into that is just fucking evil, not a selfish act.

Some people aren't equipped with the emotional tools necessary to deal with it in a healthy manner for their child, again, usually because of their own shitty life.
Third, some people who get abortions are raped. Would you like to be forced to give birth and raise a child that's a constant reminder of that trauma? What kind of life is that for the kid? Imagine growing up knowing your father raped your mother and that's why you exist today.

The only contradiction here is your use of the word contradiction, despite your monosyllabic betamale 'hurr intelligence is pain' fucking impression.

You fuck.

Oh I'm sorry dickhead. Was she going around to people's houses performing abortions for people who didn't want them? Or was she providing a service that people wanted?

That would be unlawful under animal cruelty laws. Not murder.

You should realize abortion isn't murder and quit being radicalized against your own family by insane death cultists hell-bent on destroying the world.

Only the Whites and Asians. The niggers are just niggers.

bullshit , poor people have the most kids

Yes OP. Those abortions sustained you. You eat and wear those aborted faggots every day.

RETROACTIVELY
ABORT
ABRAHAM

I always find the prolife neckbeards on here hilarious. You degenerates hate on blacks, jews and women- fab to lolicon and rape fantasies and actually believe you have any moral standing. For some mental reason you care more about a fricking embryo with less brain-function and personality than a goldfish than you do about most adults. It's not my place to tell you you're wrong, but I do get a chuckle out of the hypocrisy. tl;dr move out of mommy's basement if her job upsets you.

Babies can't survive on their own. Silly tard.

Your mother is a remorseless killer of the innocent; someone who places money and ideology over the lives of the weakest.

Can’t afford a kid? Have an abortion!

All that anti-abortion shpeal's about being 'prolife' or some shit but are also for the death penalty.

topkek

dont listen to him user, that feeling is your dads dick, looking for a more virtuous oriface now that 4500 is literally hemmoraging satans cmao tears and irritating the shaft.
ok, hes part right, but i still say go with dads dick is most probable given in light of recent information

Nope. Totally real.
Did you know that 80% of the abortions performed in America would be considered murder if they were performed in France, Germany, the UK, or any Scandinavian country?

They're also the stupidest and believe life is really really sacred and abortion is bad hurr.

The hit man wasn't a "murderer". the person who paid for the hit was!

Exactly. It's the responsible thing to do.

I’m anti abortion and anti death penalty. However I think you can give some more thought and maybe resolve this contradiction

Hitmom codename aborty seven

Abort your mother

Anti-woman, too?

That's quite a resume, OP. Thirty-five hundred abortions and you, unfortunately were not one of them

>Fetuses dont have any brain function until about 3 months
BZZZZT!
Wrong!
Neural activity is *detectable* at 6 weeks and the fetus is moving no later than 9 weeks, retard

BULLSHIT. Law student from Germany doing an FFA in Common Law (GB) telling you that, no, they fucking don't.

"That child might be poor"
"Better kill it"
Compassion, everyone

That's pretty rough. Slaying thousands of defenseless babies is Mengele-level degeneracy.
>inbf being on different sides of the abdomen magically changes what something is

and I really dont care.

Your attempts at philosophy are as poor as your spelling

Abortion seems cruel until u visit the 3rd world. Its either abortions now or viral biological extinction later

is he o.k ?

would you rather there be more niggers on welfare?

Here's for all you idiots who think abortions are evil.

No. Why are you so flippant? Does opposing abortion make one anti woman?

Don't be silly. Hitler killed like millons of jews and negros, so your mother is like saint.

It's not about wealth , it's about upbringing and proper parenting .Without those things the child will most likely become just another scumbag clogging up the prison system.

>about acknowledging how unnatural and counter-instinctive to kill the offspring without the mother being in danger

You know when a new lion takes over a pride, he systematically kills all the cubs that the previous lion fathered? Shouldn't that be worse, because they're already independent and alive in the outside world? Life is not that sacred, and billions of humans have died down through the millennia from failed pregnancies and birth defects. If someone wants to get an abortion, it's none of your fucking business. You feel icky inside? So what? People feel gross about gay sex, but it's still none of their business.

what is a false dichotomy?

Only if they're yours under California law, and it must be done humanely.

Dogs are property in California, not pets.

>Largest pro-life group is the Catholics
>Catholics are anti death penalty
Looks like you're an idiot

Try to outdo her.

Is it not even a little weird that the nig votes 95% Democrat and Democrats are the party of 'we need abortion because niggers'?

ask her to correct her mistake and retroactively abort you

Yeah, fuckwit?
What is the maximum gestational age at which abortion can be performed in France, Germany, and the UK?

u mad brah?
you got alot of detailed facts there out of one anons sentence that it took up two paragraphs
complete with "drop the mic" cringe

but please, do keep fishing for intellectual approval. ill be here catching you again .

*bfsfehdippppppgggghhhh mmm,mmmmmmmmm*
my apologies....fucking directional mics fml

Brit here- we can go to the chemist for a pill to squirt the fucker out. Dude, you don't know jackshit about our country. Also, you're wrong about everything. Abortions are cool, useful and hilarious. I love living in an enlightened culture where people aren't forced to carry unwanted little shitspewers to full term- if I had my way I'd make everyone apart from geniuses get mandatory abortions and work some eugenics on this fucker- that way I'd be able to halt the exponential decrease in human intelligence. btw, it's not a race thing, as evidence by you and the rest of your white family- Nigeria's universities have plenty of nignogs that're far more intelligent than you'll ever be.

Body autonomy is a social construct

Full-term voluntary available for foetus with disability. You ever been to England?

Your argument seems to be that if a human being relies on another person its life is forfeit.
Would you like me to explain to you how evil you are?

>Because lions behave this way, humans can.
Jesus fucking Christ

this article reeks of professional victim-hood

>she made about 3500 abortions,

Yes it is.

It's also - and this is important - a LEGAL construct.

Don't assume xer pronouns, cis scum. Xer identifies as a clump of cells.