Has Pitchfork always been this shit?

Has Pitchfork always been this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RC2mSPVgWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=df1A5liUBuU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally nothing wrong with those scores. Actually, the Villains rating is too generous.

Are QOTSA the only Sup Forums approved butt rock band?

QOTSA album is innovative

nigger music continues to be worthless garbage but p4k and Sup Forums eat that shit up

>QOTSA album is innovative
Oh my god somebody really posted this

>beer commercial rock
stay mad whitebois

>I like dicks in my mouth
nigger music is shit
7 albums and not a single bad one
obscurefags BTFO

I've already forgotten Villains. It's just so bland. So generically "kind of artsy quirky rock but doesn't have an actual substantial idea in its entire runtime"

Are we Fantano's comment section now?

>nigger music is shit
Who said otherwise?
>obscurefags BTFO
Nah it's more like facebook tier normies like you ought to fuck off.

Good, don't listen fag. Curious to know which Radiohead album is worth listening to for the 1000th time.

I don't think Villains is amazing but I don't understand how some flavour of the month rapper's shitty mixtape can get a higher score than it. YoungBoy isn't even anything special, his sound isn't unique whatsoever.

>artsy
What? I didnt get the impression it was trying to be artsy at all. It seems more like it just wanted to be an extremely danceable hard rock album with an 80s aesthetic

>Curious to know which Radiohead album is worth listening to for the 1000th time
BWAHAHAHA
Where the fuck did come from? 2003?

I don't rate Radiohead and think they're massively overrated

Its fucking embarassing how little Sup Forums actually understands music

>listens to garbage nu-metal generic white trash butt rock
>'no YOU'RE the one with shit taste ahaha
I'm laughing at you dude.

yeah, guess I'll vaporware and chill instead

music forums, music critics, music ratings, all a bunch of stupid fag shit

>danceable hard rock album

they've already done that better

youtube.com/watch?v=8RC2mSPVgWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=df1A5liUBuU

You dont even know what nu metal is you retarded faggot

They're basically just linkin park with a less cringey image. That's all i need to know. Granted i do feel like im doing josh a disservice here since his earlier stuff is great but he's sold out hard.

It's a combination of leddit and fandango fans.

IDK if this is relevant to anything but every talented musician I've ever met has been completely clueless about what critics, forums etc. contemporary music discourse thinks about music.

are QOTSA fags really this bad?

yes

Why are Hip Hop artists allowed to have such retarded titles and imagery? If a Rock artist had an album cover like that or a stupid name like "YoungBoy" they would be laughed at and ridiculed, especially by a site like Pitchfork. But Hip Hop celebrates that sort of childlike stupidity and lack of creativity.

This thread is a painful read.

mad radiohead fag

this was the only thread i could find with QOTSA

why the FUCK does the Villains drums sound like some shitty default MIDI drums?
FUCK
the moment you think about it every song is RUINED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Personally, I think Villains is great.
I don't listen to hip hop so I can't comment on that. It just isn't my style of music.
QotSA is GOAT to me, though. I love all of Homme's work, from Kyuss to the Desert Sessions to TCV to QotSA. It all just sounds so good to me.
But that's just me, man.

That's part of the reason I don't enjoy that type of stuff. I don't mind some vulgarity but the obnoxiousness overwhelms the fuck outta me.