Hey strangers I'm a 4dimensional intergallactic tall white and I'm here to tell you all the truth...

Hey strangers I'm a 4dimensional intergallactic tall white and I'm here to tell you all the truth, this is but another one of the lifes you're currently living in it's all a large paradox that nobody has yet been able to comprehend yet you shall understand and have more knowledge as soon as you spawn in one of your other ''dreams'' every single one of those ''dreams'' is actually a life that you live in where you're somebody have certains stats no matter how strange and bizzare that paradox might seem at the current moment that's the exact reality over there, do you guys have any questions? I'll be here for the next 2 hours in the 7th cascatular boreal aurora that transcends through the infinitverse due to unbelievable circumstances well basically it's not worth explaining what we already know to you cuase your IQ isn't high enough due to this being the first paradox you've been living in right now all though you might get flashbacks from past ones that will happen in the future and that already did, so go ahead ask me /b .

Do you play Smash Melee my dude?

>Hey strangers I'm a 4dimensional intergallactic tall white
Hey spacenigger, we're all living in, and fully aware of, the 4 dimensions.

go home 4th dimension your drunk

Tell Howard Stern to wake me up
or NO MORE JOKES k?

How come you are obviously not very intelligent? Why is your english so bad and why is it you cannot explain things in simple understandable terms?

I thought you were supposed to be more intelligent than us...

it all makes sense now

OP is an inter dimensional faggot

>have certain stats

Can we reset stat points and redistibute them? I think I put too much into str, need a little more dex.

Im sorry if my bad grammar confuses you into not realizing how intelligent I am we communicate through direct mental waves and eye contact it was pretty hard for me to descifrate your primitive way of communicating especially through letters I apologize if I made any mistakes I was excepting you guys to ask for something more
I'm sorry but that sounds very foreign to me ask me about your cosmos and i'll tell you that it's ridiculously small and not infinite, ask me about the lies ''science men'' have been telling to you due to our people that infiltrated this current paradox have trolled them into believing.

So you don't play Smash?

Lame.

I'm sorry but I told you it's foreign to me I preffer Beethoven or Johann Sebastian Bach.

Do you have any evidence for this?

Me too but those are two different mediums. Surely you should know that.

you're a fraud.

This is the worst spacenigger thread ever.

Like what? you're like a wet dog barking at me right now, explain you're confusing me.

So how can our primitive minds alter the reality we perceive around us?

>our primitive minds

Speak for yourself user, I see right through this world and it’s lies.

You simply cannot the scientists in this current universe that you're stuck in right now aren't as smart as they make themselves to seem you guys have never left your orbit yet, this universe you're in right now is very small smaller than the milky way and what you see right now is reality the only way you can alter it is either by hallucinative drugs or if you go cause havoc but that wouldn't be nice now would it?

Shut Up fart

can you explain gravity for us pal?

So how do we best go about perceiving more than our limited senses currently allow? Or are you saying drugs and delusions are all the tools we have?

Gravity? xsxsxsxsxsxss there's no such thing anything that has any certain ammount of weight no matter how small even near to nothing at all is stuck to the certain planet it lives in except smokes and other stuff like that without any weight at all that's what's causing them to levitate and evaporate.

Can you describe how physical and temporal nonlocality works?

You simply cannot that's why you could start being corrupt or do whatever to achieve what's there to be achieved in this current universe that you guys live in, it's nothing but material mostly over here you won't unlock anymore mental capacities and all the geniuses that you've heard off till now have been frauds and science all inventions by humanity to make itself seem to know more than it does, and believe me it knows barley anything at all oh and as far as drugs yes drugs are actually shades of feelings such as that thing that you guys call a dejavu or a feeling of extas that collide with this current reality that you live in, it's really nothing being alterated but your mind at the moment.

You can search a documentary for that if you choose to believe that bullshit, there's one thing I can reply to that for you to comprehend right now and that's PARADOX a word somewhat described by your people all though in a very bad way.

What is your favorite pizza?

It's called GASDOIJGSDAJOIGJWOITGOSAIJDGASJIGADSJIOGASOIJ and it's made out of ASDGASDGKU KATASTROPHUS KOSMOSUS and UJUPSTAXUSXUSKPOTU basically made out of paralel dimensions and universes with a sprinkle of sun tears as spice sauce.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, what happens to the energy in our bodies when we die?

Mmmm dimensions

There's no such thing as energy in your bodies, energy is what your little humanoid bodies create when you colide with the things around you, when you die you don't die you just go on in another one of the infinite spasmus of paradoxes that's the only thing that's INFINITE not your little universe that you're in right now, this thing is only infinite to your small IQs (no offense) .

Who created our little universe? Or did it manifest itself?

ayylmao

It did not manifest itself it never does, just how you animals breed so does the PARADOX it just goes on and on it's honestly pretty easy to understand.

lmao 4th dimensional being can't even Krebs cycle

& what is the thread 'bout?

Not really no, every question you get asked is answered with
Paradox
Paradox
Paradox

How enlightening, should just make a paradox thread where all anyone says is paradox over and over...but then that would be a paradox...

Worst space/dimensional being thread ever.

There have been epic "I'm an alien" threads, and "I'm from the future" threads.

This however is NOT one of them. OP should kill hisself nao

So,

We cannot see higher dimensions, nor our other paradox lives,

And

We don't have the evolution or technology to bridge those gaps yet,

Therefore,

What are we supposed to do, with our lives and/or as a species? Just compete with each other until the strongest monkey wins?

How do we usher in an age of enlightenment and prosperity for humanity?