I'm playing with the idea of testing and posting stuff i'm doing and testing. what should i call it?

i'm playing with the idea of testing and posting stuff i'm doing and testing. what should i call it?

any ideas?

please respond

i was thinking about making a poll. but i thought a discussion would be better. and less limited.

i don't want to call it "blog" because i dislike the negative connotations it has on the image boards.

i was thinking about calling it "post" or "posts" since that's what posts about anything are called here. or "testpost" or "testposts" since it's posts about tests i'm doing and stuff. sort of leaning towards that. but.

i decided you for your advice before moving forward.

what do you think?

bumping for replies

post more cute anime girl pics you faggot

no u

well so far this isn't going as well as i thought it would

tho i appreciate the reply

and i may be running out reactions

but i'll continue to bump anyway

have a bump

>bLOG

have a reply

Yeah but what is this about though

are you having fun doing this?

Would you...?

well basically i want to test stuff and post it. on a site. i didn't mention that part. i thought it was implied. but i didn't and to make a thing out of it.

what don't you understand?

what are you talking about testing youre giving us no information

Whatever you're doing, this still sounds very much like a blog, even if you host it on Tumblr or wherever.
Personally I have something called a "net diary" about things I'm programming, for example, but that still makes it a blog.

Test what?

As long as every day is fun, I'm okay with it.
-_-

i have no time to reply deleting soon thanks

i didn't want it to be "too long; didn't read". so i left the context out.

should i remake the thread and give more context?

i'm testing tech stuff and want to post about it on a small site.

thanks

>Error: You cannot delete a post this old

abandon thread

What I don't understand is what you are testing

Oh, you're that guy. I still have a pre-pre-precursor of your "I don't know what I should post here" site on Dropbox as a bookmark somewhere around here.

I can imagine your "testposts" now.

"Today we are gonna be testing a piece of hardware. We will run software on the hardware to test it. I would tell you what the hardware and software are but it might be too long. See you on the next 'testpost'."

The Lab?