Is this kid NBA ready?

Is this kid NBA ready?

No. He will be a flop. Like Ricky.

ricky rubio? i wouldn't call him a flop per se, just underwhelming.

thanks to his dad's posturing, lonzo will be considered a flop if he's anything less than a superstar

Ready to play on a desperate Lakers team.

this desu, that dad is going to ruin his kids' lives. hell I already dislike all of them and none have even taken an NBA shot.

i agree, really does suck to be him. multiple NBA players have said that they'll play lonzo harder because of his dad's comments.

dude is actually a really talented passer, and wonky shot form aside, a good prospect. shame he'll be labeled a bust if he doesn't win rookie of the year.

Not when the great state of Kentucky buries his team tomorrow night

Well, maybe you're right. But he was another top tier prospect with some intangibles who are not that valuable in the NBA universe. I mean, he was cosidered the future GOAT in the Euroleague and the ACB. Pretty much like Doncic today. The hype was pretty big.

Lonzo could be a good player in very specific environment, but he will not be that great.

>says his kids have better chances at making it in nba than lebron's kids, since they will have to live up to his legacy
>meanwhile he's constantly pushing his kids in the media, forcing them to live up to the hype

genius

Astute observation t b h

more ready than Ingram's stupid ass

thanks, man

It's a shame their dad is such an ass, but maybe it's his pushiness and general being a dick that lead to them all becoming good prospects.

Plus that "brand" of his is ugly as shit. Who the fuck actually buys that crap?

He's an amazing player but his gestures need to be polished because at the moment they're pathetic. He will be a great NBA players but he's literaly years from it right now.

Reminds me a bit of Austin Rivers, who was similarly a good player with an awkward jumper. Took him four years, but now he's a legit NBA starter. And Lonzo is by far a more talented player than Rivers.

problem with ricky is that he cannot create his own offense though. in europe his passing was enough to make his value skyrocket, since the game is based less on pure athleticism and more on fundamentals there; he was actually making his team a lot better with his ball handling.

he's an important player on the wolves still, but his poor shooting is a detriment in today's NBA, when guards are stretching the floor more and more.

Shawn Marion and Marcus Camby had weird shooting styles but they still had long careers. Lonzo will be fine

this 19 year old will soon be sharing showers with 32 year old badasses without his daddy there to save him.
remember that video of the unibrow guy getting hazed? and he's 7 feet tall and didn't have his dad talking shit into every microphone available.
you ever run backwards through a corn field naked?

he may actually get pregnant.

tbf it looks like anthony davis is really enjoying himself in that video

Why does his dad shill him here? Threads every single day