Why no early morning rekt thread wtf?

Why no early morning rekt thread wtf?

What are you getting emotionally from these threads? I'm just curious. I can't imagine what the purpose is. I'll try not to judge. I just want the full story here.

Morbid entertainment

Fuck off normie faggot, Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wtf is wrong with Brazilians?

Something that you don't probably.

did they die?

They're scum

Of course

I don't watch the webms, too scared. I lurk in these threads and read the descriptions.

Contribute fags, I can't be the only one

Entertainment, mostly. I hate to say that I "like" watching people get fucked-up, but...here we are.

That's what you call a grade a cuck

I watch to learn from others mistakes... It made me a 100x better driver from watching all this car rekt Vids and 100x more cautious in the real world with gates, machinery, and all that

>russian nazis

I jusl like to see people die.

that bitch was hot

Not everything has to be your fault though. Surely you've seen someone get swiped away by a truck, hit by that goddam flying tyre or hit by lightning.

That camera strap is really annoying

They're like fucking zombies. Pay me 10,000 bucks... Idc. I'm not going to that fucked up country

She got assaulted but he got rekt.

This. So that if I'm in a terrible situation and see something horrible, I won't go into massive denial or shock.

You deserve to watch the ppl you love, die painfully before drownig youurself. You are a sad pathetic nothing.

fuck off and die, you cancerous faggot.

Cat attacks dog. Lets swing it around to make it even more like a small prey.

Lol. Cats are awesome

Apes are such small bitches

This honestly. Most of the people out in these threads are sandniggers or niggers and it just reminds me that they are prone to cause danger but it overall just makes me assume the worst of everyone in the back of my head so as to be ready for well, the worst.

Its mostly hidig the fact that your sad and pathetic. Watching other ppls pain makes these kiddies feel better avout their empty meaningless existance.

I consider myself a nice guy, so I'll answer in good spirit dear user. I come to these threads because I want to see death. Death is real, violence is real, people are aggressive - selfish animals and I come here to be reminded of that, I come here to have the veil of "society" lifted from my eyes.
>>No Autismo
>>Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
>>Pull your head on out your hippie haze and give a listen.
>>Shouldn't have to say it all again.

>>The universe is hostile, so impersonal.
>>Devour to survive.
>>So it is. So it's always been.

>>We all feed on tragedy.
>>It's like blood to a vampire.

Fuck off normie

holy mother of niggers

WTF is happening here?

The reality of it is that humans are the last animal on the planet that poses any resistance to humans. And with no greater threat even possible to be conceived, humans are their own greatest enemies as a matter of objective scientific fact, which is why all our weapons and weapons systems are designed to kill other humans. They are the only threats left, and the antagonistic belligerence gets worse from here.

Niggers trying anything to get high.
Nigger iq
What do you expect?

Don't you know the difference between Gore and Rekt .. fuckin nigger

heart can't pump when they do that.

Nigger has some nice shoes on..

Pseudo-intellectual, ad hominem.
>Citation needed

Niggers being niggers

Niggers killing niggers but whites should black lives matter....
This world today

can someone describe to me as to wtf is going on
are they pulling his cheek fat out or something?

One day I hope to find a video that gives me the complete opposite of these feels, the other side of humanity, but I doubt video can do it justice!

How is that ad hominem? Do you even know what that means?

And have you looked around you lately? There's nothing on the planet that can compete with humans except other humans.

did she die?

Also, not ALL weapons are designed to kill humans. Hunting rifles are used for well, hunting animals. Also, they may be able to kill humans but that isn't what they were designed for.

Surely the forensic crime scene investigators and police will investigate this murder and catch the criminals... Surely!

anyone got any bar fight rekts?

That's his brains retard

So, are you retarded, or just pretending?

No. You let go when pass out. Not till death.

Hunting rifles are for sport. They're toys. I'm talking about mankind's real weapons, not your sporting goods, son.

So what?

Ad hominem refers to insults in an argument (and the antagonistic belligerence gets worse from here) and if you were asking if I know pseudo means it means fake, sham, not real as I think.

>hunting rifles

lol, is that what you're hung up about? Dude, wake the fuck up. Ohio Class subs can carry a dozen Trident II's with variable yield MIRV warheads. Aircraft Carriers, F-22's B-2's, and all the Russian and Chinese equivalents, and the vast majority of the weapons systems and expenditure on the planet is not to control deer or insects, it's to wipe out human resistance.

why do they never film from the start?

Also, I agree with the point you made, I'm just unaware if you're calling me a belligerent for my first comment.

You're ego tripping, dude. Mankind's antagonistic belligerence, you fucking idiot, not yours. And this post is ad hominem for a change, because you've had it coming for thinking this is about you.

Feel better now about your meaningless existance? Pathetic bitch. Hahahaha pussies like you are such little sad shits.
You go ahead and post your big bad gifies online big bad keyboardwarrior
Hahahahaha sad bitch

TOP FUCKING KEK

Hope You Enjoy >>I am NOT the OP of this

this should just be further prove his point, actually, since your antagonistic belligerence obviously accelerated when you thought you were the target of a scorn, lol.

deadlift

So what does that make you?

I'm a writer. Since I'll never see this shit in my actual life, I'd like to say I come here for research.

Hunting rifles were just an example since he said ALL our weapons were designed to kill humans.

10 times the man you are little boy.
Hahahaha goddamn not only a pussy bitch but also low iq. Grats bro.

>This should just be further prove
???

cracker killing crackers at redneck country music concert
are you really this retarded?

lol, nah, it actually just makes you some snotty little shit sitting around getting riled at shit you have no control over.

Why was he so hesitant with the hand? As if it's gonna attack him back

1 white incident against 100 black ones.

Good job buddie. Way to prove a point. Hahahahahaha

surprisingly easy to rip someone's heart out with bare hands

So, why don't you go make a positive change in the world, and rescue some cats or something, because talking shit online to people who are here just to get a rise out of people, isn't doing you or anyone else any good, is it?

But it sure is easy to sit there and berate someone for sharing pictures, while you pretend you're doing something, right?

Damn bro you're so mad LOL

police recruiting video?

Wathever helps you sleep little boy. Im gonna stop responding to you now. 2 responses is enough for a little nothing like you. Enjoy your low pay job. Hahaha bye scrub.

How do i pretend to do something?