G'morning user

g'morning user,
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/Vicent_Partal/2017/09/18/five-things-remember-catalonia/
archive.is/Y6YOr
theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/22/catalan-language-survived
archive.is/SZw97
original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/09/17/catalonia-spanish-tiananmen-square/
archive.is/kQKpy
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/19/catalonian-mayors-remain-silent-in-questioning-on-referendum/
archive.is/rxSVT
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41346839
archive.is/R3J2v
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/23/europe-steps-up-to-try-to-undermine-catalonia-independence-vote/
archive.is/IDoUW
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/23/spanish-national-police-aim-to-seize-control-of-catalonia/
archive.is/lPktj
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/22/catalonia-closes-ranks-as-outrage-over-crackdown-grows/
archive.is/YNGFv
antiwar.com/blog/2017/09/23/largest-newspaper-in-spain-blames-russia-and-antiwar-com-for-catalonia-pro-independence-news/
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/22/thousands-more-spanish-police-arrive-for-catalonia-crackdown/
archive.is/0S0GT
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/22/spanish-prosecutors-formally-accuse-catalan-separatists-of-sedition/
archive.is/gPEVE
original.antiwar.com/thomas-harrington/2017/09/22/catalonia-self-defeating-hubris-authoritarian-mind/
archive.is/f3d0H
original.antiwar.com/Vicent_Partal/2017/09/24/catalonia-proud-agent-sedition/
archive.is/o29Di
rt.com/news/404328-madrid-sieze-control-catalan-police/
archive.is/MqUKx
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/26/trump-catalan-secession-foolish-region-should-stay-in-spain/
archive.is/7K8nk
news.antiwar.com/2017/09/28/un-officials-condemn-spains-violent-crackdown-on-catalan-voters/
archive.is/qtFoz
theintercept.com/2017/09/30/catalonia-cia-report-mossos-el-periodico/
archive.is/mnmkZ
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/03/general-strike-mass-protests-bring-catalonia-to-a-halt/
archive.is/NQCQF
yahoo.com/news/spain-losing-control-catalonia-analysts-warn-184811375.html
archive.is/s7Sqq
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/03/catalan-leader-says-independence-will-be-declared-in-a-matter-of-days/
archive.is/YIrPA
original.antiwar.com/thomas-harrington/2017/10/04/last-sunday-catalonia-pirates-1-invincible-armada-0/
archive.is/c9aEm
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/04/international-observers-strongly-condemn-spanish-crackdown-on-catalonia/
archive.is/GW86u
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/04/european-commission-defends-spains-necessary-crackdown-on-catalonia/
archive.is/ZqkeC
reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-catalonia-results/final-results-in-banned-catalan-independence-vote-put-yes-on-90-18-percent-regional-government-idUSKBN1CB272
archive.is/NiJLP
reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-catalonia-violence/madrid-representative-in-catalonia-apologizes-for-police-violence-during-independence-vote-idUSKBN1CB1DB
archive.is/rP3pf
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/08/hundreds-of-thousands-rally-in-barcelona-against-catalan-secession/
archive.is/XDxuG
vilaweb.cat/noticies/the-hackers-who-made-possible-a-universal-electoral-register-for-the-referendum/
archive.is/n9Hlu
original.antiwar.com/Craig_Murray/2017/10/06/suspending-catalan-parliament-spain-destroys-eus-rule-law-figleaf/
archive.is/pPGfi
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/11/spanish-pm-gives-catalonia-eight-days-to-drop-independence/
archive.is/cOXSZ
theintercept.com/2017/10/12/catalonia-referendum-independence-secret-vote-spain/
archive.is/yGWhm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'Cause i got work to do.

cause im not an useless piece of shit

I have to protect my country. Also, trips get.

have a great day at work.

Cuz my mom is still alive andd that would crush her... I'm just waiting at this point

cause i'm weak

I just don't have the motivation to get out of bed and do something useful for once....

I have no time for that fuck you.

Cause i am a happy guy ^^

>tell me why you won't kill yourself

I don't make promises I can't keep

>craaaaawling in my skiiiiiin

And miss out in this crazy fucking world? Naaaaah it's to crazy here.

cuz i get to see my side piece today.

i'm glad you are not.
thanks for protecting us
it's good you care about ur mom
or strong.
have some caffeine
that's good.this is good.
linkin park
good idea
nice.
going to put it in her butt ?

if i was strong, i'd be already dead

ill definitely get my tongue in there

Cause I'm happy, I have a sweet kitty that I love and a great boyfriend :)

Suicide is a sin!

post kitty or gtfo

strong enough to keep living.
nice. enjoy that.
that's awesome.
it is.
this.
is kitty a vagina or actual cat tho ?

because
>tall 6'3"
>white
>young
>not overweight
>no average or below average sized penis
>no major visual flaws
>had an IQ in the 130+ range as a child and theres a chance its still that high
>both parents still alive and i want to atleast wait until their both dead before i go through with it

also in the back of my head i have this dim thought that if i kill myself all the people who i despise will win

I need me for later.

too weak to commit suicide

thank you user

I can't end it all until I find a findom mistress that will take all of my liquid assets and max out my $60,000 of available credit.

Cuz' I took a dildo up the ass

that's great man.
we all need you.
welcome.
wow, what trips of trip.

DO NOT DO IT YOU HEAR ME ? PROVE THEM ALL WRONG user. COME ON

I am planning on it. I got this hotel booked through tonight. Check out time only exists for my personal timeline.

I've got 12000 dollars to burn. I fucked a nasty hooker .... rawdawg.... after spillin money all over the strip club yesterday. What's the next step buddies.

Because I want to live to see bandi love get railed everyday

Farming Simulator 17 Platinum Expansion is being released in less than a month.

Find a desperate single mother on craigslist, breed her and then end it all.

'Cause of my best friend, she makes my day happy. Friendzoned as fuck and would love to be with her but i know that probably wont happen. But even then I love hanging out with her, thats the only thing that brings joy in my life lately. So Ill wait until that has passed, if ever

Fear of ever dying and also family to support

Buy a chastity cage and give her the key. If you can't fuck her at least you might get to watch someone else do it.

Because I'm not a selfish little shit and will goto school and then come home to make love to my gf.

That was my attempt with the hooker last night. She showed up with an open sore on her neck and maybe weighed 90 pounds

She didn't even ask about a condom and if I wasnt ending it I would have never stuck my dick in typhoid mary. I couldn't come though. I tried so hard. She was tiny and whined when I fucked too hard and it was merely momentary before her pussy stank something awful

I just wanted to get one chick pregnant before you know?

Because it's not a fucking morning anymore dork.

because i still hope i can get my gf back...

this.
have fun, keep living
good thing.
thats good.
good idea.
end the friendzone. pull ur dick out. nice dubs. good of you to care for ur fam.
good.
open sores not good.
what time is it ?
you will.

Thanks for responding to all these post

She did send nudes several times so I guess i should try?

ur welcome.
yes u should.

Homocide keeps me alive. Watch your back OP

too scared of failing

please don't kill me.
nice trips.

Because I love my family and killing myself would ruin them, I dont want them to suffer because due me being a failure.
I'd probably have done it a long time ago if it wasnt for them.

first time ever getting trips and its in this fucking thread of them all...

Cause i have a couple beers left...

Faggot

Kill them before suicide...then you win.

Honestly I am running out of reasons...for now i wake up every day and ask myself if I think i will ever have a good day ever again, if i can truthfully say yes to then i get up, get dressed and go to work. But now as i get older and am in more and more pain everyday and it becomes harder to do the few things i enjoy the exit seems that much more inviting every day.

You have to think of yourself sometime. It's the one gift you can give yourself

Why torture yourself. No one can see how you feel. There is no rescue on the way.

Misery loves company...

I know, i guess im just too much of a coward to go through with it, i mean hell im already on a CPAP machine and it would be stupid easy to buy a helium tank and set it up, I wouldnt feel a thing and it would be over fairly quickly and painless but at the same time i havent quite reached the point where i am 100% sure i will never have a good day ever again...but i am fairly sure i am one really bad day away from just ending it all

You are banking on that find Jesus moment where the secret to happiness is right there in front of the whole time. Just know that no matter how bad things get, you always control the eject button.

Because I'm worried about Lauren. Hopefully she'll be alright. Maybe we can date soon

than just go bonkers and become a clown that does adult humor. Make dicks outta ballons, throw pies in people's faces, shit yourself in the middle of Walmart and say "uh oh I went poops!" This life is our toy, exploit it.

Of course im a Satanist and feel life should be exploited for pleasure. But it's the one gift that God fella gave us and we should take advantage of it!

>be me
>got most of the stuff I cared for when I was young
>still dissatisfied with life and depressed
>go from a girl to another without loving any of them, knowing that the one I cared for is already taken
>Early 20s, lie to a girl who loves me and tell I love her as well, hoping that something will trigger
>It doesn't, feel even worse
>depressed with life, job and gf, but hide it well and people around me don't know, except my mother who can read me better than anyone else
>not suicidal but deeply depressed for a couple of years
>early 30s, move to another country, refreshing experience, cut off every loose ends, finally meet a brilliant girl I really care about
>start new life together, new well paid job, buy new nice flat, travel, enjoy life
>3 years later I fin out I have cancer
>spend almost a full year on chemo, remember how much I didn't care for life for a long time and how much I care about it now
>recover pretty well, have been clean for a while, hope to stay clean forever
>check ups are a pain for the first year, but then it's manageable
>chemo caused some side effect to thyroid, might have to take a pill everyday forever
>finally enjoy life, even when I'm not at the top of my game
>finally look forward to the next years with optimism

I don't get w by people fetishize suicide here. Everyone fantasizes, no push...just complaining. Fucking millenials.

Oh man she is hot. Sauce??

Because I look forward to these posts every week

I'm sorry

you are kinda right, i mean on one hand i look at the proverbial exit sign every single day and have to pull myself away from it but at the same time it has made me very disconnected from everything else in my life, like why care about what is going on today, next week, next year? If it ever gets too bad im just going to bounce and not have to worry about it anyways.

But at the same time it still kinda sucks just talking with friends and family and having to talk them down from their suicidal thoughts or help them through bad times while trying to act like im not going through the exact same shit and should be following my same god damn advice.

There’s nothing wrong with it, user. It’s always good to know someone out there cares about your existence

it's good u love your family.
congrats man.
what brand? corona?
ha ha h
indeed.
hope today is a good day for u.
i agree.
indeed.
nice dubadubs.
i hope so too.
optimism is key
nice trips
i no know.
cool.
so sorry
indeed.

Because i need to kill my exs friends and family 1st.

because i still have to fulfil my dream of fucking a hot asian girl.

I'm schizophrenic so my life can be taken from me. At any moment I could just snap and afk the rest of the game. So I enjoy the days I can remember and forgive my shit days, because they could always be worse. I actually enjoy bad days as much as good days because to me at least they're not my worst possible day.

g'luck.
why tho ?

The best advice I can give is to buy a shotgun. Having one in the house makes the choice do much easier.

Are you saying that you care? Or you need someone to care?

Cuz i want to get drunk n do cuhcaine later n play vidja n guitar op

Someone fed my dog glass in a peice of meat and now is on death's door. Can't kill myself today because who else is going to dig her grave.

Wait a few days...then kill yourself.

Clearing the last subjects on our house today, and my medication has helped my mental health significantly.

Because tomorrow is one of only two days a year a woman sees me naked. I will be visiting my dermatologist and she will pull back the paper gown and check out my genitals which will induce a hard on that will require a few heavy session of masturbation tomorrow.

Because I need to finish a paper about the history of nationalism in Cataluña from the 1640s up to today

enjoy those activities.
nice body.
damn. sorry about ur dog.
yes wait a few decades.
g'luck with ur house.
enjoy it.
nice.
how much have u written so far ?

sauce?

I didn't even finish the introduction. It's so short I can post it on Sup Forums

fuck i hate this bitch, so annoying

original.antiwar.com/Vicent_Partal/2017/09/18/five-things-remember-catalonia/
archive.is/Y6YOr

theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/22/catalan-language-survived
archive.is/SZw97

original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/09/17/catalonia-spanish-tiananmen-square/
archive.is/kQKpy

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/19/catalonian-mayors-remain-silent-in-questioning-on-referendum/
archive.is/rxSVT

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41346839
archive.is/R3J2v
(see screenshots the story was changed)

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/23/europe-steps-up-to-try-to-undermine-catalonia-independence-vote/
archive.is/IDoUW

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/23/spanish-national-police-aim-to-seize-control-of-catalonia/
archive.is/lPktj

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/22/catalonia-closes-ranks-as-outrage-over-crackdown-grows/
archive.is/YNGFv

antiwar.com/blog/2017/09/23/largest-newspaper-in-spain-blames-russia-and-antiwar-com-for-catalonia-pro-independence-news/

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/22/thousands-more-spanish-police-arrive-for-catalonia-crackdown/
archive.is/0S0GT

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/22/spanish-prosecutors-formally-accuse-catalan-separatists-of-sedition/
archive.is/gPEVE

original.antiwar.com/thomas-harrington/2017/09/22/catalonia-self-defeating-hubris-authoritarian-mind/
archive.is/f3d0H

original.antiwar.com/Vicent_Partal/2017/09/24/catalonia-proud-agent-sedition/
archive.is/o29Di

rt.com/news/404328-madrid-sieze-control-catalan-police/
archive.is/MqUKx

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/26/trump-catalan-secession-foolish-region-should-stay-in-spain/
archive.is/7K8nk

news.antiwar.com/2017/09/28/un-officials-condemn-spains-violent-crackdown-on-catalan-voters/
archive.is/qtFoz

sorry for your dog dude, that's fuckin terrible, some people truly deserve the worst... but not you. You need to go on

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Fake CIA Report Effecting Vote
theintercept.com/2017/09/30/catalonia-cia-report-mossos-el-periodico/
archive.is/mnmkZ
After the attack, police quickly found plans for what would have been a larger, more deadly atrocity: the detonation of a rental truck full of gas canisters next to the Sagrada Familia, another one of Barcelona’s famous landmarks. That plan was foiled when the person modifying the gas canisters set them off prematurely in a house about 120 miles south of Barcelona.

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/03/general-strike-mass-protests-bring-catalonia-to-a-halt/
archive.is/NQCQF
Spain’s King Felipe condemned Catalonia’s leaders as “irresponsible” in rare comments on the matter, saying he will ensure the “unity and permanence” of Spain, irrespective of Catalan ambitions for independence.

yahoo.com/news/spain-losing-control-catalonia-analysts-warn-184811375.html
archive.is/s7Sqq

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/03/catalan-leader-says-independence-will-be-declared-in-a-matter-of-days/
archive.is/YIrPA

original.antiwar.com/thomas-harrington/2017/10/04/last-sunday-catalonia-pirates-1-invincible-armada-0/
archive.is/c9aEm

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/04/international-observers-strongly-condemn-spanish-crackdown-on-catalonia/
archive.is/GW86u

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/04/european-commission-defends-spains-necessary-crackdown-on-catalonia/
archive.is/ZqkeC

90% of voters voted to leave: 43% Turnout
reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-catalonia-results/final-results-in-banned-catalan-independence-vote-put-yes-on-90-18-percent-regional-government-idUSKBN1CB272
archive.is/NiJLP

Spain apologizes for crackdown
reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-catalonia-violence/madrid-representative-in-catalonia-apologizes-for-police-violence-during-independence-vote-idUSKBN1CB1DB
archive.is/rP3pf

hot damn, what is this, a gift from the gods? thnx user

n/a
please complete.why ?
this

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/08/hundreds-of-thousands-rally-in-barcelona-against-catalan-secession/
archive.is/XDxuG

vilaweb.cat/noticies/the-hackers-who-made-possible-a-universal-electoral-register-for-the-referendum/
archive.is/n9Hlu

original.antiwar.com/Craig_Murray/2017/10/06/suspending-catalan-parliament-spain-destroys-eus-rule-law-figleaf/
archive.is/pPGfi

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/11/spanish-pm-gives-catalonia-eight-days-to-drop-independence/
archive.is/cOXSZ

theintercept.com/2017/10/12/catalonia-referendum-independence-secret-vote-spain/
archive.is/yGWhm

I take notes when I read the news. Just pay it forward and ace your paper.

haven't got the balls to do it yet, but soon, maybe.

The reason why I won't kill myself is that I have to finish my grandpa's work. He was some high officer or such, people used to call him Father or Further, dunno.

Thanks user. I don't have any intention of killing myself anymore. I can't believe Sup Forums has been of actual help for once.

Because my underaged latina neighbor isn't going to fuck herself.

I like how the biggest trolls in this thread are the ones telling these people to live lol

Because I have a bunny that I love very much and I don’t trust anyone to take care of her the way I do. She’s basically keeping me alive.

I don't view my existence as one of existential despair, where I need to continually invent reasons NOT to kill myself. There are plenty of reasons to live, including:

- My love for life & existence & all of the experiences that come with it;
- A wife & daughter who I love;
- A job that pays well and holds my interest and doesn't demand too much of my time;
- Good friends who I enjoy spending time with;
- A love for this earth and everything good on it;

But fundamentally, the reason I won't kill myself today is that I do not hold to the notion that futility and despair is our default mode. I choose joy and wonder instead, bro.

You should too.

Bruh