Hey Sup Forums, 18 year old little boy is back :3

hey Sup Forums, 18 year old little boy is back :3

i have my english 101 midterm in a couple hours i’m scared :o but i’ll do good i promise!

Hey sweetie good luck with your midterm!

your mom keeps asking me why you still haven't made any friends. what should I tell her?

thank you so much!! that made me smile^^

well... you’re enough of a friend for me^^ i don’t need anyone else! tell her i’d rather play with you all day!

I'm glad I could make you smile

i’d smile even more if i could get a quick internet kissy.. :3 i brushed my teeth i promise!

Gay ass nigga I hope you fail

Haha you're sweet.
Of course you can :3 xo *kiss*

yay!!! you’re the best :3 *hugs you* i dont want to leave now :o

Hehe thank you for the hug ^.^ I know me neither..

your chest is just so warm i want to lay my head on it all day^^

Mm that would be lovely :)
Do you mind if I ask why you're on here? x

i’m just lonely :/ i like being comforted by my daddies on Sup Forums

What the fuck is this degeneracy?

Oh I see.
How would you feel knowing I'm a girl?

i like being comforted by anyone but i’m gay :o

That's alright, I just like sending out love and comfort anyway xo

i love you!

Holy shit Sup Forums when did you become this comforting

Love you too cutie! Thank you for brightening my day :)

Haha since I came along ;)
It's good to have some friendly people on Sup Forums

of course!! thank you too :)

Lurk moar pls. Hope your midterm goes well desu

yes

thank you!!

No you've been a bad boy and you should fuck off with all this attention whoring, it's pretty bad. I think you know deep down this is terminal level cancer and you should consider posting less.
lurk moar

but... a lot of people on here like when i come on :( at least i thought so...

Do you look as innocent as you sound sweety?

They're as bad as you are desu
Not an attack, you're probably a bretty gud guy, but this is just poorly masked attention whoring. You've tripfagging without a tripcode basically. Some people have always like tripfags but they're still undeniably cancer.
If you want some attention, I'd recommended you start a blog or something. Better than post here lad

ok... i’m sorry :( i guess i just want attention because i don’t get any in real life :o i just want someone really sweet to comfort me but i’m sorry i annoyed you :/ i still love you!!

maybe, hehe idk, some think i’m younger than i am because i sorta have a baby face

You can go for (you)'s all you like, but trying to have people recognise your posts between threads is exactly the issue with tripfags. Why come somewhere with forced user and then try to get people to focus on you specifically, it's pantsu on head retarded
Go to tumblr or /soc/ if you want attention personally, there's no shame in it. Just seems dumb to try and circumvent the only unique thing about this place, it's anonymity. Fuck tripfags desu

look it’s really hard for me to talk like an adult rn because i’m in age regression mode lol but yeah i’m sorry for annoying you, i just come on here sometimes to talk to other little’s or daddies or mommies just so they know they aren’t alone and a lot of the time people say i put a smile on their face and they do the same for me. it’s not necessarily a fetish, when i make these threads it’s also just a comforting positive thread which is great since Sup Forums is usually full of more scary or adult subjects. it’s just a fun way for Sup Forumsros to escape the life of being an adult in this scary world

Show us a cute smile. We won't bite

What's your favorite plushy animal?:)

You've not annoyed me fren, I just feel compelled to call out attention whoring because I remember how bad it used to be. Camwhoring/tripfagging/attention seeking makes boards a lot worse, and even though Sup Forums hasn't got the best post quality I still think its worth mentioning. Have fun with your thread, hope you understood my issue.

hahahahahahaha sure you are, "fem"user

i understand, user

Didn't mean to take the wind out of your sails, this weird age regression shit is fine. It was just your OP I had a problem with. Have fun with your daddy issues desu

me acting all offended was just me being in child character lol you’re fine, i love uuuu~

what happen your biological father

he’s still alive it’s actually my mom that’s dead

but idk i just have daddy issues lol, he’s usually at work

what you do with him when youre kid/teenager. what is his hobbies

we would play wrestle a lot :)

what brand car he drive