Can we all just agree that male rape victims are pussies and female on male rape is pretty funny?

Can we all just agree that male rape victims are pussies and female on male rape is pretty funny?

Fuck you

No its sad that females are allowed to be pedophiles and play with little boys wee wees and manipulate them

Rape is rape. If you don't want anything, you should be left alone. Goes for all of us.

Femanon here. My brother was raped and he tried to kill himself over it. Please do the world a favor and end your life.

Idk why you're here talking to me when you could be out raping some men and getting away with it

Yes

greentext?

No. What's sad is that in striving towards "equality" and changing the stereotype of women we have removed the disadvantages of unequal treatment and shifted them over on men while keeping the advantages of women being fragile and always innocent to reinforce this.

No, we cannot.

Yes and we should kill them so their genes don't make more pussies

femdom pegging should be mandatory

They should actually be publicly shamed. It's these pussies that make all men look bad

I know this is probably bait, but it's not funny. Fuck you.

has this actually ever happened in the real world though? I doubt it.
I do not mean child molestors and pedo scum, but adult female on adult male. It cannot be done.

>be me
>top fucking pissed to do greentext
>op should still kill him/herself

Oy vey troggered

Rather, can we all just agree that female rape victims are pussies and male on female rape is pretty funny?

feminist cunt

Yep. Same with male "abuse victims". We need real men back.

That some good bait top kek nigger user

Kys

I spy a sandnigger

Yeah. Men aint shit but hoes and pricks.

What?

They are all around us

Obviously bait. Gets a “Fuck outta here.” anyways. Fuck outta here. If you’re a man in this thread who’s been raped, go talk to someone. There are free resources. I didn’t talk to anyone about my rape for 12 years, I didn’t think it’d make any difference. It does. Stay strong, and fuck this dude.

Cis male scum smh

Fuck you not funny

how the fuck can a man be raped by a woman?

I had a 4way back when I was 11 or 12. It was with a 21 year old chick, he boyfriend of similar age, and my male friend who was a year younger than me. Afterwards I told her brother (who had passed out at this point) which I instantly felt bad about until he asked "Why didn't you wake me up?"

Was I raped? Her boyfriend was pressuring us to do shit, basically. One line I remember was "Which one of you boys are man enough to stick your dick in my girl" or something like that. Which I did. I don't really think I was molested but I do regret going through with it sometimes. Only because I wish my first experience was less fucked up, I guess. I don't think it affected me in any capacity. I was an awkward fuck with women but I doubt that time had anything to do with it. I never actually try to have sex with somebody unless I'm in a relationship with though, though. That might be one thing it did to me.

Anyways. If that happened today at this age I'd have noped the fuck out. But I'm not sure if that's only because it happened to me younger. If it never happened when I was younger maybe today I'd be cool with it. But if they physically made me fuck her it'd be rape but I wouldn't be scarred or anything. If they fucked ME that might be a different story. I'm pretty sure I'd get at least partly over it at this age. If they had fucked me in the ass when I was younger I'm still pretty sure I'd get over it. I experimented a lot when I was younger so I don't think one more moment I don't want to remember would matter at all eventually. Every time I remember something I don't want to I remember every other thing I did that I don't want to remember and it already makes me want to blow my brains out. It wouldn't be funny to be raped at any age but if you can't get over that then your life is bound to suck anyways because worse memories can happen.

Coon town should not have been banned

considering most female on male is probably a 30 year old chick with a dyke build humping a 3 year old I wouldn't think so

Ha, gaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

I got drugged by my dad's girlfriend and raped. Fucked me up for a long time and still fucks me up.

ongo bongo homos

Sorry to here that user. Same shit happened fo my brother but it was his boss. Hope she gets what's coming to her.

Your brother's a pussy then

Kill yourself. No joke. Do it faggot.

Well I went back to live with my mom and the next time they came up they had a kid. Im afraid my dad set it up to have a kid with her. I dont fuck with any of them anymore

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their home

I wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos
Children's lives are sacred
Nah blah back sheep

>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever's healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys cant beat us with those things
I need help
>Love. That's all you care about. What about weapons? What about domination of the enemy?
You guys clearly backed the wrong conceptual horse
>no room is safe from the turbulent power of turbulent juice
What are the kitties to do
>I can't believe our tax dollars paid for this
Scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing.
>at least the devil has a job
Is there a company hiring teenagers that isn't evil?
>I want to help you
You wanted to be safe from the government so you became a stupid government
>maybe we should go home and stockpile weapons like that show doomsday preppers
This guys entire planet was destroyed, have some perspective

>phonefag detected

pic related