SOON

he's coming to barcelona this summer lmao

nice bait

>pissco

who?

isn't barcelona supposed to be le youth development team? why do they have to buy young guys from madrid?

Diamond midfield
------Messi------
Isco------______
------Veratti------
Who goes on the right?

bernardo silva

Luis Enrique killed La Masia. Hector Bellerin and Thiago Alcantara are both prospects from La Masia but he sold them for Gomes and Roberto

>halalfags triggered
top keks TOP KEKS

>tfw to good too play for halal

Well according to
>The Sub
Messi likes him

>and Roberto
Who's also a Barcelona youth product.

>puts lmao at the end of the sentence because OP knows that he's joking
Good guy OP

not surprised by this, everybody knows isco is cule, he's probably tired of that shit club and the stinky air of madrid

I wouldnt mind tbqh Isco barely plays for RM anyways
but I would sell him for like 80M and he cant play against RM for one season or something like that
I hope RM dont let him go for free

80 kilos and its all yours

>80 kilos
>ends contract in 2018
lmao you'll take 15m this summer or let him go for free later

When was the last time a Barca/Madrid transfer happened? Figo?

I'd rather pack him to England for €5M than to Barcelona for €20M.

>that flag
Fuck off, you're not from catalunya.

lol why would they sell to barca? they can easily get the same momey for him by just shipping him off to england and they'll never hear from him again

You can have Bellerin

50 Kilos to farca would be good tho

>Luis Enrique killed La Masia
can we put this myth to rest? the fact is that Barça had a golden generation and that served them to act as the good guys. As soon as they got shitter talent they dropped the act and became old Barça. Your two examples predates LE as Barça's coach

>isn't barcelona supposed to be le youth development team?

They really aren't. They just had a golden generation that worked out incredibly well for them. Barca have been buying top-tier players for absurd prices for a long time, they broke the world transfer record 3 or 4 times.

Saviola was the last one, long after figo

James or cuadrado