Crystal healing is it bullshit?

crystal healing is it bullshit?

Yes. The most basic knowledge of chemistry will dispel this hippy shit immediately. More so, there's overwhelming evidence against this. It just doesn't work, and it doesn't even make sense.

No, I tried it myself.

Crystals are the only ionic compound that doesn't conduct energy. Hippy dumbshit niggers need to stop.

If you belive it works you may feel slightly better due to a placebo but it physically doesn’t do anything.

That is not entirely true; Some chrystals have mesurable electromagnetic fields that can influence humans

how did you try it and too what effect

Nigger listen to yourself.
>I like to expose myself to ionizing radiation. It makes me feel better.

I weared a crystal on a chain on the height of the thymus gland, this is a energy center where many meridians are running parallel. It was a berg crystal (I dont know the english word, in ger its "Bergkristall") and I wou.d describe the effects as calming, raising concentraition and clearing perception

what do you imagine... it's a fucking rock

did you ever hear about meridians? they also can be measured as electromagnetic signals

this

That phenomenon is called piezoelectricity. Some crystals can generate electricity from pressure. It is used in regular lighters to create a spark.

When a piezoelectric element recieves electricity however, it starts to oscillate. That's how the crystals in your CPU's work.

OP. here I actually see it just a rock but my partner swears by them, wanted others veiws

shungite only deposited in russian lakes and several other spots, used by russian military to purify water also adds antioxidants to the water. Used as an electromagnetic absorber and insulator, has its own charge. Used to reverse natural geopathic stress points on the earth to lower background emf.

anyone with a scientific understanding will be able to disprove the whole healing nonsense, the only reason that its still a thing is that these people make a shit ton of money with that.
tl;dr tell your partner if theyre too dumb to think for themselves they better not think at all

It's obviously bullshit. You can't heal crystals.

You've had these changes in your perception, because you wore SOMETHING that you thought had these effects. I could convince myself that wearing a frozen pile of dogshit would calm me down and it would. This has nothing to do with crystals.

you gotta smoke the crystals for any effects

please tell me people arent atill falling for the homeopathic crystal healing meme

why would having a rock that produces a very small electric/magnetic field near special "centers" or whatever the fuck do anything at all? you arent made of magnetic shit

>inb4 muh hemoglobin

no, if you could ever find a rock with a significant enough magnetic field to move those molecules around then you could be paid billions for it.

and if its about how nerves and shit work then dont bother, one for the reasons above, and two, even if you go into an mri (which has a magnetic field that is super fucking strong) you wont feel anything, your nerves and brain cells are insulted, and lest you run an electric current through your nerves or your brain, you wont be doing anything.

I used to know a bunch of wiccans that would talk about shit like this all the time. Just as an experiment I did some different shit the told me would 100 percent work. I did some faggot ritual, carved a rune into a little piece of wood and carried it with me, and wore some nigger Crystal necklace for a week. The only thing I actually succeeded in doing was feeling like a retard. When I said I didn’t feel any different they told me it was because I didn’t belive hard enough.

>When I said I didn’t feel any different they told me it was because I didn’t belive hard enough.
That's basically confirmation that it's just placebo.

that it, she not dumb, she just had a hippy weird mum lol got her brain weird

>you arent made of magnetic shit
>doesn't realize humans are 50-75% made up of water and extremely sensitive to electromagnetic fields and vibration because of this

what does your partner think of crystals?

not really got in to it much she just has to have them placed near her, honestly i switch off when she speaks about it

I'm
I was just trying to explain what I think is the reason to why this bullshit hippie theory gets a scientific platform. It's all bogus, though.

Yeah you're just a hippy. Which is bad.

congrats, youve finally shitposted hard enough to make me suicidal.
the b8 was 2 strewng

I've mixed a documentary about that bullshit. Having to listen to the arguments made by those snake oil salesmen over and over again was cringe inducing. They paid very well though (for some reason these hippy weirdos always seem to swim in cash... Think about that), so whatever. I'd sell my soul to satan for some extra comfort.

>electromagnetic vibrations
>humans being extremely sensitive to magnetic fields
>water reacting strongly to magnetic fields

i got a crystal once, HURT LIKE HELL....
it was in my urine

This is proof that crystals can interact with the ionosphere.

Of course retard