>good im not too much of a troll for her
>chat often over the next three days
>she randomly deletes me out of nowhere with no explanation

why do girls do this?

>chat often over the next three days

should've arranged a meetup after the first day of talking

would have but i'm a broke nigger until friday. she didn't know this

I think she did lol

Tinder is not a wifefinding / dating app. Its a get laid and maybe find a fuck buddy app.

You need to be aggressive, if you havent arranged a meetup within 48 hours of talking to a chick you fucked up.

If you want a date go to bumble or a dating site fag.

Also I saw this post
You are not a quality date if you cant even support yourself. Swear off dating until you get your professional life in order.

thanks good to know i can get solid advice off some basement dweller that's never touched a woman. 2 years left of uni i guess i'll just hold off getting laid until i finish lmao. fucking idiot.

I mean think what you want, Im not going to get in a pissing contest with someone who literally couldnt afford to go on a date.

In 5 minutes Im going to leave my high end apartment, after kissing my 9/10 gf of 3 years, jump in my Audi and go to work for a few hours.

You and everyone else on Sup Forums.

Im 27, but age is no excuse to live paycheck to paycheck.

Find yourself first.

Also if you are in college you should be getting laid all the time.And it shouldnt cost money save for a 6 pack of beers or something.

Look into intramurals at your school, literally just walk up to house parties with a 6 pack or some weed.

She wanted you to be more forward, and now thinks youre an absolute pussy who she cant respect.

Why do hi girls do this? Well it’s quite easy and just plain convenient to do immature petty stuff like, when you can just simply do that instead of doing the hard part and uncomfortable part which is let someone down and reject them whether in person or by text.

Don’t pretend guys don’t do this. I’ve done this plenty of times. I have many buds who have too.

It’s just too convenient

Because she never even liked you. You got trolled son

itt: butthurt beta asks fot help gets lippy with people trying to help him when he realizes he actually has to put in effort to be desirable to women.

Your advice is shit. Get over it.

>In 5 minutes Im going to leave my high end apartment, after kissing my 9/10 gf of 3 years, jump in my Audi and go to work for a few hours
we know youre not gonna leave your basement

the thing i was most curious about was that it did seem like we were getting along. other anons are probably right, i should have been more forward. i could have invited her out this weekend and cancelled other plans. oh well.

Move on you looser !

Do no listing to this faggot. He is said the type of guy who asks 100 girls if they wanna fuck until some little piglet finally says yes. Basically whenever you hear bitches complaining about creeps they are talking about him.

wasnt even me, i was just scrolling through and saw you lashing out at someone with legitimate advice. if youre not hot enough for women to just throw themselves at you, you need to at least be financially stable.. or put forth the effort and socialize outside like a normal person.

Lolk

>socialize outside like a normal person
do you realise where you are?

Timestamp or fuck off

i also have pictures of an Audi i drove once. doesn't prove shit.

and even if you are wealthy enough to afford one do you really care about swinging your dick on a fucking anime website? faggot

You were up against a lot of competition.

Girls get to have the pick of the litter. They get inordinate amounts of messages from guys.

Maybe she found someone else?

I understand why your frustrated. It is annoying. I’ve been in the same boat as you. But I have to say this as nicely as possible - man the fuck up. Just because a girl didn’t prepress her eternal love for you after one conversation for you is hardly a reason to come here and cry about it. You’re over thinking this stuff man. Dating is trial and error. Move on. Grow up.

Also - this is going to happen a lot. Better get used to it.

i've been online dating for quite a while. had some success and a lot of failure but this is the first time it's happened. i'm a little annoyed about it, but i'm not stressing. i was more so seeking similar stories from other anons

Why is it that the natural response on this site is to automatically attack each other, over anything? It's like, it doesn't even matter the subject, everyone is ready to ride someone's ass over anything. Did you ever notice that?

because anonymity brings the best and worst out in people

go fuck yourself you lovely human being youu x]

go fuck yourself too user =====]]]]]

Look at this doooood

bro, newsflash
nobody gives a shit about what kind of car you have, your money or your "gf"

I mean you guys cared enough to ask for a time stamp.

I came in here and gave honest helpful advice. I didn't start the pissing war but I'm pretty enough to finish it

Petty*

Isn't that jus' preshus....

Makes one all warm and fuzzy seeing little user trying to show off his toys to his online "friends"

It`s rather pathetic tho

I think you mean "petty"

because women are trash and want someone to placate their massive "you should be entertaining me 24/7 with new stuff" sort of egos, dont waste your time. they cant accept anything thats actually normal.

So you supposedly have a nice place to live, a hot gf and a good job yet you want to fight with people on Sup Forums about how good you life is? You sound like a sad nigger.

Women on dating sites get dozens of messages all day long, mostly from guys who just message everyone. They talk to several people at the same time and go for whoever is convenient or useful to them at the time.

She probably found her chad(s) and you were just taking up space on her list.

Holy shit why are you all triggered so hard by someone who has a better life than you?
You're never a winner if you're jealous.

Success breeds jealousy. You proved that you weren't lying so these sad neckbeards will flame you with some strawman or something.

It started with attempting to help some pathetic permavirgin out, us older guys owe it to the younger anons.

Pissing match was just for funsies

Audifag here, so much this. At the end of the day I still have a boss

This

>You're never a winner if you're jealous
what are you even trying to say with this?
so a wordChampion cannot be jealous of nr.2's 11/10 wifu and still be a winner?

inform me faggit

Probably because you are boring as fuck.

/thread

Girls on tinder get messages all the time. You have to assume that she is probably talking to 4 or 5 other guys. If you are just fucking around then she will get bored and just pick a guy that she likes better. The best way to handle this is to find a girl you like and if the convo is going we’ll ask to talk on the phone. If things still go well then make a date. If you are broke then you either need to figure out some cheap dates or wait until you have some more cash.

Lmao I bet thats an A4 from '02

2012 A4, I don't take the 2014 S4 to work, the A4 is far superior in terms of comfort for a general commute.

>my perception of an anonymous internet user based on social media colors how I respond to individuals on the internet
Grow up, baby. That George Foreman dodged a bullet.

You keep bragging about all this shit you have. I’m pretty sure if you have a girlfriend it’s because you have money and not because you are fun to be around. Nobody is impressed so please leave.

>wasting time asking why and not taking that time to find more pussy

This is why women delete you. They find good dick from guys not living in the past about the last grill

Did he hurt your feelings with the truth?

So, what do you do? Live off your parents?

Also inb4 Nice Volkswagen

I like Audi's atm, Asian imports are fun but Audi's have a solid driving experience I like

Not in my world view. You can want your own 11/10 waifu but spending all of your day thinking about how great their life must be instead of yours means you lost. You literally JUST admitted that they won. There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting nice things, that's called ambition.

Jealousy =/= ambition

Lol k

>In 5 minutes Im going to leave my high end apartment, after kissing my 9/10 gf of 3 years, jump in my Audi and go to work for a few hours.
Maximum lol, this should be a new copyspaghetti used as some form of "screw you guize, im goin' home"

This post is an example of why you will be forever alone. I’d rather someone fuck me for my money then sit alone with my hand.

>broke nigger
>nigger
well op i think we found the problem

Ain't nothing wrong with Volkswagen either, the GTI's are a fun experience.

I have a one bedroom apartment with gf. Going to get a house together next year, she had far more savings when we decided to buy and I want to go halvsies with her so we can get a nice place.

>projection
Coming to a board near you...
Also high end apartment? Your playing to much gta.

Or, maybe, he's a pretty cool dude who was successful and give good advice on the internet. Bitches love successful cool dudes.

Already saved for later, bust it out on/o/

To put it into a meme for the kiddos out there, being jealous is a beta mindset. You're spending time, energy, and emotion into thinking about someone else instead of focusing on improving your own life. If you're glaring, you're not grinding

Stfu Audifag

I don’t sit alone with my hand because girls actually like me for me. Have fun with your live in whore faggot.

>am in me mums car
>get out mah car
No.

High end as in built in the last year and has dishwasher and laundry in unit etc.

Keep telling yourself that faggot. You could find a clit with a map and a flashlight

Wasn't me lol

Hmm me and my wife just hooked up from some girl off pof took like 2 days were gonna go out ona date this weekend then ill be banging my wife and this chick later. You want pussy you gotta move on it before someone else does.

Are you from England? No one in America posts this

Pretty sure this is a samefag but just in case I’ll bite. Cool dudes don’t go on forums bragging about shit they have. Bragging is for niggers and people who have no other redeeming qualities.

Stop samefagging ya cumguzzling shitface cockmaster

You should have gone on a free date, you dumb pleb.

How did you find your wife?

FAG thinks he does IT.

Bet cho Audi I can do it better bro.

If you are trying to find a clit with a map then you are doing it wrong. Ask your live in whore where it is when you get home.

Because OP is a virgin fag

Seriously wasn't me

Couldn't you have tried to organise a date for Friday? You can arrange dates for the future.

I'm not them, and in fact I think this is my first post directed at you, but I'm poor, I drive a 20 year old car, but I'm happy and my wife who I've been with for almost 20 years is the most beautiful girl in the world to me, even though she says she's old and her teeth are bad and she's self-conscious about everything because we're old and saggy, but we love each other, and I don't think I would trade that for all the money in the world. I'm already wealthy beyond compare to have the love that I have, and things like your Audi's are laughably petty to me, in that light. Enjoy your things, but don't lose sight of what's real.

IT is a huge field. Maybe you could code better in some language I've never used

She worked at a resturant off base. When I used to get off duty i'd go there get drunk shoot pool and eat dinner and she just started talking to me and it kinda went from there.

That's awesome congrats dude!

I bet you haven’t talked to a girl in years

you really should take more time with posting, you keep misspelling witch takes away your whole argument

Bingo bango bongo. Them females love someone who takes charge. Should have just made the arrangement after Friday.

I think he was complimenting you. You could find a clit!

Thanks user. You're probably right. I'll take that on board.

Retarded little boy, the guy was 100 percent right. You are dumb not to listen to his advice and the main crux of your insecure ignorance is that you think women think like men.

Women are in the moment, here and now creatures. Unable to plot and plan for the future with actual determination, they float through life without genuine care for how their actions will affect those around them in more than a few hours time.

Women on tinder are there to fuck. Right. Now. If they swipe right then you have 36 hours tops to seal the deal, otherwise a thousand other clocks will get flashed before their eyes and they'll assume you don't want them because all these other guys do.

And there's always stuff to do when you're broke. Girls want your time and your attention. The fact you feel you need to have money to impress these cunts only says to the rest of us you don't have enough intestinal fortitude to think you have value for yourself.

Stop attacking people who are actually trying to help you get laid, just because we aren't here to cuddle you and pat you on the head and say women are meany heads.

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their home

I wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos
Children's lives are sacred
Nah blah back sheep

>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever's healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys cant beat us with those things
I need help
>Love. That's all you care about. What about weapons? What about domination of the enemy?
You guys clearly backed the wrong conceptual horse
>no room is safe from the turbulent power of turbulent juice
What are the kitties to do
>I can't believe our tax dollars paid for this
Scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing.
>at least the devil has a job
Is there a company hiring teenagers that isn't evil?
>I want to help you
You wanted to be safe from the government so you became a stupid government
>maybe we should go home and stockpile weapons like that show doomsday preppers
This guys entire planet was destroyed, have some perspective

Best post so far.

Seriously one of my best date ideas is just disc golf in the park. Cheap, gives time to get to know each other, etc.

>Messiah

This. Date =/= paying for her dinner out somewhere.

>Audi
>Muh Oversteer