Became homeless recently, any advice from others who have been homeless?

Became homeless recently, any advice from others who have been homeless?

stay away from drugs and alcohol

Move into a home. So you wont be homeless

Lol I can barely afford gas

Stop posting on Sup Forums and get a job

you got a car my guy? Livin in a car aint half bad and Walmart wont kick you out of the parking lot and you can use their bathroom.

This.

Do you have a job? If not, get a job. Get a friend to let you use their address, use their shower etc

You think I haven't tried? Completely fucked over working with contractors then even the fuckin pizza place I've tried already got full. Gas station hasn't called me back, it's just unlucky. Trying anything even gonna put in an app for McDonald's

you can live with me but you gotta do gay stuff with me

Try to rob your local McDonalds and kill someone while doing it.
Then let the police catch you and take you to jail.

>Free food and a home for the rest of your life.

To craft home, you will need
6 Wood
Lvl 32 Alchemy
1 Shlami
Essence of Roasted Jew

Wait.

Enter Two Story Brick House.

HAHAHA

Deal

Just go under the bridge

kill people
break the law

retaliate against the capitalist system goyim

I was homeless by choice for 6 years. I was working. For the first month I couch surfed until I had enough money to buy a cheap van. Threw a mattress in the back, found an armchair on the side of the road. I had a gym membership, so would shower every day at the gym, do laundry weekly at a laundromat. Plenty of public parks have free bbqs. I had the van for about a year before the transmission went, by then I could afford a small box truck (think uhaul). Kitted out the back of the truck like a camper. Lived almost free while saving money.

Being homeless aint so bad. Being unemployed is much fucking worse.

Mcdonalds is exactly the place that I got hired at when I was homeless. Don't tell them you are, wear a shirt and tie to the interview and clean up best you can.

Work for a couple months and you'll be able to afford to live in a house share easy. Dunno what country you're in but McDs paid me about £1000 a month and I got a room for £300 a month all bills included.

Oh hell nah, thats where the weird fuckin homeless people live. Most likely a guarantee rape lul

Chase Jew in plague doctor uniform
Yell "Vergasen und exterminerien"

Wait. Get free food and bed.

Shit man I want to do this, fucking paying rent to these greedy jews

How did you learn how to kit your vans out to a livable standard?

try to stay away from spending on stupid shit
>apply at mcdonalds or staffing agency ASAP explain situation to hiring manager. (might stab them in the feels and hire you on the spot.)
food/drinks at churches that give away shit, but you have to sit for an hour of service
>look into WWOOF, (farms hire your ass and give you food/shelter for working
once you obtain paycheck
>rent/be a roommate unless you want to live in your car and rent showers at truck stops
seriously if you can't get out of being homeless, then you just suck at life and should end it.

I been there by choice so I could travel. Had some rough times but determination and being humble af will get you out.

Nigger, get you a tent.
Live in the woods.

>I been there by choice so I could travel.
>I made myself completely broke so I could travel more

Winter must be harsh though. Also how did you manage for sex ?

Cass?

op yeah got advice, get a house.

>homeless
>sex

>WAHHH IM TOO DUMB TO BUY A PILE OF BRICKS
Just buy a house you thundering fucking peasant.

keep looking m8 because if you stop looking for job you'll never get one and stay homeless.

Become a wildman and live off the land and get lots of hot chicks that are into wildmen.

>I can barely afford gas
So you do have a car. Don't park to sleep in the same place twice, switch it up. As some user already said Super Walmarts will tolerate some overnights so they are a good location, well lit and there's bathrooms - but don't become a "resident", the employees do notice.
Truck stop bathrooms have cheap showers. Hide your money off your person whenever possible. Don't carry a weapon.
Be nice to other homeless and offer to help but don't be too trusting. Junkies, drunks, mentally ill and general desperation will make people do what they normally wouldn't. Last bit if advice. Get hotsauce, like tabasco. It's cheap and will make the leftovers you'll eat taste pretty good.

Let someone drive and do this

it is not hard getting on with construction sites/ staff agency.

i've done wwoof

sell your services ie. dog walking, get a job at live-in kennel to work with animals. (free shelter)

make friends and network

job fairs

if you live in a farm area. booyaka, ez af money there

i worked with mexicans once bailing pine straw making $1 per stack. shit was rough but it was money.

lived in a small ass truck. slept in that shit when it rained. slept in those life guard towers on the beach with my backpack.

i had a backpack with
>2 pairs of clothes
>basic hygeine
>cheap foods/snacks and refill bottle water.

when i decided to stop being a street fuck
I had $80 left and drove my ass near a big city.,
>got a job making $8.25/hr
>craigslist for roommate $250/mo
>worked my way up
>now paying for house
>2 cars
>set for life unless economy crashes again

Get a soul

i like that shirt. i'll give you $15 for it.

Just did it in stages. I didn't do a full "RV" type fit out. I found a free single bed online, and mattress for cheap. Free armchair, wardrobe and shelves. Bought a cheap icebox. Ran 12v back from the cab so that I could charge/use my tablet as a TV etc. When I moved into the truck, I replaced the single with a double bed, replaced the armchair with a recliner and got another set of drawers for stuff.

Winter wasn't a problem for me, they're not to bad here. Summers are the bitch. In the Van i'd sometimes have to leave it idling with the a/c cranked. The truck didn't have that option, so I had to install vents in the top and stick foam insulation to the walls and ceiling.

>Sup Forums
>sex

good advice

What state are you in OP?
How are the winters/temperatures?
Are you in the city or in the country?

Become an snaile.

congratulations is in order my man

would you mind telling us some of the things you learned on the streets?

Get a job and a place to sleep faggot

Also become a trap and get fucked by me

i got the same shirt but in blue

are you me?

perhaps

Stop being poor

Homeless at 17. I am 25 now and I own a home on 5 acres of land.

You need a .22lr rifle. the cheaper the better. buy a bulk box of 500-1000 rounds. These are for getting dinner. Buy a 20lb sack of rice. at walmart, they go for about 15 dollars. Buy a jar of dry chicken stock. you need salt in your diet. buy a multivitamin, you take one third of a pill once a week.

Find a place to live in the woods. Squirrels, rabbits, and songbirds are your new protein sources. Eggs too, you can buy a dozen eggs for a fucking dollar.

Either buy or construct a waterproof shelter. find a water source for bathing. you can fill up a 5 gallon jug for $1.25 of drinking water.
Get a job. If Mcdonalds wont take you, look up every construction business nearby and offer your services as a helper, tell them you know nothing but will work all day for less than minimum wage if necessary. you NEED money.

Slowly inch up the ladder.

I did it. you can to. I believe in you Sup Forumsro

Fuck you, you fucking faggot.

Start asking literally everybody that you can for spare change, also go to a shelter and get on assistance?

I live in Iowa so both Summers and Winters are as bad as you can think

Spotted the leftist.

If that image is you, stop spending money on cigarettes, first of all.

Average price is $5.51 per pack. If you have a pack a day habit, that's $2011.15 per year you're paying for the privilege of killing yourself young, or $170 a month.

Other stuff:
- Chain hotels often have free buffet style breakfasts, and they aren't too picky about checking who's actually a guest. Keep yourself presentable, and you can fill up at one of these now and then, if you're really hungry.
- Spend that cig money on food - healthy, bulk food: oatmeal, rice, whole chickens, as much fresh veg & fruit as you can afford.
- College campuses often have gyms & showers which you can get into to keep yourself neat and presentable - many times, they also provide soap & shampoo.

That covers food & hygiene - find a friend to let you crash on his couch for a few weeks while you get your feet under you, and start finding a fucking job.

Once you've found a decent job, save up - and offer to pay your friend some "rent" money for being gracious enough to let you crash on his couch.

Keep clean and presentable, look for a job in a kitchen/bar. Demand a manager, explain situation. Offer to work for food scraps till you prove your shit, don't take no for an answer, let them know you'll make it worth their while. Work hard, put everything you have into showing off and when you do finally start getting paid, save. See if you can sort somewhere to stay, some restaurants and bars have rooms upstairs. Work out a rent plan. Don't give up, don't turn to drugs and alcohol, just just think this is the end. You can do this user, take life into your own fucking hands.

Michael is that you?

OP, I've been in your shoes and slept out of cars many a time. Keep yourself esteem high by maintaining hygeine and don't be that faggot who trashes the parking lots with litter. Living out of a car is tolerable as long as your safe. These Anons just gave you the best advice that you'll get in this thread. Again, stay positive and keep yourself clean.

did she died?

>you're gunna Need a bigger beard

>break the law
>do it the funny way, figure something out
>post your crime here
>go to jail
>not homeless anymore

Yes but then you will be swimming in a sea of niggers, who like to touch little white bois butts.

>be in death penalty place
>kill a guy (or a woman, or children. Hell, go crazy)
>admit to guilt, get sent down, show no remorse.
>wait for D-Day, have wine and crackers as last meal
>in final seconds accept jesus Christ as lord and saviour
>free pass to heaven
>tfw