youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=uWvoXIwgBUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuckin way she goes boys

RIP

nobody cares

Fuck you cunt

The shithawks should drop you off a cliff

My mate made me watch Trailer Park Boys a few months ago.
Saw like 15 episodes.
Couldn't get into it at all.

this year sucks so bad regarding deaths of celebrities and musicians

It gets better once Lahey hits the bottle. The first season is kind of slow to get into.

what said

As much as I love trailer Park boys and saw him as the drunk I got to know and love, I just watched a video of him mixing cement. What a humble guy. You should look it up. "Get a hobby with John dunsworth"

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=uWvoXIwgBUM

F

yeah saw that too!
it always hits the people not really deserving it.

we got so many muslims or criminal niggers but no, a guy building his legacy has to go first

Yea well there are too many of them in production everyday. The world only had one John dunsworth.

He should have made himself a nice concrete grave over there. Buried in his passion. Maybe he did who knows.

fuckin way she goes

other people at 71 sit in front of a tv all day but he still did physical work day after day - driven by pure passion. what sad news i had to wake up today, this is the show i laughed the most at when first watching. no other show is funnier - for me at least

maybe he did indeed

rest in rip you drunk bastard

fuck off

fuckin way she goes

Rest in rest?

rip in peace Lahey

so she's just fuckin gone?

thats all my trailer park boys stuff. RIP jim lahey
fucking favorite character in the show. it's never gona be the same again without you. or j-roc or lucy for that matter

I used to watch seasons 1-9 on repeat for a long time. Used to be my favorite show. It's actually part of the way I got my (now wife) to fall in love with me. That guy had an impact on my life. I wish I could have told him that.

if you had the chance it would have meant alot to him. he would have talked your ear off. he truly enjoyed his role and the fans. he was a stand up guy

bumping for more tpb shit. someone dump

Thanks for the funny drunk memories, John...hope you caught a great shit wind.

RIP Lahey, the drunk fuck.

The episodes I watched he was fucking tanked the entire time.
I'm not saying the show is shit, I laughed a fair bit... but I just never felt compelled to ever watch it again after my mate showed me it.

Ya man start to get waaaayyy better after that

Honestly the show lost what made it popular a couple seasons in when they modernized it with the reboot. If you want to give it a second shot I recommend starting from S2 if you are familiar with the characters.

The shit angels finally came for him.

netflix killed it

Damn straight

We were going to see him and Randy when they came back around. If you have a chance for anything ever you should take it

my gf and i had fucking tickets and shit came up and i gave them to her brother.... fuck was i ever pissed boys

I saw them in college. They both got pretty wasted it was loads of fun.

way she goes guys