You have 1 seconds to name a better fast food joint than Wendy's

You have 1 seconds to name a better fast food joint than Wendy's.
>protip: you can't.

In n out
Steak and shake
Whataburger

Go fuck yourself you fucking shill for Four Guys

5 guys is shit. People who like this place have no taste.

neither can you until you have researched every single fast food joint in the world.

Rest in RIP ;-;

I know OP is a troll but that burger seriously looks gross. Mashed bun, un melted cheese, too much mayo. Yuck.

Grubbs Burgers in Brighton, UK.
Best burgers I've ever had.
Saying that though... we pretty much only have McD's, Burger King and KFC in England, which I'm not too fussed about because I don't eat that much fast food.

anyplace other than Wendy's
/thread

>using tinfoil to wrap burger
no wonder you are retarded

Selfmade burgers are way better than what you can get at those junk food places, especially if you use good meat

Five Guys is the best

Faggot

Where do you see mayo? Mayo on a burger is for slobs.

>1 seconds
>Wendy's
>Five Guys pic

Definitely not bait, or just retarded

You shut your mouth

I'm fat and like 5 guys because they give me lots of food.

Australian KFC
>still have quality food
>still have quality service
>only fast food chain not open 24/7 because they close to scrub everything down
>zinger burgers permenant menu item

I went to this one guy’s house and he said they were having bbq sandwiches. I got pretty excited until I saw his pig mother in law smear big boobs of mayonnaise on the buns. I literally wanted to throw up. I ended up just getting full on baked beans.

I noticed that anywhere that isn't the US, KFC is pretty good according to any non-american i've talked to, maybe because of the different food laws so they're forced to mantain a higher standard.

It opened some time ago in italy and i've never been in one yet, i definitely have to check it out and see if they have those burgers you mentioned on the menu.

I mix mayo with ketchup at a 1:3-4 rate and add coleslaw to that. Nice for pulled pork sandwiches.
Gotta agree that too much completely ruins it, though.

Zaxby's

>picture from 5 guys

Steak and shake is shit. Every single one I've been to has been shitty food and long wait times. How can you like that place? At least wendys is fast and consistently okay.

Retard.

I was talking to this faggot from the Netherlands and he told me about the only time he went to kfc. He said that he walked in and it was full of niggers. He told me that he hardly ever sees them around but they were all gathered here like a chimp convention.

Back Yard Burgers
Cookout

>no wonder you are retarded

Babies

Five Guys. I win

I would say Mcdonalds is worse than Wendy's

im actually an Executive chef at the Sbarro at LAX and i can confirm that my cuisine is far, far superior.

Go to a four star restruant, order a nice burger, has mayo because it pairs well with the beef.

>go to 4 Michelin star restaurant
>oder a burger
>order
KEK

>sabbaros
>airport
>exe....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.gif

>he's never had a good burger
I bet you don't even use a fork and knife for the kind of burgers you eat.

i bet you show up in a polo shirt and have to borrow a dinner jacket from the coat room

Redheads are hottt

I bet you've never even been to a place with a coat room.

What mayo?

> Executive Chef
> Sbarro
100 percent sure this is a troll.

I just went to 5 guys because of this thread and it was great. Thanks for the lunch idea guys.

Shut up fat stuff.

Blind retard.

No.

That is cheese you dumb nigger.

Yo, can I come in?

No faggot, that's mayonnaise.

Mayonnaise isn’t yellow nigger. If you eat mayo that looks like that then you need to stop eating out of the dumpster.