How the fuck do I start mining coins and shit?

How the fuck do I start mining coins and shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

antminer s9, awp5

Fill change jar with concrete and buy a pickaxe

>How the fuck do I start mining coins and shit?

You're too late.

The cost of mining now outweighs the potential profit for the average person.

not if you get electricity for free

well shit. Is there other coins I could mine?

>not if you get electricity for free

Oh, you think you're going to do it in your dorm room with your laptop?

Unless you have an abundance of solar, wind, geothermic or hydroelectric energy, just buy some and HODL for years. For 99% of people works out better in the long run.

lol, you really do not understand reality do you faggot

im already doin it.

Download a virtual pickaxe

how much money do u have

first step: google what you want to know
last step: google the next step.

one s9 gets me about 150$ monthly (130-170), or about 0.03 coins

Can you help a poorfag out and point me in the right direction of a pool and miner I could use?

It's fucking hold. The word is hold. Stop saying hodl like you're part of some fucking inside hike when any moron who knows what it means knows it's you purposefully spelling it wrong like a fucking retard.

Hold On for Dear Life.

Who's the idiot now?

Op these faggots seem to not know what they are talking a out. I'm not going to tell you what to mine but just know there are assloads of coins out there. You'll need to do white a bit of research to figure out what to mine and how to mine it since there are many different ways to do it. But what you use to mine is still simple. Do some simple research and you'll see what you need to do.

That's not how that's started... You know that right?? It started because some faggot wrote hold wrong. Such a typical thing for white people to do. Idk what our fascination with stupid acronyms are.

if you can get your hands on D3, do it. else, s9.
as for pool, up to you (i dont shill for pools)

I'm 51 years old - HODL was an acronym from before the Internet.

Forget the urban legend, not everything can be answered with Google.

Go here bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

No, that's because it lines up perfectly with the misspelling. There's lot of acronyms you older folks were using that died out. Even if that is one of them, in terms of cryptocurrency, that's not where that one comes from. Check the link I just posted. Fucking older white people are the worst.

first of all: how big is your budget?

Op for the love of god. Do not mine bitcoin. It's useless. Even mining ethereum is starting to not be worth it.

Zero?