Dick r8 thread

Dick r8 thread

Sitting on a fucking toilet? Have some self respect man. You couldn't have put yourself in a more unsexy unflattering place.
Dude, think next time. Its like seeing an awesome tasty meal of hamburger and fries served on the sweaty back of 70 year old homeless fat black dude. Total turn off.

I liked the bit with the shit roll. you didn't plan this one very well did you OP?

Fucking kek.
I knew this would happen. Keep them going, op here.

that reminds me, my turn to clean the toilet tomorrow. groan. my flatmates are gross

There's already a dick rate thread faggot

At least you have the toilet roll positioned in the correct way. My gf always puts it underhand.

Can Sup Forums stop this crap. No one really cares about your insecurities

Here to save the day OP.

Rate me.

Old thread 404'd dickhead

Forgot pic xD

When you need to shit do you go straight away or do you prefer to hold on for as long as possible?

I agree with this. There is nothing more unattractive than a man sitting on a toilet.

7/10

Its like all those selfies women do in nightclub bathrooms. They might think they look hot but all I can think of is coprophiles floating around and settling on them. It is not a sexy look.
A toilet cubicle has to be the worst place anyone could have sex. I see ops pic and am actually grossed out because of the setting. Nothing could be more disgusting

no one really cares about your shitty opinion, reddit emperor mc shithole

Rate/10