Nothing of value was lost

Nothing of value was lost.

You're edgier than actual nu metal fans, thought you should know that.

You know it's true.

is anyone something of value though

Besides the fact that Grace is one of the best albums of the 90's, just listening to the few tracks he recorded after Grace is enough to know that he had potential to create a few more masterpieces.

he definitely would've been a star.

"value" huh.

When Lou Reed died, nothing of value was lost either in that sense. He already had a great music career, what else did we need? Hell, we should be killing these people off. You're a fucking idiot and I don't even like Linkin Park.

true he was mongrel Americuck afterall

If you wanted this thread to be successful you should have posted Bowie or someone

No, I just stated my opinion.

this unironically

maybe not musically but i think he's leaving behind a bunch of half-orphans now

Damn...

I'm glad he's dead.

Wake up the next morning, nigga's stole my moon.

My favorite rapper used to check out my ly-ly-lyrics. All upon the format, build with technique with skill computer A-Dat.

Taylor came back fulfilling the prophecies and the book was read, the lyrics were heard...

"Mom's spaghetti"

Lesbian, lesbian, I am Obama!

fpbp

goodnight sweet prince

Diesel Power but I can't tell what else you're quoting

Don't wanna be Obama's elf.

I don't want to punch you but you'll die 9 times before touching the ground, Yakuza style.

Mods are afraid of the samurai but the samurai rolls dubs for major grace.

/thread

Linkin Park was always just okay but it's annoying how some people all of a sudden pretending LP was a great band

>being this late to make an edgy post about someones death
how do you not drown in your cereal every single morning

I don't eat cereal in the morning

I don't think it's the case myself (I actually prefer some of their later albums) but their first 2 have always had their dick sucked by teenagers and nostalgic young adults. It was the case in 2000, the case a decade later, and it remains the case in 2017.