Hey guys so I'm trying to get some revenge on my ex for cheating on my then dumping me

Hey guys so I'm trying to get some revenge on my ex for cheating on my then dumping me...

She works as a flight attendant checker at the airport terminal for American airlines in LAX.

What can I do to make her get fired? Any message I should sent to American airlines, maybe with a photoshopped fb post of her cursing niggers? Would that get her fired?

Other urls found in this thread:

zapier.com/blog/inspect-element-tutorial/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yah if you are good at editing you can easily get her fired

You could try not being a petty shithead and not try to ruin someones life because you fucked up badly enough to justify her looking elsewhere

Yeah I mean it's easy to edit a fb post and make her look racist... Is that the best thing to do and then send it to them?

Or should I like Photoshop her face fucking a dog in some beastality pic and send them it

Shut the fuck up fag

Look at this little pussy crawling on Sup Forums. Boohoo I got dumped. I hope she got alot of good dick behind your back Fag. Try and become a man. I hear you might can get a surgery.

How many sad kissless virgins are you going to try and gather here. Go jerk off like the rest of humanity and move on

if you are an murican then just sue her for hurting your feelings and gain shit tons of money for pretending to be a white knight or some shit those people take so seriously.
or just talk to her and get her to apologize then go on with your life.

1-use inspect element to edit a private message that she sent (zapier.com/blog/inspect-element-tutorial/)

2-send an user email to her company

3-watch her come to you crawling

Go choke on a bbc
See above
Naw man... Gotta make her lose her job.
Yes that's exactly what I was thinking of doing... Using inspect element. But would it be krone wise to do it on a status post... Or message?

Is it a guaranteed getting fired? What should the message say? "I hate you as much as I niggers"?

you could just try to move on and not risk getting a lawsuit, if you were to fake anything without meticulously planning the details in order to make it impossible to disprove it, you could have a massive legal battle which will cost you much more than any pussy is worth

actually no go ahead you deserve any outcome you receive, if you make it ludicrous enough I might even get to read about it later

>implying I won't use a vpn
>implying shell know it's me
>implying the message won't be anonymous

true, I would also wonder who would want me to lose me job if I cheated on someone recently.

Implying everyone doesn't already no how much of a little bitch you are and everyone already figures you would be the one who does shit like that because you can't keep a woman happy and satisfied.

Oh yeah you a little bitch bro.

Everyone would. Being cheated on is no joke.
Suck a dick faggot.

Still open to more suggestions bros

better using a private message and try to include prints that have any sort of private information in other messages, but not too much or they will suspect. Something similar happened in my college, a teacher messaged his friend: "this niggers come to my class but they are too dumb to learn" and he got kicked out for that

If you are go ahead and KYS.
Or try suckling some mans dick. Maybe you might get somewhere.

What do you mean prints that have private info?

post back in here after your arrest and after your trial, you little pussy beta faggot. move on with your life

I think you misunderstood my implication, but I honestly can't say I'm surprised. Have fun with the smear campaign on someone you have specified the workplace of ahead of time in public on the internet, intentions, relationship to the victim, and motivation. it would be a damn shame if that airport got a archived copy of this thread

Nudes or GTFO

something that people could tell that she is the one sending the message

I’m betting he was bigger and better than you too, she probably came like a freight train and can barely stop thinking about sucking his giant throbbing cock. Must be annoying user

/thread

LOL i was thinking the same thing. I just sent it out with a warning to watch out for it.

get naenae'd

>implying I'm dumb enough to give exact precise info.

What a bunch of retards lmao. Yes she is a flight attendant checker. No she isn't with American airlines. And no she isn't at lax. You really think someone is that dumb to give exact info for white nights? Fucking faggots lmao.

Still open to suggestions

lol, you're just a little bitch nigga op

This.

True thanks mate... Looking into it... She is tan so it would be weird to say she hates niggers... Maybe white people... Something like "I'm so sick of whites and thier privaldge. Fuck white people... Whenever I check them in, I always give them attitude"

Good idea!

your girl's gonna get piped down hard this weekend while you're fucking with photoshop.

Idc as long as she gets fired kek. Her job is her life so it's a good compromise

I hope you and your family die of cancer to the brain

if this is op he's either trying to damage control by making her seem black or is an even bigger idiot by making it public what her race is lmao

she obviously dumped you because your some faggot who cannot provide to her

and apparently she was your whole life. and she gonna give em that brain and not just the body. go cry about it ya'little bitch

also

What's up with the influx of fucking moral fag reditors onto Sup Forums? Fuck off fags
Nowhere did I say what her race is... Dumbass.

You just confirmed that we are correct.... you are a faggot who cannot provide for her, therefore she felt the need to cheat and dump your worthless self. There's only one person to blame here, y o u.

i'm not a moral fag lmao. i'd fuck your bitch while you text her how much she means you to you given half the chance. you're just a little bitch and everyone is calling you out on it

>look at me I did a good deed luuulll xD
I anticipated white nights, which is why i didn't give the correct airport and airline dumbfuck. Igaf

Fuck off to redit

Guys I'm almost done with the photohop... Now time to send it in... It's a status message being racist... Then a message I sent her asking why she said that and then her being racist again

nigga you are gonna send in a status update that all of her friends are going to be able to confirm they never saw?

Also I'm no white knight, I'm just doing it because you're a bitch who can't move on and I love to see you squirm when met with anything other than complete support for you being a huge bitch

this thread has been a good time honestly. most fun time on Sup Forums in a while

OK havnt thought about that... Maybe won't send the status message.. Only the private message.

>this thread has been a good time honestly. most fun time on Sup Forums in a while

I've had a great time seeing OP trying to justify his self worth. Just put a bullet through your head OP.

right now, this moment, you could let it all go, not fuck yourself over, and start to live life again.

You won't, cause you're a fag, but you could.

OP too much of a faggot to have any common sense

and now we /thread

>fuck myself over

In what way exactly? Lmao. No mercy for cheaters

I will say, that even if you were smart enough to give fake info (Why would you? why wouldn't you just not specify where?) then if this blows up into even a small scandal, if she goes public saying that she didn't do it, and it gets any public traction, all we have to do is show this thread, dated earlier than the claim was made, to wherever it is that she is actually getting fired from, and even failing that, if anyone finds out who it is, and she finds out about this, EVERYONE will know exactly who you are, and exactly what you did.

I feel like I'm holding your hand through this, man, come on. try to think even a little bit. honestly I'd love to see if blow up just so I can see your bitch ass get pounded like it deserves to be.

Lmao you're thinking way to hard at this. She isn't tiger woods and there is little evidence of who I am, and a few things are so fabricated its hard to pinpoint who she is. Let me just say it's close to impossible. I'm going with my plan.

What are you? Fucking 12?

Sure, man. sure. Sorry I said anything. Do what you like. I just ask that you think more critically of your own actions and their potential consequences . If this works out, best case scenario, she is out of a job, with plenty of time to spend with chad, who have been doing nothing but vilifying you this whole time anyways. Best case scenario, she and chad knows, but can't prove it.

I hope you didn't lose her to him for your muscle mass brother

Most likely case scenario, they will know but can't prove it since I'm doing this on a internet connection that isn't mine, VPN, anonymous message, etc.

Benifets : satisfactions of knowing I fucked her over like she fucked me over.

Cons: non

You won't do shit lol and vpn won't help in this scenario you blithering retard. If you were smart enough to pull it off you wouldn't need to ask Sup Forums.

It doesn't matter what kind of internet connection you have when you have clearly given out the necessary info needed to find out who you are already

Internet anonymity is not Idiot proofing.

I'll show how simple it would be to zero you in after you've done this and my suspicions that your insistence of 'faking the info in case of white knights' are bullshit damage control is true

1. You post an email to American Airlines, Possible through twitter DM because their email system shit takes days to process as I just found out

2. This makes it's way up to the legal department of that branch of AA, where they are already aware of this thread, or at least will soon be, due to anons reporting this in and archiving the thread

3. Legal team crosses two dots, and questions the person who is being accused of racism to seek consistency between the info you've posted here and her story.

4. She tells the legal team who you are, and you get a lawsuit for slander, and I mean proper slander. Not that SJW bullshit.

Sorry but the likelyhood that you were lying in the OP is so small, based on your intelligence level to suggest that faking a public status update would actually work, that I have to completely believe that if you go through with your current plan you will get caught. and most likely shamed very deeply in the process.

I will love to see it though so keep on truckin on

Are you retarded or something? That's assuming she really works at American airlines, which she dosnt. Your comment has no validity.

This is assuming you saying that is just bullshit damage control, which is probably is.
to reiterate the reason I think that:
> the likelihood that you were lying in the OP is so small, based on your intelligence level to suggest that faking a public status update would actually work

Yeah OK... You caught me... She works at American airlines. At lax... Desk #14.. Some tan girl with big tits... Her shift starts at 7am

hm miss me with that misdirection nigga

welp I'm bored of this thread now

To page 10 with you