Has QOTSA ever missed??? Like ever...?

Has QOTSA ever missed??? Like ever...?

Pic related

They just did.

It was a shitty band from the start
A retail and for the masses version of Kyuss, it went well for Homme's pocket

/thread

Don't /thread your own post

How on earth did the genius behind Kyuss make this Alex-Turner-Elvis-wannabe garbage?

since 2004
qotsa is nothing like kyuss, come the fuck on
brant bjork was the actual genius behind kyuss, he wrote all the best and the most iconic kyuss songs

Not a wicked big fan of QotSA, but I think this album's the bee's tits. Lots of personality and lots of guitar fun, and I just don't get a single thread of pretentiousness from it either. The thing everyone hates about bands that have been around a long time is that they either do the same thing so everyone's bored and uninspired, or they change and do something shit. QOTSA managed to not do either of those things and it just werks.

I thought it was great. I'm a huge fanof allof Homme's work, though.
Kyuss' discography is my top 4 favorite albums of all time, the Desert Sessions is great, TCV was spectacular, and I love every single QotSA album.
But that's just my opinion, man.

You might even say Josh Homme is J'awsome :3

I dunno if you're ironically insulting me or genuinely agreeing, but I think he's talented and I'm a big fan of his. Make of that what you will.

Wasn't insulting at all friend, was just making a stupid wordplay because I'm bored. I'm btw

Ah, alright. Didn't mean to come off uptight, there's so many ironic shitposters on4chan these days, it's hard to identify genuine conversation from smug, veiled insults. Sorry man.

It's art rock in the purest sense of the word. Not faggy or pretentious in any way

Anyone here heard the album by Unida? It was fucking great

Any chance you got a link for it?,
I'd prefer it not on mega. I've searched through google and can't find it.

objectively they've missed every time

I stopped giving a shit after he gave Welcome To Sky Valley a bomb.
That album is fucking flawless.

Nah s'all good man. Sup Forums is the 5th worst board on Sup Forums, which itself is the butthole wrinkle of the internet, so I don't blame you at all.

their music is so average it's hard to miss, they've never hit though and their fanbase is full of tryhards which makes sense

But that's just your opinion, man.

Lullabies and Villains suck dick, shove those dadrock riffs up your ass Josh

The occasional pennatonic lick isn't so bad user. Knowingly painting with familiar colours and brushstrokes can be worthwhile and effective.

That rating is flawless, the album is a pic related

wrong pic

wrong pic again, 3rd times a charm

sorry friend I uploaded the wrong one the first time, silly me

how hard can you try

not as hard as ya mum >:D

>yfw

>i won this!

Josh also produced the Arctic Monkey's best album

Soulseek is the only friend you need

Deaf > R > S/T > Villains > EV > ...LC > LtP

You mean wrote?

Rated R
S/T
SfD
LC
EV
Villains
LtP

probably their worst but still good

Bump

>Christgau

The haven't and I don't think they ever will. This album is at least an 8 and it has amazing tracks that will become instant classics such as Domesticated Animals and Villains of Circumstance.