When round 2, you never beat it it's always everywhere

Give step by step (with pictures)

kill yourself

Was the end boss hard?

I bet you played Minecraft nonstop.

How do ghosts get internet

that's how you beat autism

kek

no you didnt. your brain is sick and will never heal youll always fall back until one day soon you kill yourself

you don't "beat" depression. if you did, you were never truly depressed, just sad.

Do you think Zimbabew will recover the white farmers they threw out before they starve to death?

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

How did you beat depression.

I already asked for a step by step, but obviously we aren't getting that.

Sorry I went away for a while bc I didn't think anyone would ask smth.

I had found someone whom I can talk about all my problems with and whom I trust and she helped me over it

You were not depressed.

What colour are you eyes?

He is obviously dead and is posting this from the spirit plane

Mine's named "Johnson"

y tho?

Were you born through a cesarean section; if so, was it planned or urgent and was the doctor jewish.

I thought depression was being constantly sad over a long period of time. Am I wrong?
I mean, some people are depressed because of a serotonin deficiency or some shit, but not all of them.

I would love to have a long, long talk about this with you, face to face, voice to voice. I'm just going to write that you're lucky.

Depression for me was like a mental fever brought on by the fact that i determined myself a failure and had nothing left to live for. Didn't want to do anything and if i did i didnt have the energy for it. After a month of an intensive group ive learned a lot to help myself stay away from thoughts of pointlessness. If I don't succeed in the future though, I'm still probably gonna kms

>being constantly sad
That would unironically be a blessing

How can you beat something that doesn't exist?

Feel free to elaborate if you want.

Would recommend checking out some books on self concept, or the Lefkoe Method if you have the money. Did Lefkoe's "natural confidence" program about half a year ago which honestly seemed to cure the root cause of my "depression" (me being confined to my apartment during practically all my free time because of feelings of inadequacy, helplessness, not being good enough and various fears). Doesn't require any maintenance.

My pattern was basically:
1. Observe that my life was shit
2. Think about what it would take to fix it
3. Realize beating my fears and feelings of inadequacy would take an enormous amount of effort and pain, and with no guarantee of success
4. Feel bad
5. Surf the net mindlessly, jerk off, smoke or watch series to feel better
6. Repeat the next day.

How are the lives of other people with depression? I don't think anyone around me was aware of it, and I felt I was pretty normal socially, though I didn't want to stand out, and I was constantly worried about what other people were thinking of me.

Same guy as the one writing the post.

The lefkoe method is just how I did it btw, I've read about multiple different people doing it just from reading books on self concept and using the techniques from there. That's a lot less cost-prohibitive.

I also believe that many people are struggling with these kinds of problems, but to different extents. It's for instance very easy for a child to conclude that they are not good enough if they are criticized for something they did in the wrong way (even if the parents try their best).

LMAO

I had ended 4 year long distance when i got the new symptoms of fatigue and loss of interest. She ended it horribly and threw all blame on me which i accepted for like two days but then realized it was both of our faults. But i recluded for about two weeks which i feel is healthy when you know you'll never continue with someone you loved. Unfortunately recluded during semester and those three Fs slammed dunked my fucking GPA and i was immediately on academic probation. When i thought about my future before i would always wonder and then determine I'd fail in the future given I've succeeded at nothing my whole life and have nothing to show for all of my years in school. Having noone to talk about these feelings of inadequecy really fucked me up but my friends reached out immediately when i started going for help and that was insanely helpful. My day to day was something like
1. Vidya most of the day
2. Eat at some point
3. Beat off and shower
4. Anxiously think about future for a few hours while trying to sleep
5. Repeat
I was just really missing that intimacy that friends cant provide. Going to somebody with the dumbest shit in your day and having that start a conversation and loving it. I'm not aching to get into a relationship because my resources are pretty exhausted rn but I miss never being alone when I was.

I feel you brother. I've never had a girlfriend (I'm 20), and never really shared an intimate connection with somebody (male or female, doesn't have to be romantic). It didn't really bother me until I travelled this summer and met the most amazing guy in Thailand. In the two days we spent with each other I honestly felt closer to him than anyone else in my life. To actually feel I could share my deepest secrets and desires with somebody without any fear of judgment was incredible. Sadly, he lives in the US and I in Norway, and now I'm back to my second rate friends.