I HAD TO BE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED REPEATEDLY OR ELSE I WOULDN'T MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!

>I HAD TO BE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED REPEATEDLY OR ELSE I WOULDN'T MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!
literal hollywood whores

Prolly had consentual but backing out now because stupid whores.

Are you ok? Go tell that whore mother of yours to feed you some more pills

Its nice of them to wait until its become a trend, and then everyone who was ever in a room with the guy was molested or whatever.
Half of these women need to kys already because youre taking up valuable oxygen

Thank god us Sup Forumstards are here to take the moral high ground. You can't make shitty regrettable decisions for the sake of your dreams if you have none to begin with after all.

Sexual assualt is still sexual assualt, guy.
Also many of them tried to leave, or did leave, which is not a thing whores do. I don't think you know what that means kid

Jennifer Lawrence "Me too, me too!"

Obviously what he did was wrong. But I find it just as wrong that these women never spoke up and let the behavior continue to happen to more women. Career > Justice

>this is bait.

Did he really force himself onto anyone though? Te ones complaining are those that turned him down which made me think it's not rape but an indecent proposal that came in the form of a gesture but you're free to say no.

Good point. We should dox and raid the jew. Like the old days.

dude have some respect for women.

Speaking up is the same as shooting yourself in the foot.
I was sexually harassed by my boss at UCSD. I reported it to HR. They fired me and promoted her.

>found the white knight CUCK

yeah sorry to stand for your mother, your sister, your first love etc..

Your boss at whatever job you do, if unemployed your mom, hands you a gun and tells you to shoot some guy named Fred and kill him. If you don't you are fired(kicked out of basement if at moms). Guess you have no choice amirite?

look its mad

everyone laugh at op

So j Lawrence was crying about how she was told to lose 15 pounds for a role. Why is that a bad thing. If the director has a vision why shouldn't he have the right to do that. If the role is calling for a 300 pound fat man, do we cast a 100 pound Asian man? Or what if they need a skinny person to play a role of a starving refuge. Do they then cast a 300 pound woman because she wants the part? WTF has this world become. I understand raping someone is wrong but to say they demanded a skinny or hot girl for a part is the same, it's not. Plus if you don't like it, get another job. If acting is sooooo bad because of the dirty men, go become a vet or receptionist or cashier. Fuck you privileged cunts

Then you don't want to work there, move on and be grateful.

Obligatory
Because she knows we all know and that why she is saying nothing..... It's Hilarious

Hmm think it's true?

100 %

Why did they all wait until now?

Think he has a cache of their nudes he will dump? What does he have to lose? He can show the world the real whites they are

look my gf explained in a way that I understand it. Literally get raped in order to have a career. If you say anything he can take it away. that aint right man.

I wish you people would learn some nuance

>far left
>EVERY WOMAN WHO HAS EVER EXISTED IS A VICTIMS OF RAPE
>far right
>RAPE DOESN'T EXIST

You realise you don't have to chose one extreme or the other right?

but oh boy do i want that career so bad....

This and she signed an NDA