So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums

Been doing a lot of tripping with friends, and I've made a fascinating theory that happens throughout your trip. I called it the chaos theory and it states that No matter where you end up, mentally or physically, you're always back at square one.
It seems to make sense only while tripping, and as its happening, you'll realize you keep falling wits to the theory.

Talkin like 220mics but Weird Drug Theory/Ideas Thread

Yes thats the loop
Psychedelics tend to be loops of different forms but always loops

all I care about is DMT aka the spirit molecule, anyone have experiences with that?

Shrooms make your brain a well oiled machine

bumop

Often referred to as getting caught in a loop. I've had a conversation for two hours that consisted solely of trying to figure out how the conversation started.

Yes. Haven't blasted off, but the time dilation was ridiculous. Spent 3 years in a room that kept exploding and reforming as something different, and everything had intense geometric pattern overlays

3 years? fuck. was it at least a pleasant 3 years? I wouldn't do that shit if it felt like having a nightmare you can't wake up from.

I got caught in a loop where I thought that I thought that I thought that I thought that I thought for like half an hour before I gave up and fell asleep

>i've been doing a lot of acid and come up with a bullshit theory that means nothing
a real trailblazer arent you.

As for my own theory formed from hallucinogens: I believe that the perceptions one has while tripping, and even some of the visual distortions are real things that exists around us on different planes, but we can't perceive them without the heightened communication of individual parts of the brain that psychedelics gives us.

As I sat pulling sinews of color, threads of energy from between the empty space between my fingers, I realized that it was always there. I figure it's comparable to putting an HD antenna on an old CRT TV. You're going to see bits of the image, but it will be broken and distorted. Get a digital TV, dosing with LSD in this example, and you see more of the picture.

True. But calling it a loop is boring man

Not pleasant, but helped me understand better how I think and why. Even the people in the room with me would explode into...idk how better to say it...geometric dust, and then form into someone else I knew. Revealed a lot of correlations.

y'all trippin lmao

It's short, sweet, direct, and accurate. Plus, chaos theory is already a documented idea. You figure out a way to research it, bring some facts and science to the table, and we'll call it whatever you want. Ok, pumpkin? ;)

okie ^^ Didnt know that was a thing already my guy, my b

thats captaim hindsight you fucking retars

how can you tell it felt like 3 years? like what did a normal day feel like?

Bumping with random

>Did some insane acid the other day

Yeah trying to play Mario Kart was fucking amazing...

I've done shrooms once with a good friend of mine (did 3g dry Golden Teacher each).
As the trip developed, I felt as if something was watching over me..
At ca. 3 am in the morning we took a walk, in a wonderfull summer-night, the sky was clear and we could see the stars perfectly.
As I started roaming around and the feeling of "A Watcher" started to inteseify, I developed the theory that the mushrooms, were acting like parasites (since mushrooms are/were a living thing) and took control over my body and mind and were guiding me and showing me the real world in form of my trip.

Feedback on this

Thanks, captain Obvious.

Neat. Do you ever feel "at home" during this? Like you know you're inside...you?

Rough approximation. Watched myself and everything else age, even though it was coming back new. It's difficult to describe. I learned something from it, but I wish I had enough to blast off.

Definitely not. There was always just a hint of feeling unsettled. Like sitting in a chair that's leaning slightly forward.

LSD is for wastemen
YourFriendTheTaxMan

how many mg did you smoke

I think you are still tripping that's why you don't make any sense bro

Lsd builds awareness of the cyclical nature of being alive. The sun moving through the sky each day, the passing of seasons, attraction, and repulsion. It also seems to mark everything with a sense of profoundness that wears off over time. Enjoy it.

50mg

>Enjoy it.
I hate it, it's annoying

>theory
>not even a hypothesis

Sober the fuck up and go to school.

DMT, because of the nature of it, is the only substance I will ever inject. One time, when I feel I'm ready.

weird, that should have been enough for a breakthrough from what I have read

share your experiences please

oh you didn't yet?

Absolutely. A good trip report is a must for something of that caliber.

Nah. I've got to get to a better point in life first. I hold that experience in reverence.

Try to relax and breathe deep. Concentrate on your breath. This can help relieve the tension. Get a lot of sleep when you are able.

Just enjoy the trip

Makes a lot of sense.

First time i took LSD, we expected the effect to start a lot sooner, so we tough and we were sure that the lsd was expired and didnt cause a trip and smoked a huge joint.

After 2-2.5 hour everything went crazy; and for the next 3-4 hour all we talked about was wether we had been tripping but we did not notice our it was just starting.

For the rest of the night, we kept looping around the idea when the trip started and wether it had started at all. Shit was cash.

I think LSD cured my alcoholism. It didn't work right away as I drank everyday afterwards but I decided to quit drinking one day and it was pretty damn easy to not drink... I also think it is because I think now, as gay as it sounds, have a "higher intellect" because of what I experienced under the influence of LSD

have you done other drugs or do you want to start with dmt?

i never tripped actually, i just hate the general nature of things repeating all the time

What's your take on

not him but I haven't and dmt is the only thing I'm seriously interested in trying

When you trip you're just experiencing the point of view from the substance itself

I've done a plethora. Lol. General hallucinogens, research chems, opiates, amphetamines, etc etc. Until you start diving into ethnobotanical extracts and derivatives, I've done most drugs that most people have have heard of. Fortunately, I was able to take a lesson away from every one of them, except meth. Fuck that.

I've been to the astral plane. I've had a tree communicate with me through geometric patterns, insight and internal peace. I've become a channel for aliens. I've had quite a few profound experiences. Ama.

Drug are for fun. Don'y read anything else into it.

where do we go when we die, or rather where does consciousness go when we die

No, you really haven't. You've taken halucinogens and gotten fucked up. That' it. Drug aren't magic, they don't make nonsense real.

said the guy who never even tried it

Ha. You should do some research into the MRIs done on LSD. Also look into the pineal gland, you close minded fuck.

Oh buddy. You don't know who you are talking to. I'm 40, I've probably taken your body weight in mushrooms, acid and mescaline. I have a greenhouse full of peyote cacti, some are 20 years old.

You move on to the next phase. There is no significant meaning. Energy can not be created or destroyed so we simply move on to the next form.
Trust me. If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them. Channeling isn't even far fetched. If you're chosen to get a message you're simply a medium for information and nothing more or less.

link?

and I'm 60 and have a long wizard beard

It helped me quit smoking. It just seems easier to evaluate yourself and what you need objectively on hallucinogens. I dissociate to a degree, though, not sure what everyone else's thoughts are.

Much dumb, very nonsense.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

see

this

see

Man I so wish I could experience this just once without some horrible trip. Every experience I've had has been terrible.

It's too bad I'm such an emotional faggot.

i had the "jeweled self dribbling basketballs" literally reach up inside of me thru my chest into my guts and start to dissasemble the atoms in my body. i got super terrified because i had heard of the experience before and i knew what was going to happen so i opened my eyes and sat up and the whole room turned into a massive vortex of geometric patterns. so i closed my eyes again and layed down and things calmed down a bit. only 1 thing in the space i returned to and it just kept spinning and shifting and i guess, showing me things off to his right? no idea how to put the experience into words but it all happened in about 3 minutes. then i twirled and spun back down from the void for about another 15 minutes. only time ever breaking thru out of smoking like 30 times. very profound exp. dont take it lightly it is very intense

so, no link?

sounds just like graham hancocks analogy with the tv. you sure you arent just using his explanation? its a good one just curious m8

Does that mean we get reincarnated as beings of higher consciousness without bodies or what? How can I be sure I don't get reincarnated as another human being cause being human sucks imo.
And what if I (purely hypothetically) an hero'ed right now, would there be any negative implications as far as the selection process of my next form of incarnation is concerned?

i know what you mean by that
its not much of an intellect as it is more of a wisdom
its like if your 13 year old self suddenly became 30 once you take LSD
kinda makes me want to wish i did LSD as a kid so i could have been more mature and more aware of things i could have done

all depends on how its ingested or if you hold it long enough, temp etc. if your smoking it on weed its hard to break thru in the short time you have to get the correct amount

>nonsense makes sense only, when your brain is incapable of reason

if true i would love to meet you hear growing tips, extracting ect. sounds awesome

LSD will give you a new way to looking at things and you kinda experience being born a secound time

Bullshit. please stop being so edgy.

Either you choose Ayahuasca or Bufo Alvarius. Is intense but not for the reason those edgy fags tell you.

Ayahuasca is more visuals and Bufo Alvarius is more gut feeling. They will give you important information about yourself and to do, is so much and epic that you rejoice or get scared.

Every experience is personal , and nobody will or can explain to you what REALLY is. Words are vey limited in this context.

Is just a path of many to get your life on track.

They are not difficult to grow, just very slow growing. Very good drainage in your soil, kept somewhere frost free and sunny and very little watering. Feed 1-2 times a year.

OK
1. How did you smoke it?

Everyone is on their own path and there is no guarantee as to what you become next. There is no negative consequence to an heroing. You just change the length of the timeline you're on and alter your next form according to your current position and not where you would have been otherwise.

why you say bullshit. me experience is 100% real you asshat im not being edgy. you sound like an edgy fag discrediting other peoples experiences. go fuck yourself

I've never done drugs but I frequently dream in math and non-euclidean geometry. If I stare in one place for too long my vision starts warping and I can feel the Earth shifting and warping around me. Every so often I will taste colors and smell sounds. Is there something wrong with me? Should I try to trip to get it out of my system or will it make it worse?

>77
Not being edgy. I have done research by experimenting with it through the years. That was a short example of a few seperate experiences.

*my
and dont act like your some fucking dmt guru or something. most people dont want to shit and puke their brains out going into a deep trip like that. your fucking stupid and i have been triggered by you calling me edgy for sharing my exp.

Edgy fag must have been on youtube again

>every experience is personal
>calls other peoples experiences "edgy
>cringe

thats pretty cool m8
do you just boil them or eat them or what?

fagget

For someone in your situation the best solution would be to wait until the end of a relationship with a partner you thought you would have been with for life or the death of a loved one, then you will want to find 10 tabs of real LSD (usually referred to as a 10 strip on the street) and put all of it in your mouth until it kicks in. Then think about what you just described until you feel the tabs kick in and evaluate it from the right state of mind to make that decision in.

triggered liars.

you sound like you have never smoked dmt. its a lot different than ayahuasca man. instant, stronger and faster.

done lsd like 20 times, always potent shit from reputable vendors on ab and traderoute. my last trip was on about 300ug and i was in a bad headspace and had a hell trip lol. my gf freaked out and called the ambulance and i was put on haldol and sent to the er. its been a while and i think i'm ready to experiment more with lsd with microdoses. if i do any big doses i'll have some anti psychotics on hand to kill it hahaha fuck me man

theres a story there

but i gather you mean to tell me i shouldnt?

xanax is best for that

nice one bud

oof

WITNESSED

illuminati motherfucker

wut

I laughed my ass off reading this. That's no girlfriend. That's a girl enemy.