2,000+ troops being deployed from Hawaii

2,000+ troops being deployed from Hawaii.
Including myself. We're on our way to Korea.

any proof?

Ok. I'll try to find someone who cares

Enjoy your run of the mill training exercise, fagit

Trump invades a country of 26 million with 2000 troop. WCPGW?

Fucking tard.

Enjoy your paid holiday "serving your country"

Posting about a deployment on the internet hmm

>implying they will see combat
>implying they are in north korea and not in the south

see only one tard here friendo

show us your dick before you die

Yeah sure kid next you’re gonna tell me you have a Dorsia res.

nice, i hope they complete your circumcision over there

Thank you for your service and for my freedom. Godspeed.

It's called Foal Eagle faggot.
Or Foul Eagle if you're OG.
Hope your Gunny fucks your ass raw for posting this.

A war, a recession, and a retard.

The GOP hat-trick.

It won't be best Korea, though. GOP Murka prefers to get pick fights with, and get beat up by countries they were sure wouldn't shoot back.

See, this type of shit is why nobody likes you Billy. No one likes you and your going to die alone you faggoty Lil bitch.

Bunch of Koreaboo cucks

Screen shotted and sent to command at MCBH. Have fun.

Stay cheeki breeki my mans

>In 2008 hilary ran her campaign on a war with Iran
>In 2016 Hilary ran her campaign on a war with russia

>GOP is war monger!!

Kek, you should read something other than Breitbart. They've replaced your brain with memes.

I want to believe...

post proof faggot..

Jesus Christ. Could you be any more fucking retarded.

All I ever hear about is how we have to thank the military for our freedom-- and literally no one sees the irony in that.

>In 2008 hilary ran her campaign on a war with Iran
That's literally Trump's current agenda. We Likud now.

2,000 leaving MCBH alone fucknut.
Wait 24 hours and you will have heard all about it.

to be honest, I think 2,000 would be enough to fight them.
or 20,000.
I mean, have you seen north korean military equipment?

I'm not even gonna go for the bait.

It was Team Spirit back when I was there.

3 marines can beat 20000 lions

Yeah T34s are scary.

OP, why are there so many hot bitches at the MCBH commissary? Literally better than going downtown.

>edgy teen

They're all circumcised over in Korea

not in best korea

Ya
>2009 drone program in Yemen
>2010 support Arab Spring (whoops)
>2011 Libyan war (another oopsie)
>2012 gun running to Syria
>2013 State Dept: "fuck the EU" and dictates composition of a coup government
>2014 arms and diplomatic cover for Saudi to starve and kill their neighbors, because the drones weren't enough
>2015 we're arming "moderate rebels" now! (oh shit)
>2016 gives a cool quarter billion dollars to literal designated terrorist group right before term ends, because why tf not?
Win Nobel Peace Prize

I've heard the chicks there don't like uncircumcised at all. It's not manly or something

Are you being retarded on purpose?

relative morality, great

>arguing with sharebleu

I've heard they just think that foreskin is diseased even if it's not. Like a cultural thing.

Have fun wasting your lives for a pointless war!

kek

it's literally the american influence, like in the hospitals. that's why it's only in south korea and not in north korea.

inb4 "stupid libtard"

So Korean girls won't touch an uncircumcised dong?

yet they can't beat a stick

I AM OP, I was trolling.
For the record.
sorry guys

The Rothschilds thank you for your service.

Just uncircumcised kims.

No, I really am OP and as I said, I'm sorry.
All make believe.

Irrelevant surely. Isn't it compulsory to be circumcised to service in the US armed forces?

>Implying the entire invasion force is coming from Hawaii, and there aren't already thousands in Korea and Japan rn

Not since Nam

user there’s a fucking chance there are platoons and troops of South Korean and Japanese soldiers. The only tard here is yourself. Please off yourself.

Wow standards have slipped

Best of luck OP

not if the lions attack at night

I don t know maybe I am stupid or my life is boring a f. But I would actaully prefer to fight for my country, than to study.

Excuse me.

No fucks given.
Ex-military, served in Japan.

Korea isn't a horrible assignment.

Not compulsory but you'll get seriously joked about if you have an uncircumcised cock

so much for operational security eh, sgt. basement?

Yeh this one guy in my squad got called elephant man because he had a load of foreskin hanging off his dick

Trump should remeber that half the US army is Puerto Rican before he goes sednding then out to fight

Enjoy Trump's war.

Why is Commander Riker pointing his finger at me?

Show the previous 8 years to 2009.

Start with 9/11

Give me north korean refugee gf user

only correct person in this thread

Hey OP U.S Marine here on camp Pendleton. Wtf are you talking about? No one's told us shit and I'm in a gawd damn Victor unit

Trump and war? You must believe everything the news tells you. Look at Obama. He's a warmonger Hillary would have been worse

fell free to gangbang the local sluts

This, square your shit away troop, Jesus what are they teaching you these days

I guess the news outlets write his tweets

Do you have pocket nukes that you could throw?

Fake and Gay.

you watch too much TV

Have fun!

You smell just like a reddit fag.

You signed up for it, moron.

This user gets it. I always love when people bring up their service to me. I tell them that they should be ashamed for having no honor or integrity. Unlike us godtiers who shall remain unnamed.

False.

They're probably going to a South Korean base to conduct side by side training as a prequel to war. Everyone needs to know each others moves so we don't kill each other by accident because gooks all look alike.

What do reddit fags smell like? and how do you know?

>irony
A word no MuriKKKan understands.

>gawd

I smell a religious neo-Christian that probably thinks he's fighting in th name of god.

Fag.

Very few people know that for a fact.
And those who do know came to their knowledge by having sucked every cock in Korea.

My grandfather fought in the Korean war.
Now, I've never seen his dick, obviously, but I would bet my yearly salary that he is not circumcised.
I know his son isn't circumcised, so this is either bullshit or something they made people do for Vietnam only according to your timeline, which is pretty weird.

How does it feel to know you're there as a political sacrifice for advancement of the agenda necessary to replace the regime in NK?

Different person but a simple Google tells me it's 90%+

Think about it. user has a point. If we always talk about how the military grants us our freedom -- because that is what it means as we say protect at the same time -- we are acknowledging that it is the military that ultimately has control over us (and therefore no real freedom) and that the military is of a higher tier than civilians. That user I don't think is being edgelord but being more clear sighted.

It was never compulsory. Circumcision is literally some feral barbaric Jew shit and I spit and shit on the practice and anyone who supports it.

Your army is undisciplined and homosexual, but you don't accept trans people? It's really similar to the Arabs, along with the whole religion thing.

You're in the army and have an uncircumcised cawk?

Nobody gives a shit what a bunch of welfare whores think. They berate each other over anything because they have the mental prowess of a cheeseburger or they wouldn't be in the Army.

Evelyn is a girl's name. What a fucking poofter.

That makes no sense-- seeing that the US is a nation of ideals, not "blood and soil" like North Korea or other dictatorships.

Trump went on a platform of American isolationism,nationalism and populism.
By inferring that going to fight North Korea is because you want to show them who is the boss, you're the type of evil they accuse you of.

Not one person here has said they hoped to liberare the North Koreans. Only wishing to kill--- and that's why the US is seen, internationally, as a dumb and cruel nation. We can't be rational or humanitarian for a fucking moment and if we are, then there is always a catch
(See base building for proxy cold wars, oil, business influence)

i work at wal mart as a blue vest greeter...can confirm ops deployment.