What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

going to b for emotional support? you might as well try reddit if you are really desperate

Kill yourself!! FAGGOT

>no timestamp

Not even playable!

Tits or gtfo

Well for one thing smile, it would definitely help make the picture look better.

I'd say grab a tan, use a bit of makeup, and take good pictures - better lighting/angles. The picture quality matters just as much as the person depicted.

Also I'd rather have you than some hambeast so don't think you're at the bottom of the ladder or anything, just need a tan and makeup and some better photos

Put fucking make-up on like all the other sad and broken women.

Timestamp and tits. Find self worth through sexuality.

you aren't ugly, but you look like a sickly child

eat some food, wear makeup, fucking smile for a selfie so you don't look like your dying from some inner fucking hurt and turmoil

Well you look like you have no soul

Was about to ask.. that face looked photoshopped.

I'd bang you.
You're 7.8/10 in my book.

This exact comment seems,
Familiar...

Your face looks like it'd be really pretty in makeup with good lighting. Yes you look bad in this photo but so do all women that don't wear makeup, throw some on and a guarantee you you'll have anons fapping over you in no time

id fuck you.

1. If that is your actual face it looks like it's photoshopped
2. What are your standards for friends? If you try to get 10/10 looking friends you are retarded be friends with people who look like you
3. How old are you? Sounds like your hormones are getting the best of you
My help: Get the fuck of the internet if it destroyed your life and act like a normal fucking person to have friends

This cute
Just foundation
Also, no miten in eyes

kill yourself eggman

when did eggman become transgender?

Gay and fake

Grow your hair out, get some sun, start wearing make-up and fucking SMILE.

THE PASTA IS PASTA ITS EXPIRATION DATA
the shop looks like a cute boi with the face all fucked up, I mean look near the hair ffs

nice meme

>Are you autistic? Are you just this gullible?

>drink coffee or take some kind of uppers
>get a multivitamin and eat more healthy
>force yourself to smile
>put on a ton of make up
>get a decent haircut

There, now you're fuckable.

You don't have natural beauty but you aren't so ugly that normal girly tricks to look better won't work for you. You just have to put time and effort into looking your best.

whats with this post?
every day same shit why?
just do something with your life ok!

>Eggman eyes

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

ur cute

This thread gets exponentially funnier every time you post it!