So I've been thinking about getting a finger box, can some Sup Forumsfag recommend a make and model please?

So I've been thinking about getting a finger box, can some Sup Forumsfag recommend a make and model please?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Sup Forums just filled with newfags now, nobody got finger boxes?
Lost mine in the army.

I've got an Antimo Classic. I'd recommend it for people with small hands like me,

think ill wait for the finger box 8 elite

really cant decide which one

hey guys i googled it and this is what i got
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.
wow learn something new everyday

>began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
yeah, cuz I totaly didn't post fingerbox threads throughout '07-'10
congrats on learning lies newfag.

I actually make custom fingerboxes like my father did before me and hopefully my son will continue.

what kind of wood do you specialize in?

Holy shit. Can't believe these threads still happen. Unreal.

Fucking stop the fingerbox threads...
Everyone in Sup Forums think theyre a lie so we got our own website to talk freely about fingerboxes without the trolls

FB.com

Cya thete ;)

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and try too hard and try to be better then people ugly way like my short ugly loser father that smell worse then dog shit and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and try too hard and try to be better then people ugly way and that is why the ugly people losers are ugly like my short ugly loser father and or will i never solve it cause the ugly people losers can hurt people ugly way

You need to get a vintage one. The new ones are all made in China and are shit. They use a lot fewer parts and are made with sub-par materials.

Morning wood

LE GR8 MEYMEY U G0T DERE

Can't go too wrong with an Antimo. Incredibly underated, never found the sizing an issue.

Only minor gripe is that they're a bit limited, imo I like the rush of one that needs almost constant looking after i.e a Loffingen Cherry or a Packwell. Bit biased as my first experience getting into them was with the former. But they're a hassle though if you're exhausted and in the mood something straightforward.

Depends what experience you're after.

I've had a few but to be honest the appeal is just gone now. They all suck really.

build your own. thats how I got back into it

and ye thats a tiny fingerbox hammer in the pic. amazing how small you can get them lol

A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

What only one finger hole get with the teims olde man

Finger boxes are from reddit origin

>he believes everything he reads on the internet.

>implying knowyourmeme.com is a reliable source
Welcome friend, I hope you enjoy your stay.