Is there anything in the known universe more sought-after, than a fresh, nubile...

Is there anything in the known universe more sought-after, than a fresh, nubile, tender little femme fornication station, it’s nourishing juices, fresh perfumes and dick-tantalising squelchiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6zkjUO5UwY
youtu.be/RpRuZzJ-pmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

squelchiness?

my dick

>3D

>squelchiness

Squelchiness!

Yah, yaknow, when you thrust your dick betwixt her squelching sections; her fornication station; her baby bazooka; her ladybacon, her porking portal, her bonking bits, her spunk satchel, her
>runs cringing with embarrassment
THE NICE BIT that grils have up them. The fondle fondue. The sexing sections. Yaknow. Their assholes.

This girl has a really pretty face.

This is why women are so choosy. This is why 80% of women are going for 20% of men while the other 80% of men are kissless virgins into their 20s.
You think only with your little head, and can't take charge of your life. You can't say 'no' unless she's the fugliest bottom 20%. This gives them all the advantage they want to friendzone your ass forever. Leaving you a broke, frustrated virgin loser.

When you can say 'no' to a 10/10, and abuse them like you would any dude, then you'll be able control your own fucking life, for a change.

>not already knowing zozo Kimble
SEIZE HIM

literally anthing, wgaf about sex you fucking zilch

this guy is right, money ,cars, and guns are nicer than any female, stop pussy-begging

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and try too hard and try to be better then people ugly way like my short ugly loser father that smell worse then dog shit and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and try too hard and try to be better then people ugly way and that is why the ugly people losers are ugly like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and the ugly people losers try to cheat the ugly way to be better then people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers are too ugly to be better then people the normal way so go ahead and talk to the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody

WHats wrong with her arm?

Which would you rather own? A retarded metal tube with some cancerous powder therein, for which your fucking hyper-obese sausagefingers are too bulbous to even pull the trigger, or an angel whose reproductive regions are unleashing gallons of heavenly, gushing minge moisture and whose milk missiles are yours for the fondle?

where do i find more

Sup Forums in 2008
youtube.com/watch?v=u6zkjUO5UwY

any day of the week i'd choose an actually useful tool/toy that only needs purchased once over a screaming, bipolar depressed child that creates other children at tremendous expense

youtu.be/RpRuZzJ-pmI
youtu.be/RpRuZzJ-pmI

>80% of men are kissless virgins into their 20s
Only on Sup Forums, bruh.