Yo white boy you got a ps4?

Yo white boy you got a ps4?

Yes, and I didn't have to steal it either Jamal.

checked and kek'd

Shut up nigger

That's a PS3 pad lurk more fagot

Let me guess. All of your games are weeb-tier garbage?

wtfu newfag

Kek i guess?

Are you retarded matey

o-oni ch-chan

yeah u wanna play destiny 2 with me I'm level 17

Ye you wana play?

I fuck you up in game fargot

But it is
No not at all

ya what u playin nig weeb

Im not 10 anymore...

Well memed, friend

No but my video card cost more than your system.

>PC master race.

Yeah you're 11

>t. Neckbeard

pc is for adults
systems are for children

Yeah 1v1 me in darksouls 3

How is this better? You paid more for the same hobby, yet it is the same outcome. You spend more money on videogames = you lost.

Maybe. I mean I am fat. But I only spend a few hours a week on my pc. Spend way more time in the garage working on my TJ and Stupid duty or out in the woods wheeling and shooting. Only come on here to impress anons when I'm bored at work.

Even your other hobbys are mlady tier.

hell yeah nigger

no.
some nigger stole it.

>no nintendo

kys

If you really think a built pc is the same as a ps4 why don't you use a ps1? Ps4 is more money for the same outcome? Just video games on a screen amirite?

Also pc games are often cheaper and in the long run I don't really spend anymore than a console fag with the same size library. And my old games continue to run on my new pc...lots of advantages really.

Not the same outcome. It’s a vastly superior experience. Plus, PC is cheaper in the long run. Facts.

>Jamal asks if you have a PS4

I do fuck yerlady in the woods all muddy. God damn bitches love jeeps just fyi.

No, I traded it for some books because I can read.

shut your nigger ass up my dude

Sheeeeeit! I orc I got a PS Quadruple.

You play games in a restaurant bathroom in africa?

Based

>tfw top-floor flat in New Delhi

What a shithole is It in India?

Hey, can someone explain why black people always seem to prefer playstation? I've noticed it but I've never seen anyone point it out before

Yeah.

Give it back you black fuck. Ruined my little brothers birthday.

fuck

Shit... Sucks to be you

Not really, to be honest.

>White leader standing by

No Tyrone, i have a pc that cost twice as much as you make in a month of welfare.

how are those edges so dirty?? you're disgusting.

Nah ma nigga I'm waiting for KH3 to come out

No, because you stole it.

I've got this one !

you're my new favorite Sup Forumsro

Legit disgusting.
Why is there food on your keyboard?

tbh I'm a PC gamer, the only console I ever purchased was a Wii U and that was only because there was a promise of a new zelda game.. that was in 2013.. and it turns out that I can play that on my PC at 4k / 60fps anyways so...

Idk maybe if there was any truly console exclusive game I'd consider it again, but even then being locked out of higher image quality and mods kinda puts me off the idea.

the only console exclusive I would maybe consider is bloodborne but I can't afford to buy a PS4 just for one game because I'm a poorfag lmao

>PC gaming is affordable

Why would anyone pay thousands of dollars on a pc to play indie games

I heard ppl there don't Care that much for hygiene but maybe it's more in the poor areas. Either way it's kinda disgusting (Saw some video where it's common to take a shit on the beach)

It's the "having pride in playing games on a computer" that's cringey

>Fat neckbeard gamer
>Also a car fag

holy shit dude you need to get laid

I build gaming PCs for customers around the cost of a PS4 pro that can outperform it and also play every game ever released on PC, and emulate most consoles except for the newest generation stuff, then you also save a bunch of money on games because of sales, add to that the fact that you don't have to pay for a online subscription, it ends up working out in the end

shh just let me justify my life choices

>Build a PC that outperforms a PS4 pro
>for less than a gorillian dollars
No

I prefer all the niggers chimping out on ps4 over the hackers ruining every game on pc

You realize that the PS4 pro really isn't all that impressive, right? you can beat it with an i3 and a 1060, total build comes in around $450 if you know what you're doing

and yeah I guess that's a problem, I can't really say because I don't really play any multiplayer games

>If you know what you're doing.

I don't have an IT degree and I leave my house more than once a week.

Guess I can't have an affordable PC

A-are you a g-giant?

yes but can I suck your dick when I lose to you?

I mean all it takes is a little research, watch a few youtube videos, whatever. People think that building a setup is some kind of science when in reality it's more like legos.

actually if you are curious, there is a whole website full of people who make the most effective specs lists, that include links to buy everything, pcpartpicker.

anyways, I don't really have anything against console users, I have my own reasons for using PC that might not make sense for other people. I do a lot of content creation so it just makes sense for me to play my games on the same system I use to record voiceovers, gameplay, edit videos, photos, etc.

but some people just wanna throw a disk in a slot and play some battlefield or whatever with minimal effort, and that's cool too, you do you

Can't you see the niggeroid wants to trace your ip and steal all your ps4's?

Wake up people

I'm having unholy thoughts

nah nigger, ive got a PC
ps4 controller is p comfy tho

Rate my Wii faggots

nice, almost the same as mine except I'm still using a 970 because I'm now a poorfag