Lets see what you wear b

Lets see what you wear b

template

Get some real pants and men's shoes faggot

wew, OP
You actually wear a shirt with shorts and converse? what the fuck

First year college fag here, this is my favorite fit.
I really like streetwear, but i dont want to be a hype beast copy paste faggot

Anyone have some fit suggestions? This isnt to impress hoes btw its just because I like aesthetic

bump 4 potential

fucking edgy cunts

CYKA BLYAT

What you have now is on the verge of being hype beast. In all honesty just try some shit out, streetwear is more about finding your own style than following a uniform.

nice trips

Hypebeast is fine, just all these rich korean kids in my classes look exactly the same
also dont want to be the "kid who has one supreme hoodie and wears it every day"
i'm not even considering offwhite or gucci, but i might get the blue yeezies that are coming up if i can cop at retail
But thanks for the words man

for sure dude, also if you dont mind reddit and dont want to spend a fortune on this shit, check out /r/fashionreps, lots of cool shit there

another gay thing

I'm classy, I use a MyWaitrose card.
Fucken Tesco scum

oi u cheeky wanker, bin that knife

ME

ill give it a look ty, ive been looking for a fake Luis v belt actually

SPLY-350?

hope you vary the color up at least

underrated
i loled

kekkin

its reposted in every thread like this

looks like a chill neutral fit, not bad/10

i'm gay but you guys are faggots

lol was gonna buy that snoopy shirt today along with the black slip-ers or whatever. love vans shit.

i know i look like i'd be a crazy dark guy but i'm actually realy nice once you get to know me :p

oh yeah deffinitly, this is just what I wore today

then post yours gayboi

Any1 here that wants to argue on why yeezys are fucking ugly and should be banned from this earth?

I agree with you

Anuka

i get pussy on a daily basis

nah just generic black nikes

nigga who cares what you think about shoes when you're out there wearing one DC and one flip flop

I know you, your name begins with S and you go to the school beginning with F

this is my whole kit, only wear that tapout hoodie on very special occasions cuz i gotta represent lynyrd skynyrd 24/9

My kinda large dick gets to see the sun and never gets stale.

I'm not even a fucking student kill me

they grow on you bro, i used to absolutely despise them but the comfy aesthetic started appealing to me later. Also with yeezies you NEED to match pants for them, otherwise it will look ugly.

Also recognize opinion is subjective, i like yeezies but HATE everything rick owens ever shat out, but i dont blame people for liking it.

You're a criminal,you know that,right?

I wear more than one Outfit faggot

>Nice once you get to know me
So u enjoy spending the day looking like an edgy fuck but wondering why people don't like you.

youre supposed to post either what you wore today or your favorite outfit

You put an entire fucking notepad in your pants
Fucking hell, I want some portable holes as pockets too

You sure can fuck alot 14 year old ghetto girls with that outfit

Who cares what you think about me thinking about shoes nigger

i'd recommend getting some joggers, maybe a backpack that doesnt scream CONVERSE ALL STAR

I like it comfy and i style around my custom yamaha xv

>T-shirts
Black or white, just that.
>"Jacket"
i use shirts, any square color, not only red/black, but too lazy to fin any decent jpg of other color.
>Jeans
Aways dark colors.

Yes, I put them in my pocket, not in my backpack

lol that's weird. my name is Sam. i ask people to call me Samael (pronounced sam-i-ell) though :p

lol no? just because i have more online friends than IRL doesn't mean people don't like me? o_O

Overpriced and looks like you've got fucking a liferaft on your foot. Each to their own I guess

I can ?

dis

WEARING A LONG SLEEVE SHIRT AND BASKETBALL SHORTS???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'D FUCKING BASH YOUR HEAD OPEN WITH A ROCK IF I SAW YOU WITH THAT SHIT

Fuck wrong file

This the type of nigga to be typing on 9gag telling every one that he programs in C# and that samsung > iPhone

if you can cop at retail its like 200 bucks, but i agree its a really specific market and they look really unusual

Itt people actually care what they wear.

This is Like my outfit. Just Nike shoes and an Adidas Backpack and Keys, Leather Wallet and knife (Pic related)

cringe factor >9000

Im not a nigger, also i dont use 9gag :(

C sharp employs and doesn't matter what phone you have. Computer >phone

>samshit
nigga please tell me you don't take that thing out when you're talking to girls

this many posts and you're the only one bitching

there are plenty of ig/fb fap threads you can hop on if this one isn't your style.

I kinda like everything but the watch, I'm not a fan of gold watches - they just scream something. Trainers, wallet an jacket are nice though.

Who made the pants/jacket?

why not go for a supreme hat at this point?

wow thats really specific, it would look really bad on someone if they were fat/ ugly. But i hope you arent any of those!

>I'D FUCKING BASH YOUR HEAD OPEN WITH A ROCK IF I SAW YOU WITH THAT SHIT
I bet you would buddy

Rate me faggots

Of course i do.

ITT: People that go outside

iPhone and Samsung are both overpriced. Samsung has better prices tho. iPhones are for people which think its an lifestyle ... a bit Like edHardy. Everyone having idea of computers just buys the best Hardware for best price

Most people care about what they wear to some degree, even if its a case of liking colour x over colour y. A lot of people are also just looking for stuff that isnt the same JD Sports trash to loaf around in as well.

>daddygibmemoney

Never leave home without your spaghetti.

Dad get off Sup Forums and finish those reports or you're gonna come home late again :(

whats the profession?

hi guys

Silver shoes? Are you 5 years old?

KEK

Are those lebrons?

Cropp, a pretty big merch store here in poorland

Im super skinny and friends rate me a solid 7 so i think im fine

>holy shit those gangbanger shoes

That watch I kinda like, I wouldnt buy it, but its better than that gold one earlier and the pointlessly fancy few earlier in the thread

kd 5s

Actually my parents are to poor to pay my college fees. But there is this thing in Germany called "BAFöG" which is some kind student loan.

german med student

hoo doggie gonna get shat on today

what shoes are those?

You could never actually buy it, it was never sold in stores. Something like a prototype.

Typisch jurastudent

(Translated: typical German law Student)

Nope, Medizin

No. I'm a 50 year old combat vet (Desert Storm). I've also grossed about $3.5 million in income (IT field) and am now retired.
Didn't marry and have kids until my late 30s...now regret not having done it much sooner.

Those gay shoes. I bet you suck a lot of cock

Ah k, neat thanks

i live in really white upperclass america, and frequently forget to lock my car, which was gifted to me, for hours at a time and nothing has been stolen. am also white