If white people are so superior why are there homeless white people?

If white people are so superior why are there homeless white people?

Because the budget for them is given to useless sandnigs.

Most homeless people are homeless by choice. They check out of society because they realize it's rigged and don't care enough about anything to endure it anymore.

Because you give all the dark people homes for free.

You're half right.

The homeless here in Colorado are homeless because they want to smoke weed lmao all day and not even bother with a job.

The homeless here are compete trash and I hope they all freeze to death

I live in Baltimore and there's even a fuckton of homeless whites here. "Superior" my ass. I'm Asian and I've never seen anyone who looks like me homeless.

that's because the jewish run welfare state gives free homes to everyone besides white people

Theres no free homes in Baltimore as far as I know. There's whole neighborhoods that are abandoned but the houses are so shit nobody can live there anymore and there's no money going to maintaining them.

Also, if that were true, where's my free home? I'm not white and I never got the offer.

Fact is white people are just dumb mostly. They've had every advantage and they still squander it.

That's because the homeless people who look like you are all in Asia.

Your topics not even a coherent argument.
However in my experience they are typically chronically depressed or drug addicts.
There's exceptions to every rule poster.

>Fact is white people are just dumb mostly
We're a hundred times more successfully than you gooks or chinks or whatever you are. After Trump is a elected you'll be sent back to building our railroads

Homeless people want to be homeless

ahmed its not about whos best its really about who is worst. if you understood you would have been on your best behavior

Yeah but they're not there either that's the thing

you hardly see an asian hobo in Australia

I plan on leaving the US anyway. I don't care for snow beasts

Who the fuck on Sup Forums says whites are superior? Almost everybody agrees that Jews are smarter. All we say is that whites deserves to have their own countries. What's wrong with that?

I got to know a bunch of street people who all floated around between Town Hall and Circular Quay in Sydney. I had to travel through at sunset and come back at 10pm for a job.
Met this guy who was just negative, he told me how he had this opportunity to get a free operation to fix his back but there was a chance it could make the problem worse.
I felt like yelling at him, it's almost an IQ test, you take the chance to relieve chronic pain if it's there. But he had this negative downer attitude which is probably a big part of why he was living rough. They aren't all crazy or drug addled, some are just normal people having incredibly bad luck, but some people, nomatter where they come from, have an attitude that contributes to failure.
I'm not victim blaming, it's just that great quote: The poor will be with us always. Some people look for the bottom, at least for a while.

What are you talking about?
White people dont know what it is like to live in ghettos.
White people dont know what it is like to be poor

Go to San Francisco fucking homeless nips everywhere.

I live in CO, and the homeless people here are simply homeless because they are pieces of shit who walked away from their family and loved ones. Weed has nothing to do with it, most of them cant even afford it.

They have more extended family networks and social pressures/mechanisms to help each other out. Asians will let their cousins live in a garage or a crawlspace between shifts stacking shelves at a supermarket.
Whites tell their own kind to go get fucked.

Nipples

This is true. If I was in a bad situation I could live with my grandparents or my cousin or my other cousin or my other cousin or my auntie or my uncle or whatever. got a strong family safety net

This.
OP's pic is obviously staged or a shop.

If white people are so shit, why does literally every other race and country copy white culture and government and economy and why does every race and country flock to be immigrants in white countries only to talk shit about the people there and be ungrateful little shits?

If it was up to me, I'd deport every non-white immediately. You take pleasure in and want our destruction.

Because Romanians stole their Big Issue pitches.

They're just infiltrating.

>that fucking image

Jesus christ

>t. teenage schizophrenic

Racism is a meme nowadays, every race have some unsuccessful people.

Why are ex forces so incapable of looking after themselves?

More like
>People who are incapable of looking after themselves join the forces
It was my backup plan if I failed everything else, and the same goes for several other people I knew.

Mist are veterans that had no where to go after they came back

This too desu, it's not like they line up jobs for them when they get back. They give them to do nothing nignogs and poo in loos instead.

Colorado fag as well
Arvada

Mostly nice here but if you go down into wheat ridge there's a fuckton that work in tandom

All white people are superior, some are just more superior than others.

sign is actually funny

that's not true. You ever lose a job? It happens and it's going to get worse. Especially to older people that aren't that appealing to employers.

the US Army and Navy tend to admit young adults with undiagnosed mental health disorders

The only homeless white people I know are war veterans. I own a liquor shop, and let the nigs take out the trash and sweep the parking lot for a mickey of Crystal Palace (dirt cheap vodka), I gave the one white homeless guy in my town a job 2 years ago.

The VA really fucked him over, had no one and no where to go because he refused their therapy and medications. I employed him under the condition he went to support groups and talked to a professional of his choosing. He lived in the store room of the shop for a few months until he got back on his feet, never had a problem with him the entire time he was living here.

The niggers that sweep up and take out the trash have to be told multiple times how to do 5 minutes worth of work. They're worthless and it's easy to see why they're homeless. They only work for short-term gain and don't plan for the future, not even a day in advance.

The real reason so many vets are messes is more simple than that...

Civilian life is fucking gay and boring. Look at a soldier in body armor and a M4 and then look at a office worker. Imagine going from one to the other. No wonder they struggle reintegrating to society.

You don't have white people flocking in large number to non white regions of the world.

nope, joos are just human/demon hybrids, they would be nuffin if they hadnt the help of demons

niggers had abundance in apefrica and lived good until they started overpopulating the shit out of it, nature wants them to starve

But they didn't come from a vaccuum, they were in society before joining up, so its strange..

I always give homeless people more money if they have a neat sign that makes me smile. Usually $20 max so they can go get drunk and keep warm, and if I have less than 5 cigs in a pack I'll just give them that too.

Most of them are homeless by choice - but I respect the lifestyle anyway and don't mind if they have a bit of fun every now and then.

I think all the ones that would become homeless have long since hung themselves over something like not being able to marry an anime, they fag out at nothing problems way before getting to the homeless point.

90% of all homeless are severely mentally ill people

The only reason they started to overpopulate is because of foreign aide. If we had left them alone it would be a barren continent ripe for the taking.

Shame.

Do you give it to the one that comes in the van for 2nd shift?