Room rate time. I'll start

Room rate time. I'll start

guess I'll just win this right away.

nice white house u got there

pike?

What kind of retard wants to have a round room. Ugly as fuck.

6/10 if your under 15 years old. 0/10 otherwise

where is the bed

Hahahahahaaaa that rock pic is sooo gay 2/10

in my bedhouse.
Though I'd show a picture of a room that really mattered, my office.

Do you have a separat house for your bed?

The dubs have spoken.

Angles, bitch. As sharp as possible to give real depth and dimension to the space we inhabit. Makes us feel safe, secure.

It used to stand on its on but I took it to bar with me...

I have three in fact

>took it to bar with me

I sincerely hope I am reading this right

IF YOU SMELL

someone took photo at dancefloor

This makes me so fucking happy

Haha god how old are you? My room that I'm typically in all day is my office. Then I have my BEDroom. You'll understand one day but the poster of than image is Donald Trump here to bless us.

You know my age doesn't matter that much, I'll never get enough shekels to rent something else than THE room

Also. We got it to local newspaper

what a
faggot

How many times have you been out with wwe wrestlers?

open piss bottles, why?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I understand the desk but all the other furniture is way outdated.

it is whitehouse

yeah, no shit

"Dirty-and-messy-room-02"
Something tells me this is bullshit

case?

motherfucker

that small mousepad. i guess you dont have good aim

Purposefully ironic / 10

Old Antec 1200, which has been modified (feet, side window, fans were swapped out, and the top fan I changed the led's from blue to green to match). There is also a hole drilled into the bottom for the power supply. This was all done awhile ago.

I could easily buy a massive one, but I have tried one before and I don't see the point (takes up more space but I won't use said space). Then again I don't like any high-end games. For what I do this one works for me.

>Then I will probably get: Why would you make your setup look like that, but you don't like high-end games?

I wanted to make something that looked neat to me at the time, but then I realized I get really bad motion sickness from the high-end type of games everyone loves, so in other words I cannot play them without feeling like I am going to barf, which is why I could give a shit about high-end PC gaming anymore (messing with settings didn't fix my problem back then). Also, look at the monitor, because that is the reason why the image was posted.

if you guess my roommates affiliation to me I'll post another pic

eww