Tfw your minister of defence is an overweight feminist dyke that looks like elton john

>tfw your minister of defence is an overweight feminist dyke that looks like elton john

>tfw you could have bought Groß Deutsches steel or Grorious Nippon submarines but instead your government chose overpriced submarines from cheese eating surrender monkeys

Just fuck my army up, pham

will she end the Emu menace?

Why the fuck are all these western countries making WOMEN the ministers of defence?

would still probably bang/10

because of a new development in warfare, top scientists recently discovered that if you kill the enemy, they win

To let things get so bad that men will be put back into position to build everything back up and then later repeat the cycle since nobody pays attention to history books anymore.

They don't want to do wars no more.

fatties in general getting good jobs is horrible, first sign of lack of selfcontroll

>clinton is not a warmongering lizard

> Fat
Too lazy to exercise, or
Too irresponsible to eat correctly, or
Both

If you cannot look after your own body, how can you look after the Military.

> Problem glasses
Oy vey

> Unqualified. No military service.
Oyyyy veyyy

France makes pretty good weapons desu, dunno about subs though, the germans/japs got that on lockdown

France makes nuclear subs. So, they are ahead on that one.

Her policy is to eat them, we may have victory within our lifetimes thanks to this fat bitch

If your minister is a fat women it means that department is a complete joke.

Germany for example.

>MFW The Minister of Health in Belgium is t w e n t y S T E W N S

Holy fug, they deserved Brussels

2bh though you could fuck a fat cow of a white woman and make a decent white child, potentially.

you can never get anything human by fucking a gorilla

>Minister of Health
>first act is to remove all weight scales from clinics because they are oppressive and misogynistic

how fat is your mom/wife?

Thurty stewns, average

mfw

Because the Americans are stupid enough to provide a free military for these countries.

Polish minister of defence looks fucking rad

lol.
us military pretty shit tbqh.

yeah, too bad he's a complete lunatic

We're buying cheeseater subs because the Chinese know damn well the French will never deliver anything more lethal to us than a croissant.

boy you sure can tell she loves beer. doesnt that make her a true aussie or some shit?

Syrian is best

Commanderin' Chief ain't "Minister of Defense."

At least shes not a wog?

you better watch you are saying, bitch

Western world is in imbalance right now. But don´t worry, nature will balance these dysfunctions sooner or later and we will back in the natural order.

>instead of losing weight, i will just fix my double chin with surgery

>"I kill daesh with my bare hands"

I bet those cunts would flee continent if ww3 started
and after war all they would say would be: LoL I was on Period respect my rights Shitlord

It´s very interesting to see what the female head of states will do. During the history feminists have always blamed men and their aggression for wars. Now women have their chance to show.

Are you implying that's a bad thing?