timestamp, and no you good

Timestamp or gtfo

And no

they are 100% suckable

they are really nice! and yeah timestamp

Not at all, very nice and natural

Beautiful

They're missing a timestamp.

And they kinda look like pancakes but you can't do shit about that. You can fix the timestamp issue tho.

Yes, disgusting. Seriously, why are you asking? I can save you the bother of this thread. 60% of guys are going to say they look great, in the hope that you'll post more pics. 30% of guys will say they're ugly and you should kill yourself, because they are social inadequates who hate themselves and want to take it out on women, and you're the closest thing to an interaction with a real woman. 10% Spiderman/banana pics.

TITS OR GTFO!

If they are really yours you'd post more but so far I would suck□fucn/ duck em

Timestamp please. They look good to me.

autism

I'd suck on them

Yes I have autism but atleast I'm not a virgin, virgin.

A little, but it won't be an issue for anyone

I think they're worthy enough to have my cock in between them (pic related)

i know but i learned what i wanted

They are delightful, timestamp you slag

@748376567
#cringethread

So you learned that he was wrong and it was more like 95% who like and 5% troll.

Thanks for the timestamp. They are great tits tbh. There are far more uglier ones out there

Good size and the type of nipples I like.

Nice.

Why is the quality so bad, take a picture with better light, and take it closer so we can see the nipple.

I mean if we’re going to nitpick here, you have a lot of areola in relation to nipple, but that won’t even be an issue until you are in your 40s.

Wonderfull tits gurl, and gorgeous nipples.
Keep em coming !

haha look at the autist fucking up the virgin. its like fucking Sup Forumsinception.

put your arm aside and dont make them look bigger as they are.

giant areola = giant pussy

prove me wrong

wrong. dont have to prove, we both know you have never seen a pussy for real.

nope my pussy is pretty smoll

giant pussies

you are such an idiot. if we didnt like her boobs we wouldn't compliment her to make her post more

i wish i had a pussy you fucking faggot. i would fuck myself bloody tonight if i had one, man would be so nice.

Read my comment, muppet. You're in the 60%.

>wishes he had a pussy
>calls someone else the faggot

just disappointingly normal

>Worthy
>Chicken legs

Nice, they are beautifuls, i want to be sexy as them, oh sweet jésus i love to drink water, everyday, more more more more more more more more more

Nah they good.
Can we see your ass?

great nipz perfect for sucking