How does one survive 9 gunshots?

How does one survive 9 gunshots?

>Be SE Asian
>Be Giganigga

Have most of them miss or graze you.

make sure to not get hit

He's been hit with a few, shug.

We'll one was to the head and another to the chest... So?

Be indestructible

the rest were in his legs, the one to his head only went through his jaw and did minor damage.

How does on live for over an hour after being shot 29 times by SWAT

He was shot with an air rifle. Not really that gangsta now is it?

Guns don't kill people
excess hemorrhaging and organ failure does

This is Charlie sheens mug shot pic.
He only survived because he had tiger blood.

nigger magic

fake scars, fake gangster.

By taking them like a man instead of a little shit

They were in his stomach, 2 hands, 2 legs, head, and chest so not only legs... But he got Fucked. All Over

>How does one survive 9 gunshots?
>9 gunshots

amateur

Yeah he got shot with a fucking air rifle. Will you stop making out as though he's some hard cunt.

It was a real gun you fucking nigger

Yes I know air rifles are real but they're not going to fucking kill you are they...

No. I'm a 50 year old combat vet (Desert Storm). I've also grossed about $3.5 million in income (IT field) and am now retired.
Didn't marry and have kids until my late 30s...now regret not having done it much sooner.

they all hit the same exact spot and exited one after another

What is this gif from?

Lol

You don't have to survive if you didn't get shot

Defenders is pretty good for a netflix orginal m8

dat guys got man boobs

>headshots are instantkills
>icepicking isn't a thing
>bullets kill, user
Poor marksmanship is the answer. Gtfo

niggas are born with immunity to bulltets
it's called evolution faggots

dem gyno tits

centuries of black on black violence gave them bulletproof skin like

I'm not sure of you incels know what those terms mean.

>niggas are born with immunity to bulltets
>it's called evolution faggots
Holy fuck.... I'm high af right now and maybe ur right holy shit! What if evolution makes it so that blacks evolve to not get killed by bullets while the whites still do? Fucckkkk

I believe it's a Sum41 song

M8, I could get shot 20 times with a fucking air rifle and I'd still be alive.

Air rifles hurt like a bitch and can penetrate your weak ass>

air rifles actually hurt more than real guns

none were fatal and he got to a hospital very fast

Yeah, perhaps if I was shot in the ass hole. I would think you'd get penetrated by an air rifle too if you were actually shot in the ass hole.

One purchases a nice house in a nice neighbourhood. That way, one can avoid all the riffraff.

Soo you're a fucking moron, Soo...

The fuck kind of stupid ass autistic question is this

Its rhetorical but I feel you are just really stupid and are being genuine asking this.

A majority of the shots graze a nigger.

Lets be honest here its really only niggers getting shot 9 times.

The two main shots you are "SO-ing??" about miss main fucking arteries, bones, organs,

Your nigger homies called an ambulance for you right away and they happen to be 1 min away down the road out of pure luck.

They fucking stabilize him on the way to the hospital, and they take care of the rest, wiring your nigger jaw shut for months in surgery, and the nigger lives.

You fucking happy someone took the time to write this now, fucking douche bag

I'm high af Bro I didn't get 85% of what you sid but thanks for the laugh and enterntianmr

Blink 182- First Date

More impressive is Simo Häyhä got half his face blown off by a sniper still survived all about placement I'm sure you can find more where people got lucky with the placement of the gunshot wound

just close your eyes

Ill make it easy for you son.

U R A STUPID NIGGER

Yo Bro I read your comment a second time and no I understand... But u r nigger kthxbai

all of them were in his head . . . thats how . .

Nice try with the bait kiddo...
Maybe go try on some easier prey. Get off mommies computer, walk upstairs from her basement, and go ask her if she is proud of you

on the contrary my niglet friend

why sooner?

shitty marksmanship

How old are you? You sound like a child yourself.

Luck.

I knew a guy in south Florida that was hit 17 times as a child, when some south American shit went down and his family was targeted for execution, he was the only survivor. His body was one giant scar, yes and his mind was broken.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He was shot with a .22 pistol from 20 feet away.

Real tank that 50 Cent......

Get shot by a nigger carrying a pot metal .25.