Jew feets and Jew ass order coming up

Perfect, you read my mind

Post moar, prefrebly from that kenzo video

Someone fucking post selena

I gotta explore this

very well, I'm already diamonds

>Emily feet
Alright

Best Emma really, really, really likes this image.

One sexy Latina for a guy who just realized he really likes them has arrived.

ER would probably have her bodyguards kick your balls up your stomach if you ever approached her

thanks lori

Get.
Help.

Save it, it's all yours, friend!

ScarJew would kick my balls up my stomach herself. She doesn't need bodyguards.

go on

femdom cara

more kiera knightley

>No Taylor Swift

jewfeetbro?

>that thigh

Fuckin damn

lets keep it that way

Get.
Help.
Sooner than later.

Ha of course its me

mmm, moar
and feet and ass

Wouldn't you feel bad about yourself after you fucked her? You'd officially be a race traitor.

Selena is gross.

Babe

:)

More goddess Tay

Oh Keirabro, heres a gift for you for being my buddy

who else
damn, brie is nice, you might be onto something

>:3

have more in combo with ass?

>that look on her face when you realize shit´s about to get nasty

:)

Mmmmmmm bananas

for me? i thank you

She is fantastic. Am I onto something?

for you ;)

Stupid bitch, forgot to peel it.

I am in love with her.

Ohh fuck!

I love her so much

I'm straight, but I would unironicaly let him suck my dick.

I would but everything in my body that stops me from being a race traitor is telling me that's a fucking woman worth having. I used to only get that with whites like tswift, but i cant stop wanting

Moar

she was so young here..
gibme moar

Selena > Swift

i don´t know

why are her feet so freakishly big?

hannah is the truly american white girl
why isn't she posted more?

Well, she's all yours then you little race traitor you

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY
REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Glad you like anyways

hnnng, go on user, edging for emily