Approximately 3 in 1 women have been sexually assaulted. Please discuss

Approximately 3 in 1 women have been sexually assaulted. Please discuss.

They wish

I'd say more, upwards to 9 in 10.

sad

women are privileged to be more attractive than men

Define "sexually assaulted". Does that include catcalls? Staring lewdly? Touching? Or actual physical assault?

Ha, pussies!

#MeToo

>Approximately 3 in 1 women have been sexually assaulted.

Well, I did MY share.

No. I'm a 50 year old combat vet (Desert Storm). I've also grossed about $3.5 million in income (IT field) and am now retired.
Didn't marry and have kids until my late 30s...now regret not having done it much sooner.

Even thinking about women is assault. Don't you know anything.

Whipe out all the niggers. Problem solved.

>tfw you'll never get to sexually assault a woman

sexual assault involves any kind of touching
but if you catcall or stare or say hi to a woman that falls under sexual harassment.
To be safe just keep your eyes on your feet when you go out in public

catcalls and ogling, no, but unsolicited sexual advances (speech or physical touch, like "ayo bbgurl wan sum fuk" and/or slap in the ass etc) are considered assaults.

>3 in 1
Op confirmed as retard

kek

Why worry about the stats, we should be more worried about making sure the next generation is informed. Women are objects, they should be flattered to receive attention when there's so many

>insert juvenile joke about group sex

a 300% rape rate?
Now that's efficiency.

>Please discuss.

discuss what a bullshit fabricated stat that is, I take it?

It makes me wish I was a woman even more.

>3 and 1
If this is a joke, well done.
If it isn't, consider suicide.

3 in 1 women? Well if you add all the men and helicopters who later identified as women, that would skew the figures upwards...

Ok, sexual assault, rape and harassment are real. They can leave a person scarred for life, period. Is a real issue and is real shit. But, I have some issues about it. First off, currently women are, literally, "Asking for it". Don't misunderstand me, bros. Is not about "we wanna be raep". No, is about their own behavior. They act, first, as the REAL WORLD must work as they wanted. They want to party hard like there's no tomorrow, drunk AF, and pass out. They put themselves in a risk situation. The first person than must care about you is yourself. They go around dating people they barely know, cuz social networks made it easy, then they, AGAIN, put themselves in a risk situation. The Real World don't work as social justice say must work. The world can be a dangerous place and one must be alert an prepared.

Second, women learned that EVERYTHING can and must be some sort of "harassment". Even if a guy want to ask for a date or try to know them better, is harassment. And, without any kind of remorse they created the "almost rape" bullshit: You dated and ended making out with a guy, you wanted the D, then, you change your mind and said "NO". Ok, some dudes try to go on, then you repeat "NO", the dude stop and leaves, end of story, but no. You go ahead a put yourself on the same field a real rape victim saying "I was almost rape". Women don't have any kind of remorse blaming a dude and treating his reputation and life branding them as a rapist, because you cannot deal with your own poor judgment. And, there is more: False Rape Accusations. You would ended fucking the life of a man only because you are a bitch.

As my Grandfather said: "user, you never must trust an animal that can bleed by 3 days and it don't die"

TL;DR I got raped by my granddad.

too few! Keep going the good work guys.

It's like 1 in 1800 if you ask the people who actually know how to count

Stop thinking with your penises men