52 million views in one day

>52 million views in one day

Is she, dare I say it, the queen of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKmwrL_ReIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*queen of Sup Forums

why do alt-righters do this cringeworthy shit

Ironic Tayposting is still shitposting

when the fuck did Sup Forums care about view count on normie trash? god this is such obvious bait but it ticks me off.

Probably the opposite, because if it's too popular then Sup Forums shits on it

they have nothing but their whiteness in their lives

often, they don't even have that

>alt righters
>cringeworthy shit
hmmmm who would have thought?

To be honest it's a really effective song. It was obviously designed to be so catchy that it's almost infuriating how perfect it is at it.

>often, they don't even have that
those are the only ones i like though

Max Martin did it again

choa is better in every way, sorry

J U S T

Yes

It's a really good song

Since Hip-Hop fans overtook everyone else as the prime demographic of this board.
Sup Forums has gone downhill a lot over the last year.

It's not really that great. There's no melody in the main chorus, just 'look what you made me do', but i think that's sort of the point. The bridge is catchy though, and the video is really well made.

They aren't even the prime demographic of the board that's just what all the corporate shills tell themselves. Literally the only active threads on these boards are the 3 /metal/ generals that fill up each day.

I don't really like Taylor's new song, but it is leagues ahead of "Swish Swish" that was fucking horrible and the music video is somehow worse than the song with all of the product placement and the shitty normie memes integrated throughout

I guess she really is our Aryan princess, but with a nice big ass.

So...yes?

First rule of pop song writing - make it easy to sing along. In this case, talk along.

It's actually pretty genius.

MEN, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

TAYLOR SWIFT HAS NO ASS, I REPEAT NO ASS!

ABANDON SHIP! ABORT ABORT!

Oh, Sup Forums, which can only talk hip-hop, cares about some normie trash? Who would have thought?

youtube.com/watch?v=YKmwrL_ReIE

>I guess she really is our Aryan princess, but with a nice big ass.
Since when Tay has a big ass?

See last three posts where that horrible mistake was made.

go back to your containment site

>alt-righters
>"ers"

wow what a fucking sellout. Why did she sold herself to the (((corporate tyrants)))?

a song and video I actually enjoy, compared to the last two music videos that became the most watched on youtube. I hope this video replaces them.

I wonder how many of those are unique views.
Is it just female teenagers putting it on repeat?

female teenagers and middle aged men who wish they were female teenagers

no they count views a certain way. like only unique IP's and probably people coming back only after a certain time

pretty much, who else would listen to shit like that

Serious question, why the fuck does Tay look like an alien with those fucking bug eyes?

Is she actually an alien the FBI are keeping under wraps? Is she part of the Illuminati?

Can't wait for the new Yeezy album to drop. Swift would go bonkers after Yeezy makes a new album. Would be awesome if they are 100% diss tracks masquerading as whatever genre Kanye decided to put it unto.

wait... you're telling me LESS than half the earth's population have watched Despacito

It's legitimately one of the best music videos in a long, long, long time and the song is reasonably catchy and very well produced too. Obviously it lacks the pathos but that's given with the genre.

Reputation will be the first pop album ever I can't wait to download. I just hope she keeps the pure singing to a minimum.

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt

wtf this isn't twice or aoa jimin

No they don't it's based soley on clicks idort.

Kind of like BLM and blackness

It's been /mupol/ for a while now

>they have nothing but their whiteness in their lives

So they're much the same as the sizable chunk of the population that embrace identity politics of one form or another?

cry some more, faggot

And kpop.

This is an awful thread, lets actually discuss the single.

Its pretty horrible. The pre-chorus is really well done, but everything else is probably the worst shit i've heard all year. The chorus, the "old taylor is dead", lmao.
I hope this is her having some fun and the album will not be "oh boi you hurt my feelings now i will tell everybody that you pissed yourself at the age of 7" sort of thing.

>This is an awful thread
so you bumped it from the 10th page to the first page. Good job you fucking retard

>from the 10th page
>2 minutes between posts

Sure